Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Question about Deca

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post
    That is my intention, bodybuilding has always been a strong and serious passion for me, It's all i do at this point. I don't have many friends, I don't go out and party, not your average 18 y/o. Friday nights in the gym, love it.
    deca at 18.

you're not even trying to keep it basic, huh?

you may end up impotent in 2 years. be careful.

should if ANYTHING at all, just use test for goodness sake

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    deca at 18.

you're not even trying to keep it basic, huh?

you may end up impotent in 2 years. be careful.

should if ANYTHING at all, just use test for goodness sake
    You're probably right, if deca doesn't go to well for me this cycle then by no means am i running it again for a long, long while.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're probably right, if deca doesn't go to well for me this cycle then by no means am i running it again for a long, long while.
    Since you made this decision after reading the risks, you also need to be prepared for not returning to “normal”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    See ya in a few months when you come by and say guys please help I can't get an erection, I'm tired all the time, and depressed. Please help I know I should have listened. The doctor says my testosterone level of 300 is normal and won't prescribe trt. I'm telling you whatever you gain you're gonna lose when you come off anyway. Steroids and trt are a lifelong thing in my opinion.

So basically, you guys are saying my diet should be cleaner, which I totally agree with, I would never label myself as the cleanest eater, but I do hit the numbers (protein/caloric intake). Thanks for the sample plan Cape, I'm not too fussed about a little fat gain, I like to still eat the foods I enjoy because I am more likely to stick to that diet consistently (asparagus and broccoli isn't everyone's favorite ). I need to start eating fruit cos that is non-existent in my diet. and Charger, my current weight (165lbs) means my daily expenditure is around 2,500 according to online calculators, so to eat 3000 calories for bulking is correct yes? I will try to get up at 8:30 AM and simply eat every 3 hours from 9AM. (9,12,3,6,9, and midnight)
    Sound good? Also, is it a big deal if i eat whole eggs instead of just the whites, I like the yolk (again, i'm not the cleanest eater, sorry) I don't eat more than 3 or 4 a day anyway. Shall we discuss my training plan?
    ok homie.

your diet is garbage, its what a high school girl eats on a weekend

charger 69, please post a current photo of yourself for this young man.

cousin muscles always brings research and articles to back up his sdvice.

its funny how you used "cuzz I live with my parents" as a possible shot at geezus for his mention of HCG expense.

tell your mommy to cook you a 3lb bag of breadys daily,

put together these meals.

6 oz cooked breasts 1 cup brown rice, and 100g broccoli or some type of good non starch veggie (no,peas or carrots)

eat 4 of these a day, on top of a big 35g protein breakfast with about 30g carbs and 10g fats.

also a nice 40g protein post workout shake.

charger, get a pic up to show rhis fella what a guy almost 3x his age looks like. send him with his tail between his legs

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    See ya in a few months when you come by and say guys please help I can't get an erection, I'm tired all the time, and depressed. Please help I know I should have listened. The doctor says my testosterone level of 300 is normal and won't prescribe trt. I'm telling you whatever you gain you're gonna lose when you come off anyway. Steroids and trt are a lifelong thing in my opinion.
    Oh really, is that what happened with my first cycle? Or am I still 165lbs? I wonder.... would I bother wasting all the money I have to my name for temporary gains? I dunno, Would I? For the last time. IT IS MY INTENTION TO USE THEM FOR MY WHOLE LIFE. Got it? Great! The only 2 people being helpful are charger and cape, all you others are starting to get on my nerves at this point, repeating yourselves. Seek other threads, unsub from this ty.

ok homie.

your diet is garbage, its what a high school girl eats on a weekend

charger 69, please post a current photo of yourself for this young man.

cousin muscles always brings research and articles to back up his sdvice.

its funny how you used "cuzz I live with my parents" as a possible shot at geezus for his mention of HCG expense.

tell your mommy to cook you a 3lb bag of breadys daily,

put together these meals.

