Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Question about Deca

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What are your stats Vinny?

Vinnie214 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    What are your stats Vinny?
    I have already mentioned my stats In a previous post on the 1st page.

5'8 165lbs
    Last edited by Vinnie214; 05-08-2018 at 03:48 PM.

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie214 View Post

5'8 165lbs
    You seem to know enough to not take advice from some of the knowledgeable members on here but not enough to properly dose your own cycle.. seems like quite the contradiction

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    You seem to know enough to not take advice from some of the knowledgeable members on here but not enough to properly dose your own cycle.. seems like quite the contradiction
    How is my cycle not properly dosed? Do you wanna emphasise on that? How so am I not taking advice? I have literally just adjusted my deca from 240 to 300 because you guys said 240 is too low. Is 300 still too low? what's the problem? Don't post if you are going to be unhelpful and vague.

Thanks.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is my cycle not properly dosed? Do you wanna emphasise on that? How so am I not taking advice? I have literally just adjusted my deca from 240 to 300 because you guys said 240 is too low. Is 300 still too low? what's the problem? Don't post if you are going to be unhelpful and vague.

Thanks.
    This is what I was referring to at the beginning. You are beginning to lose the help you asked for. I also asked if you read the stickies that were originally set up and your stance and knowledge on HCG shows that you didn’t.
    I am really trying to help you but you are dissing the experts on here on your stance on HCG.
    You keep saying that HCG is not necessary. Technically you are right, neither is PCT however no one on here would recommend a cycle without it. It is more than just the size of your testicles.
    Remember you may have accomplished a cycle and nothing happened but maybe 2-3 cycles later your body got so confused that you become sterile or your system may not start up again.
    I know it is frustrating because we are not saying what you want to hear. Listen, understand, analyze, research and ask questions. You are not listening because you have a preconceived notion of hCG.
    I am just giving you my point of what is going on here. Once again, I am trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    This is what I was referring to at the beginning. You are beginning to lose the help you asked for. I also asked if you read the stickies that were originally set up and your stance and knowledge on HCG shows that you didn’t.
    I am really trying to help you but you are dissing the experts on here on your stance on HCG.
    You keep saying that HCG is not necessary. Technically you are right, neither is PCT however no one on here would recommend a cycle without it. It is more than just the size of your testicles.
    Remember you may have accomplished a cycle and nothing happened but maybe 2-3 cycles later your body got so confused that you become sterile or your system may not start up again.
    I know it is frustrating because we are not saying what you want to hear. Listen, understand, analyze, research and ask questions. You are not listening because you have a preconceived notion of hCG.
    I am just giving you my point of what is going on here. Once again, I am trying to help.

It's gonna be a real pain in the ass even getting hold of HCG, my source don't stock it anymore, meaning i gotta switch just for HCG. Stimulates the brain to produce natural test thus keeping the size of your testicles optimal. I know what it does, and at this point it's more about the fact that I'm cash-strapped lol. Final question, if i was to run this cycle (I have actually just pinned week1 now, so it's started already) without HCG, how likely am I to recover fully bearing in mind it's my 2nd cycle? For my 3rd, I will for sure not bother starting until i can afford it all includng HCG, and i will source hunt to get it. But for right now, I'll live, right? Because I've spent about 300$ on everything inc needles and supplies, that's all the money I had, I don't currently have a job, HCG for this cycle simply can't happen. But I will say thank you so now next time I know to wait until I have everything I need, and if I don't, then I won't run the cycle.

I do appreciate the advice, please don't say I'm ignoring or dissing, I'm really not, it's just the ones who post unhelpful crap that piss me off tbh, like the one on page 1 calling me a pussy with confidence issues, yeah, that really helped.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thanks.
    You are absolutely wrong that young guys get roasted as you haven't gotten roasted at all, you got good advice but ignored pretty much all except upping your deca dose.

Some things I advised which you just ignored:
    1) No possibility of checking blood status or even blood pressure (could be done at home...)? A risk with a triple stack and an oral that should not be overlooked
    2) Did you do a sensitive estrogen test mid cycle last time to see if your AI dose is right, or will you guess your way forward again
    3) Deca but no cabergoline at hand?
    4) No liver support like NAC for dbol ?
    5) No pre cycle test to see if you are OK or still assume everything is fine because it was fine when you had SERMS in your system
    6) No consideration for the fact that nandrolone decanoate will linger in your system for a LONG time and will make recovery that much harder? No other options for this?
    7) Still haven't researched why it is not testicle size but function? It is in the stickies which you claimed to have read...

P.S. I looked bigger than you when I was 17 and had trained for half the time you have https://forums.steroid.com/attachmen...-late-2005.jpg
    No cycle needed for that, I don't inject then hope I wake up bigger and stronger, I do what I do and inject to enhance what I do.

