Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Help! Bloods not looking so hot. please

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    i hear that. how about vitamin E to thin blood. or turmeric supplements? for a minute i was taking all of that to keep my blood from being too thick. yea, i think I'm going to set up another app for a blood draw. whoever got my blood is feeling pretty damn good. i gave myself a bruise on my arm when i fudged up my last attempt at self letting. that dangerous? it wasn't super bruised. looked more like a small amount of black soot had gotten on my arm. sorry i didn't respond to everybody. -kelkel, Mr. Horn

no criminal court case and yes i've kind of been on a year straight. lowest i would dose was around 200mg and down time between short cycles was smaller. looks like that didn't turn out so good, so now i'm down to 125mg / E / 3D. i just got these beautiful 1CC syringes with lure lock heads. perfect! i should have been using these the whole time. though if i'm stacking 3cc, or even 5 cc is more appropriate. i've only got a handful of 3cc. somebody gave'em to me. don't likem, or the brand is shit. the MF get a too bubbly. probably why they were free.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 03-31-2018 at 10:02 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I do fish oil on days I don't take my 81mg aspirin

So far, so good

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    I went and donated yesterday and my hemoglobin was a 19.1. Thinking about bloodletting myself but don't they have vampire cults online? They probably would love our blood.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Frenchie View Post
    I went and donated yesterday and my hemoglobin was a 19.1. Thinking about bloodletting myself but don't they have vampire cults online? They probably would love our blood.
    Never got refused cause of high hemoglobin, they are usually more worried about low hemoglobin.

My advice is to go to a blood bank, the busiest ones are the better, or find someone medically trained to do it for you. It's not something one should do on his own.

mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Reading this makes me nervous about planning my first cycle. Panic mode.

theBrewmeister is offline New Member
    Hey Too Small, just wondering how you're doing with the bloods? This thread caught my attention because of the Test U.

I've been using a highish (300mg) TRT dose of Test U e3.5 days for the last 5 weeks and I'm feeling just fine. No sides to speak of. My libido is probably pretty normal for how I was in my early 30s - I'm 36 now, so I wouldnt say that I'm ramped up or anything. I plan on ordering bloods next week to see where I'm at, and to verify that this GP test is legit. Once the bloods come back, I'll make a decision on where to lower my dose to.

Everyone is going to ask why 300mg/week for TRT, so I'll answer that now.

The reason I started with a higher dose is because Undecanoate is such a slow ester, and I wanted to get my levels up faster before tapering back down to 100-200 mg/week. Everything I've read states that dosages up to 300mg/week were pretty safe from sides, and I do not want to deal with an AI. As of this writing, I couldn't tell you if I can "feel" any effects at all, good or bad.

But anyway, in theory, Test U should give the smoothest ride if you're doing an e3.5 day schedule. Your blood levels are going to be much slower to respond to any change in dosage, but in a TRT range, you're never really going to be riding in a danger zone anyway.

Finally, I will add that I do my own blood-letting at home. I'm fortunate to have a radiographer as a wife, so she bangs the needle in for me. However, I'm doing the blood letting to lower my ferritin (iron) levels due to gout. But, I have started my own IVs by using the veins on the back of my left hand. Just make sure to keep the needle at a nice low angle to prevent going all the way through. However, you should definitely donate blood as often as possible, as there are people out there who need it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I DIY blood let regularly. Blood bank allows donations every 8 weeks and I need to let blood sooner than that. I use a blood bag I got off the internet. Comes complete with the needle.
    Recline in a tub or a couch just in case you faint.
    Clean the area of the arm with the vein for 30 full seconds with alcohol swab.
    Let air dry for 30 seconds.
    Tie the tubing around your bicep to increase pressure and expose the vein.
    Insert the needle at the smallest area of the vein. If you poke it right into the belly of the vein there's a good chance you're going to get blood everywhere.
    Once the needle is inserted, tape the needle down with some tape.
    Squeeze a ball once every 5 seconds to increase blood flow.
    1 unit of blood is about 500ml or 1 pint.
    When you're done, pull the needle out and press a cotton swab directly onto the pinned area and tape it down with a bandaid.
    Clean up the bag, and you're done.