6 oz cooked breasts 1 cup brown rice, and 100g broccoli or some type of good non starch veggie (no,peas or carrots)

eat 4 of these a day, on top of a big 35g protein breakfast with about 30g carbs and 10g fats.

also a nice 40g protein post workout shake.

charger, get a pic up to show rhis fella what a guy almost 3x his age looks like. send him with his tail between his legs
    Yep my diet is so garbage, It defo doesn't get me 160-180g protein and 3k calories, defo hasn't got me from 120lbs skinny sht in 2014 to 165lbs now in 2018, nah it was just by the training on it's own according to you. It's not clean, i gained loads of fat too, but surprise! Muscle too "homie". You can also unsub please you are not helping at all. My diet could be BETTER, but is not GARBAGE. I remember benching 30 kilos when I was 14, and now i can 1 rep 110 kilos, did that happen by chance or.... maybe by eating?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Since you made this decision after reading the risks, you also need to be prepared for not returning to “normal”.

I highly doubt that would happen, but It is in the back of my mind that it is indeed possible, and am prepared for it. It's only my 2nd cycle, couldn't have done that much damage do HPTA surely.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And also, please stop saying how you looked bigger at my age or whatever, you have no clue how skinny I was when I started. Infact, here's an attachment, look for yourself, that was me in early 2015. I've come a long way, considering the fact I've had an injury at 16.
    If this is you, just three years ago, your doing great! Brother, keep up the good work, it's paying off. You should be real proud of your accomplishments. If I did that, at any stage in my life, I'd keep the pics for inspiration.
    -I wont tell you not to do this again but to definitely make sure you do it as safe as possible. Here's one reason, if you fuck up your HPTA, it stays that way. That means you will never keep your gains after a cycle. Kid, we care about you, listen to what we are saying.
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    If this is you, just three years ago, your doing great! Brother, keep up the good work, it's paying off. You should be real proud of your accomplishments. If I did that, at any stage in my life, I'd keep the pics for inspiration.
    -I wont tell you not to do this again but to definitely make sure you do it as safe as possible. Here's one reason, if you fuck up your HPTA, it stays that way. That means you will never keep your gains after a cycle. Kid, we care about you, listen to what we are saying.
    Honestly, some of you are helpful, other not so much, but those who are I am grateful for. Tbh, I wish i hadn't rushed into roids at 18, perhaps I should have waited nearer to the age of 21, but now that I have started, I'm trying to be as careful as I can. I know a 16 year old who pumps sus+deca up his ass with no PCT. That is the real worry. I don't speak to him anymore, wonder how the geezer is doing.

Yep my diet is so garbage, It defo doesn't get me 160-180g protein and 3k calories, defo hasn't got me from 120lbs skinny sht in 2014 to 165lbs now in 2018, nah it was just by the training on it's own according to you. It's not clean, i gained loads of fat too, but surprise! Muscle too "homie". You can also unsub please you are not helping at all. My diet could be BETTER, but is not GARBAGE. I remember benching 30 kilos when I was 14, and now i can 1 rep 110 kilos, did that happen by chance or.... maybe by eating?
    lol

I can hit 110 kg for sets 10 till,the cows come home, and guess what? im 10lbs lighter than you.

and you went through puberty, that's why you almost look like a man now and put on weight.

so your avatar is after a deca ,dbol , and test cycle?

lmao

was it fake? you should hope it was, cuzz you didn't train proper then, and be glad, you'll recover fine, cuzz you were never shut down.

lol

I can hit 110 kg for sets 10 till,the cows come home, and guess what? im 10lbs lighter than you.

and you went through puberty, that's why you almost look like a man now and put on weight.
    That's good for you, I'm 18, you're a full grown male, which lifts more? such a big surprise that is! weight aside brother, look the pictures on this thread. Clearly the weight gain wasn't JUST puberty, I put on muscle, don't be in denial. I admit is isn't the best diet, but as long as i hit my macors that is what's important for me. I am open to new meal ideas, but enough with the roast eh?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some damage can be irreversible, and odds are high when your brain is still developing, huge bonus if you use stuff like deca .

That, no matter if you decide to be on AAS for life or just TRT. Some guys (like myself) that developed low T at a early age still struggle with poor libido/sex drive/depression no matter TRT or how high I run Test.

so your avatar is after a deca ,dbol , and test cycle?

lmao

was it fake? you should hope it was, cuzz you didn't train proper then, and be glad, you'll recover fine, cuzz you were never shut down.
    it most certainly wasn't fake. Had acne all over my chest and shoulders, anda huge surge in strength after implementing dbol. yes the physique looks bad to you, but compared to before, it is a good accomplishment for me. At this point, you're being immature. I was shut down, my balls were the size of grapes.

