cookie_raider is offline New Member

A nice Canadian starting his first cycle

Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to take this moment and thank you guys for constantly providing information for people like me. I have been reading this forums for quite a few months now.

A little about myself – I am a 28 year old male and I plan to do my first cycle soon. I plan to do a mild Anavar only cycle (oral, I know I may get judged for this) but my fat percentage is too high to add Test or anything that will give me gyno. I had man boobs all my life as teenager and young adult and my chest has finally started coming in shape after lifting weights for 4 years. My main concern is Gyno, I don't wish for it to get worst. I also looked into doin Winstrol Only cycle but much to some of my friends comments and knowledge who have done AAS before, I'm better off doin Anavar only. My main goal is to lose some fat and have good healthy gains. I had lost 85 lbs of weight in 2 years and gained approximately 25 lbs of good gains in the last 4 years. I am at 210 now and when I wear a tshirt, I don't look fat. I have lean and muscular physique that I always wanted.

My stats are:
    - 5'8 – Bodyfat 22% approx. It may be a bit lower, last time checked was 4 months ago (I used to be 42% body fat 4 years ago)
    - 205 lbs (Down from 265 lbs)
    - I lift weights 5x a week (also going to add cardio 3-4x a week for fat loss during my cycle)
    - I eat very healthy food, quite concentrated on calorie deficit diet. Will be even more careful on a cycle. I eat very clean and I take my supplements such as BCAAs, Protein Shakes, Casien, Fish Oil, Test Booster, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt and all that fun stuff.
    - I do HIIT on treadmill 3-4x a week after my weight lifting sessions.

My cycle looks like this (Not confirmed. Please feel free to critique)
    Week 1 - Anavar 40mg/day (20mg Morning 20mg Late Noon)
    Week 2-8 - Anavar 80mg/day (40mg Lunch 40mg Late Noon)
    Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?)
    Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?)

PCT to restore natural testosterone production (which may be suppressed or shut down)

- 4 weeks - Clomid - 25mg/day and Nolvadex - 20mg/day
    - Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?)
    - Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?)

Some of my questions and concerns would be the following (Any help if appreciated)

- I do intermediate fasting where I don't eat solid food for 16 hours and I eat in 8 hours time period. Mind you, in the 16 hours period, I have my egg whites, BCAAa as well as protein shake. I workout within 2 hours of me waking up, drinking egg whites is the breakfast everyday. Would this work well with the cycle I'm doing?
    - Should I increase my Fish oil intake for joint pains?

I'd attach some pictures up here for you guys to have an idea where my physique is at this point. The transformation picture (2016) is the latest one is just a bit enhanced and edited and that's where I would like to be, probably even more low body fat one day.

I know some of you guys may completely reject the idea of doing this at this high BF% but I am still going ahead with the cycle and any help, advice and feedback would be appreciated.

Regards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	167710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	167711

OHBRUTUSIO is offline New Member

A nice Canadian starting his first cycle

I would really look at adding a test base with this even though u are worried about E sides. They are easily controlled with AI's. Is this your first cycle? Why not a low dose test only at like 350 and see how u do until you get your b/f down? I wouldnt suggest running until about 15% but Im guessing you already figured that in to your questioning. Have you tried SARMS ? May be perfect for your situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OHBRUTUSIO; 02-17-2017 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie_raider View Post
    Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to take this moment and thank you guys for constantly providing information for people like me. I have been reading this forums for quite a few months now.

A little about myself – I am a 28 year old male and I plan to do my first cycle soon. I plan to do a mild Anavar only cycle (oral, I know I may get judged for this) but my fat percentage is too high to add Test or anything that will give me gyno. I had man boobs all my life as teenager and young adult and my chest has finally started coming in shape after lifting weights for 4 years. My main concern is Gyno, I don't wish for it to get worst. I also looked into doin Winstrol Only cycle but much to some of my friends comments and knowledge who have done AAS before, I'm better off doin Anavar only. My main goal is to lose some fat and have good healthy gains. I had lost 85 lbs of weight in 2 years and gained approximately 25 lbs of good gains in the last 4 years. I am at 210 now and when I wear a tshirt, I don't look fat. I have lean and muscular physique that I always wanted.