Why only once every 8 weeks? What if you went to different blood banks, would they know?

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Why only once every 8 weeks? What if you went to different blood banks, would they know?
    I can't speak for ScotchGuard, but I do know that unless you have Haemachromatosis - a disease in which the body cannot rid itself of excess iron (ferritin)- then donating blood too often is NOT recommended.

Blood letting lowers RBC, which are essential for transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells. It also lowers iron, as I mentioned before, and iron is also essential for building muscle and repairing cells. So, there's really no reason to donate that often unless your RBC is crazy high, at which point you could donate every 2 weeks or so until your levels are back within a healthy range; then donate every few months to maintain that range.

I probably shouldn't mention this, but there are some Drs in the TRT field who do not believe this to be necessary. It probably depends a lot on a person's cardiovascular health, as most adolescents and highly trained athletes have elevated RBC and Hematocrit levels. There are too many variables though to even consider gambling with it, especially when you consider how easy it is to bring the levels back in range with a simple blood donation. Plus, there's loads of people in dire need of blood, so you might as well just donate.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    not trying to hijack this thread but I had a question based on what I'm reading...

My hematocrit was borderline (49.5%) prior to starting this cycle 3 weeks ago. I'm only running 150mg test per week, but about 275mg tren -a and 300mg mast-p per week. Do tren and mast also increase hematocrit? I'm hoping this will not push me into the dangerous territory.

Thanks.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    not trying to hijack this thread but I had a question based on what I'm reading...

My hematocrit was borderline (49.5%) prior to starting this cycle 3 weeks ago. I'm only running 150mg test per week, but about 275mg tren -a and 300mg mast-p per week. Do tren and mast also increase hematocrit? I'm hoping this will not push me into the dangerous territory.

Thanks.
    Go Donate Blood!

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Go Donate Blood!
    Not really the answer I was looking for since as far as I know I'm still safe. I'm looking to see if Tren and Mast is known to increase hematocrit, just so I know what to expect when I get mid-cycle bloodwork done in 2 weeks.

Not really the answer I was looking for since as far as I know I'm still safe. I'm looking to see if Tren and Mast is known to increase hematocrit, just so I know what to expect when I get mid-cycle bloodwork done in 2 weeks.
    https://www.steroid.com/Trenbolone.php

Quote Originally Posted by theBrewmeister View Post
    Makes no reference to hematocrit...

Also, already read this.

Thanks.
    Yes, both tren and mast increase hematocrit, more so than test.

But would you should be trying to understand is why was your hematocrit already high without taking testosterone .

Still, till 52-53% is not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by theBrewmeister View Post
    I can't speak for ScotchGuard, but I do know that unless you have Haemachromatosis - a disease in which the body cannot rid itself of excess iron (ferritin)- then donating blood too often is NOT recommended.

Blood letting lowers RBC, which are essential for transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells. It also lowers iron, as I mentioned before, and iron is also essential for building muscle and repairing cells. So, there's really no reason to donate that often unless your RBC is crazy high, at which point you could donate every 2 weeks or so until your levels are back within a healthy range; then donate every few months to maintain that range.

I probably shouldn't mention this, but there are some Drs in the TRT field who do not believe this to be necessary. It probably depends a lot on a person's cardiovascular health, as most adolescents and highly trained athletes have elevated RBC and Hematocrit levels. There are too many variables though to even consider gambling with it, especially when you consider how easy it is to bring the levels back in range with a simple blood donation. Plus, there's loads of people in dire need of blood, so you might as well just donate.
    Also, low iron equals more chances of blood clots, which for the ones that dont know is a life threatening situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, both tren and mast increase hematocrit, more so than test.

But would you should be trying to understand is why was your hematocrit already high without taking testosterone .

Still, till 52-53% is not a problem.
    Shit. Anything besides drinking a ton of water to help counteract this?

Or do I pretty much have a ticket to the nearest blood donation center already?

Shit. Anything besides drinking a ton of water to help counteract this?

Or do I pretty much have a ticket to the nearest blood donation center already?
    Cardio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information