P.P.S Don't post if someone is going to be vague and unhelpful? Maybe the advice you got on your first thread was directions to the path where you'll get what you consider the best advice there is...
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ml#post7323009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    You're on the wrong site.There are loads of others,where plenty of 18/19/20 year olds,will give you all the answers you want.
    Then,you'll have the added bonus of many,telling you your cycle is a bit weak,and you should add some Tren ,Dbol,Deca etc.
    Problem with this site,is the vast majority of members are intelligent,and are concerned about health,so if the older dudes are wasting your time,
    the other sites are waiting.
    I'm sure you'll find the money for any extra AAS you find helpful.

It's gonna be a real pain in the ass even getting hold of HCG, my source don't stock it anymore, meaning i gotta switch just for HCG. Stimulates the brain to produce natural test thus keeping the size of your testicles optimal. I know what it does, and at this point it's more about the fact that I'm cash-strapped lol. Final question, if i was to run this cycle (I have actually just pinned week1 now, so it's started already) without HCG, how likely am I to recover fully bearing in mind it's my 2nd cycle? For my 3rd, I will for sure not bother starting until i can afford it all includng HCG, and i will source hunt to get it. But for right now, I'll live, right? Because I've spent about 300$ on everything inc needles and supplies, that's all the money I had, I don't currently have a job, HCG for this cycle simply can't happen. But I will say thank you so now next time I know to wait until I have everything I need, and if I don't, then I won't run the cycle.

I do appreciate the advice, please don't say I'm ignoring or dissing, I'm really not, it's just the ones who post unhelpful crap that piss me off tbh, like the one on page 1 calling me a pussy with confidence issues, yeah, that really helped.

dcycles is offline Junior Member

Thanks.
    "Don't post if you are going to be unhelpful and vague"

Good start..

You have had tons of good advice as said above but the only advice you take is the one saying to up your dose.. what I meant by you don't know how to properly dose your cycle was more personal preference for myself so I can't say what's best for you.. but I wouldn't risk shutting my system down and possibly damaging my system for the rest of my life to run a bit over 200 mg of deca.. you can always do juice later in life but you can't ever undo what it potentially could do to your body

I understand your decision because I was stubborn like you when I was younger. Obviously noone will change your mind so best of luck bud. Only advice I can give is to keep reading the good and BAD of aas

It's gonna be a real pain in the ass even getting hold of HCG , my source don't stock it anymore, meaning i gotta switch just for HCG. Stimulates the brain to produce natural test thus keeping the size of your testicles optimal. I know what it does, and at this point it's more about the fact that I'm cash-strapped lol. Final question, if i was to run this cycle (I have actually just pinned week1 now, so it's started already) without HCG, how likely am I to recover fully bearing in mind it's my 2nd cycle? For my 3rd, I will for sure not bother starting until i can afford it all includng HCG, and i will source hunt to get it. But for right now, I'll live, right? Because I've spent about 300$ on everything inc needles and supplies, that's all the money I had, I don't currently have a job, HCG for this cycle simply can't happen. But I will say thank you so now next time I know to wait until I have everything I need, and if I don't, then I won't run the cycle.

You still do not understand what HCG does. Read the sticky on the first cycle and you will know. We have led you to the water but you need to drink it on your own.
    There is a risk with taking AASfor everyone. You being below 25 have drastically increased this risk. Not taking hCG further increased this risk.
    No one can assure that everything can be ok.
    I am beginning to believe that AAS is really not for you at this point. You do not have an income and you can make tremendous natural gains.
    We haven’t even talked diet yet. You will lose everything without proper diet.

5'8 165lbs
    What were your stats before your first cycle?

Just out of curiosity could you list everything you ate yesterday?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-08-2018 at 06:15 PM.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    HCG , no, since it is not compulsory and I can't really afford it along with all the other stuff, and I am running adex ofc.
    If 240mg is too low, even for an 18 year old beginner, then what dose do you recommend? If i up the deca, I would have to up the test too, no? 400mg deca = 700-800mg test = Overkill IMO.
    If you can't afford hcg to keep you frickin nuts you won't have enough money for food. Geezus keep your nuts man

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    What were your stats before your first cycle?

Just out of curiosity could you list everything you ate yesterday?
    before the first cycle I was the same height and 150lbs ish

as for diet I aim for 3000-3500 calories each day, yesterday was
    breakfast - oatmeal with protein shake
    lunch - tuna, egg and pasta salad with a drink
    dinner - ate out at a burger joint
    snack - 2 min noodles
    and before bed a mass gainer shake (optimum nutrition serious mass) - 1 large scoop with 500ml milk

adds up to around 3000cal and 160-180g protein.

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    If you can't afford hcg to keep you frickin nuts you won't have enough money for food. Geezus keep your nuts man
    Geezus how many times must I repeat it? I don't need to buy food I live with my parents

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member

snack - 2 min noodles
    and before bed a mass gainer shake (optimum nutrition serious mass) - 1 large scoop with 500ml milk

I can give you 7 more pieces of advice for your diet but since you ignored the last 7 ones I'll hold off

Geezus how many times must I repeat it? I don't need to buy food I live with my parents
    Yeah that's why you can only get one real meal per day?

snack - 2 min noodles

Sorry Vinny. That is not a diet in my book. If you really want to get into bodybuilding you need a real diet.