EDIT: NO, i have literally JUST started deca test and dbol, im on week 1, the avatar is after TEST + DBOL 6 MONTHS AGO.
    Last edited by Vinnie214; 05-09-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Some damage can be irreversible, and odds are high when your brain is still developing, huge bonus if you use stuff like deca .

That, no matter if you decide to be on AAS for life or just TRT. Some guys (like myself) that developed low T at a early age still struggle with poor libido/sex drive/depression no matter TRT or how high I run Test.
    You are right, I will finish this cycle and stick to testosterone and dbol , once per year. Rushed into deca too early, stupid brain of mine just wanted more gains, but forgot the consequences.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I might sound like an ass but you just don't understand how harsh this stuff is on a developing hpta. Your body is gonna say huh look at all this testosterone we don't need to make it anymore. Deca is suppressive as hell as well. Trust me buddy you think I like the fact that I'm sticking a needle in my ass a couple times a week for the rest of my life just to feel normal? Hell no I wish I didn't have to do that but unfortunately there's no other way.
    At 18 you have no clue what you want in your life. Hell I sure still don't know either. I promise you'll look back and say damn that was stupid of me. I looked good for a few months or maybe a year but you'll lose it all when you come off I swear to you. It may not happen for months maybe a year but it will eventually dissappear. But I know I'm wasting my time explaining this and you're gonna do it so have at her and get juicy haha!
    Mr.BB likes this.

I might sound like an ass but you just don't understand how harsh this stuff is on a developing hpta. Your body is gonna say huh look at all this testosterone we don't need to make it anymore. Deca is suppressive as hell as well. Trust me buddy you think I like the fact that I'm sticking a needle in my ass a couple times a week for the rest of my life just to feel normal? Hell no I wish I didn't have to do that but unfortunately there's no other way.
    At 18 you have no clue what you want in your life. Hell I sure still don't know either. I promise you'll look back and say damn that was stupid of me. I looked good for a few months or maybe a year but you'll lose it all when you come off I swear to you. It may not happen for months maybe a year but it will eventually dissappear. But I know I'm wasting my time explaining this and you're gonna do it so have at her and get juicy haha!
    I'm going to stick to testosterone and dbol after this, deca was not a good idea. I will even use HCG with test and dbol, to maximise chances or smooth recovery, guess it's better safe than sorry.
    geezuschrist likes this.

It’s never a waste of time the success rate is low but sometimes there is success.

it most certainly wasn't fake. Had acne all over my chest and shoulders, anda huge surge in strength after implementing dbol . yes the physique looks bad to you, but compared to before, it is a good accomplishment for me. At this point, you're being immature. I was shut down, my balls were the size of grapes.

EDIT: NO, i have literally JUST started deca test and dbol, im on week 1, the avatar is after TEST + DBOL 6 MONTHS AGO.
    Jesus Christ!

your 2 cycles in. ....... kid seriously, all razzing and ball busting aside. get a friggin clue.

you're going to be added to this list;
    Bollitt
    Jangles
    vinny214

this is not a good list to be on

also want to point out the statistic of suicide rates among kids your age who use steroids , 19nors are no joke or are any other AAS

and you've been playing fast and loose for 2 cycles at 18. I hope you're still covered under your parents health insurance.

Jesus Christ!

your 2 cycles in. ....... kid seriously, all razzing and ball busting aside. get a friggin clue.

you're going to be added to this list;
    Bollitt
    Jangles
    vinny214

this is not a good list to be on
    If you're going to add me to some list, at least spell my name right. Have a good day

dcycles is offline Junior Member

Everyone who is "roasting" you probably feels this way.. some things in life you can't undo bud. I can't promise you your system will get ruined I also can't promise you it wont.. one thing I can promise you though is your outlook on life and what you think is important to you WILL be different later in life. Lots of guys on here (I assume) definitely wish they didn't have to jab themselves to feel normal. Noone can stop you just keep that in mind though. Good progress bud. I won't give advice on the sauce but I had a similar physique at your age and all I can say is eat eat eat
    charger69 likes this.

locutus61 is offline New Member
    You can't reason with a "Guido" you guys should already know this.