My stats are:
    - 5'8 – Bodyfat 22% approx. It may be a bit lower, last time checked was 4 months ago (I used to be 42% body fat 4 years ago)
    - 205 lbs (Down from 265 lbs) Congratulation on your weight loss and bodyfat reduction. 22% is still high to be cycling. You should be down to about 15% before you start your cycle. Higher your bodyfat, he more likely you will get gyno and gyno is pre-cancerous so it's nothing to laugh at.
    - I lift weights 5x a week (also going to add cardio 3-4x a week for fat loss during my cycle) How long have you been training 5x a week? You should be training in the gym for at least 3 years before a cycle.
    - I eat very healthy food, quite concentrated on calorie deficit diet. Will be even more careful on a cycle. I eat very clean and I take my supplements such as BCAAs, Protein Shakes, Casien, Fish Oil, Test Booster, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt and all that fun stuff. Have you calculated your TDEE and what are your macro % breakdown?
    - I do HIIT on treadmill 3-4x a week after my weight lifting sessions.

My cycle looks like this (Not confirmed. Please feel free to critique)
    Week 1 - Anavar 40mg/day (20mg Morning 20mg Late Noon) No need to ramp the dosage. Pick a dosage and stick with it.
    Week 2-8 - Anavar 80mg/day (40mg Lunch 40mg Late Noon)
    Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?) N - ACETYL CYSTEINE, best over the counter liver support
    Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?) I'm not convinced these things work at all

PCT to restore natural testosterone production (which may be suppressed or shut down)

- 4 weeks - Clomid - 25mg/day and Nolvadex - 20mg/day Run Clomid @ 100mg/ed for the first week then 50mg/ed for 3 more weeks
    - Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?) See above
    - Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?) Save your money

Some of my questions and concerns would be the following (Any help if appreciated)

- I do intermediate fasting where I don't eat solid food for 16 hours and I eat in 8 hours time period. Mind you, in the 16 hours period, I have my egg whites, BCAAa as well as protein shake. I workout within 2 hours of me waking up, drinking egg whites is the breakfast everyday. Would this work well with the cycle I'm doing?
    - Should I increase my Fish oil intake for joint pains? In my conversation with my doc, he told me that there was a study that too much fish oil taken orally has been linked to cancer.

I'd attach some pictures up here for you guys to have an idea where my physique is at this point. The transformation picture (2016) is the latest one is just a bit enhanced and edited and that's where I would like to be, probably even more low body fat one day.

I know some of you guys may completely reject the idea of doing this at this high BF% but I am still going ahead with the cycle and any help, advice and feedback would be appreciated.

Regards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S1.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	324.4 KB 
ID:	167710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	189.7 KB 
ID:	167711
    Welcome to the forum. I understand that you are determined to run a cycle even with a higher bodyfat. My recommendation would be that you wait a few more months, drop you bodyfat down 6% more to 15%, then run your cycle. If you can just wait a few months, you will reduce your chances of injury. Good luck

Do you think adding Test and AI in my cycle is more harmful than doing Anavar Only (non oral). I am not scared of needles, I just have a lot to learn there.
    Yes, I have looked into SARMS , but would it give me as good of results as Anavar or Winstrol only cycle?

Thank you ScotchGuard. I will def take your comment into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie_raider View Post
    Do you think adding Test and AI in my cycle is more harmful than doing Anavar Only (non oral). I am not scared of needles, I just have a lot to learn there.
    Yes, I have looked into SARMS, but would it give me as good of results as Anavar or Winstrol only cycle?
    I wouldn't run Winstrol only, you need to run it with Test. I would run Anavar only. Anavar is the only oral I would run by itself. The best would be to run Test + Anavar. Read this it will help. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information