That's good for you, I'm 18, you're a full grown male, which lifts more eh?
    ^^^^ by your own admission you're not a full grown man you get the point here?^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by locutus61 View Post
    You can't reason with a "Guido" you guys should already know this.
    Sorry, what?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is looking out for your best interest dude, that's all...

You can make some great progress without the use of drugs at your age, but if this is the road your going to take its the road your going to take and no one can stop you.... I've been there, started around your age as well, I'm now 25. The least you can do is make sure you have a strong understanding of exactly what these drugs are, what they do, the problems they could potentially cause and ways in which you can combat the potential side effects. You owe it to your health. You have access to this forum with an abundance of information, so make sure you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Everyone is looking out for your best interest dude, that's all...

You can make some great progress without the use of drugs at your age, but if this is the road your going to take its the road your going to take and no one can stop you.... I've been there, started around your age as well, I'm now 25. The least you can do is make sure you have a strong understanding of exactly what these drugs are, what they do, the problems they could potentially cause and ways in which you can combat the potential side effects. You owe it to your health. You have access to this forum with an abundance of information, so make sure you use it.
    Can I ask which compounds you used when you were 18-21? And I do understand the damage I am doing, more so now that I am discussing with you guys, have realised that deca is too harsh for me to use at this point, test is bad enough, first and last time with deca till I'm older, much older, thank you guys for opening my eyes on that one.

so why not just drop the deca ???

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    so why not just drop the deca???
    Isn't it too late for that? Steroid .com deca profile says that 1 single shot of 100mg deca is enough to shut you down, and I've shot 240 already.

Isn't it too late for that? Steroid.com deca profile says that 1 single shot of 100mg deca is enough to shut you down, and I've shot 240 already.
    Just stop it, it's not just the shutdown you risk long term complications with your functioning.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Isn't it too late for that? Steroid.com deca profile says that 1 single shot of 100mg deca is enough to shut you down, and I've shot 240 already.
    No. No it’s not too late. Drop the deca . Save it for much later.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No. No it’s not too late. Drop the deca. Save it for much later.
    X2

all of the compounds you're using will shut you down upon administering them.

Okay, if you say it isn't too late, I am prepared to drop it. Do they have EXP dates? nothing written on the vial, better off just throwing it away than injecting it 4 years later.

all of the compounds you're using will shut you down upon administering them.
    test and deca do not shut you down to the same extent, which is why I asked.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Okay, if you say it isn't too late, I am prepared to drop it. Do they have EXP dates? nothing written on the vial, better off just throwing it away than injecting it 4 years later.

Put it in a cool dark place.

kid, shut down is shut down.

you getting confused with ester lengths deca will keep you shut down alot longer because its ester is almost double that of most common used forms of test.

but take for example, test undecanoate and compare it to nandrolone decanoate. almost same ester length, but the test in this case will shut you down longer due to wash out period.

you need to understand negative feed back loop.

your confident wrong answers still are showing you're not quite grasping what you're reading.

just because you "read words" doesn't mean you've retained and understand the information

just be careful. read and understand. don't just read it like some boring history book chapter in school that you want to get out the way for a test of the info
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 05-10-2018 at 03:35 PM. Reason: slightly off, but fixed

Attachment 172759
    testosterone Undecanoate (nebido)^^^

Attachment 172760
    deca durabolin (nandrolone Decanoate)^^^
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 05-10-2018 at 03:36 PM.

you getting confused with ester lengths deca will keep you shut down alot longer because its ester is almost double that of most common used forms of test.

but take for example, test undecanoate and compare it to nandrolone decanoate. same ester length, same shut down washout period.

your confident wrong answers still are showing you're not quite grasping what you're reading.

just because you "read words" doesn't mean you've retained and understand the information

just be careful. read and understand. don't just read it like some boring history book chapter in school that you want to get out the way for a test of the info
    Very good explanation!

but take for example, test undecanoate and compare it to nandrolone decanoate. almost same ester length, but the test in this case will shut you down longer due to wash out period.

"The use of Testosterone Enanthate will suppress natural testosterone production."

"Deca Durabolin like all anabolic steroids is suppressive to natural testosterone production. The rate of suppression varies from one steroid to the next, but with Deca Durabolin , and all Nandrolone based compounds, it will be extreme."

Not very clear is it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information