Sorry Vinny. That is not a diet in my book. If you really want to get into bodybuilding you need a real diet.

What is a diet in your book, charger69?

Cousin and Cape are very knowledgeable. Sorry for anyone else that I left out.
    They will help you but you need to show them that you want their help and will listen to them.
    Remember.... listen, analyze, research and ask questions.

FYI that is what i ate yesterday lol. Not what I eat everyday.

Don’t get frustrated with me. I feel an obligation since I crossed the line to give advice to an 18 y/o. I knew that I shouldn’t have. Now I have an obligation to make it right.
    A diet is more than calorie counting.
    First determine your TDEE. Add 250-500 calories to bulk and decrease 250-500 to cut. Determine your macro makeup depending on what you want to do. You probably do not have enough knowledge at this time but use trial and error.
    Try eating 6 meals a day spaced out every 3 hours.
    You can’t just eat whatever mom buys for food. You need her to buy special food for you. Special meaning select food. Chicken breast, fish, maybe a little red meat. Asparagus, broccoli, spinach, egg whites etc.
    I am a little special, but my diet is 6 meals and I eat the same thing everyday. I also cook all of my food on the weekend for the week. If I had to cook for every meal, I would not follow the diet because sometimes you are just too drained or do not have the time.

I’m to lazy to type out but here is a diet that’s not even 3000 cals. You need to eat more and healthier food.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81A4AC63-3E2D-46AE-9B4B-FBAB4F741D53.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	395.9 KB 
ID:	172737
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CCBA4CD5-3D62-47C8-B837-C9F8F8597122.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	172738

Going back over the thread- you have had more quality people provide input than most. These guys have so much knowledge.

So basically, you guys are saying my diet should be cleaner, which I totally agree with, I would never label myself as the cleanest eater, but I do hit the numbers (protein/caloric intake). Thanks for the sample plan Cape, I'm not too fussed about a little fat gain, I like to still eat the foods I enjoy because I am more likely to stick to that diet consistently (asparagus and broccoli isn't everyone's favorite ). I need to start eating fruit cos that is non-existent in my diet. and Charger, my current weight (165lbs) means my daily expenditure is around 2,500 according to online calculators, so to eat 3000 calories for bulking is correct yes? I will try to get up at 8:30 AM and simply eat every 3 hours from 9AM. (9,12,3,6,9, and midnight)
    Sound good? Also, is it a big deal if i eat whole eggs instead of just the whites, I like the yolk (again, i'm not the cleanest eater, sorry) I don't eat more than 3 or 4 a day anyway. Shall we discuss my training plan?

So basically, you guys are saying my diet should be cleaner, which I totally agree with, I would never label myself as the cleanest eater, but I do hit the numbers (protein/caloric intake). Thanks for the sample plan Cape, I'm not too fussed about a little fat gain, I like to still eat the foods I enjoy because I am more likely to stick to that diet consistently (asparagus and broccoli isn't everyone's favorite ). I need to start eating fruit cos that is non-existent in my diet. and Charger, my current weight (165lbs) means my daily expenditure is around 2,500 according to online calculators, so to eat 3000 calories for bulking is correct yes? I will try to get up at 8:30 AM and simply eat every 3 hours from 9AM. (9,12,3,6,9, and midnight)
    Sound good? Also, is it a big deal if i eat whole eggs instead of just the whites, I like the yolk (again, i'm not the cleanest eater, sorry) I don't eat more than 3 or 4 a day anyway. Shall we discuss my training plan?
    Your getting it! Everyone is different but I do not like the whole eggs because of the cholesterol. I presently eat 10 egg whites every morning.
    Midnight sounds a little late. Make something to fit your schedule. But try to eat as many times as possible . A protein shake for me is not a meal.

It seems a large portion of your cals have to be coming from the 2 shakes. Shakes are ok in a pinch. Your cals need to come from real food.
    Whole eggs are fine

My first meal of the day is a shake I make
    3/4 cup egg whites 300 cal
    6 oz yogurt fruit smoothie 130 cal
    1 pack dry instant grits 100 cals

I drink real food in 30 seconds that is 530 cals
    charger69 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate you are in the UK you don’t need your guy at the gym to get you HCG , it’s so easy to get online just do some research . £33 will get you 5000ius of Pregnyl delivered to your door.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Mate you are in the UK you don’t need your guy at the gym to get you HCG, it’s so easy to get online just do some research . £33 will get you 5000ius of Pregnyl delivered to your door.
    His mommy will catch it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Mate you are in the UK you don’t need your guy at the gym to get you HCG, it’s so easy to get online just do some research . £33 will get you 5000ius of Pregnyl delivered to your door.
    I get all my gear online, and my parents know I use gear. My source hasn't got bac water, I emailed to ask about hcg and it's getting restocked soon, but there is no bac water at all. If someone could PM me and guide me for where I can get BAC water, I'd appreciate that.

I get all my gear online, and my parents know I use gear. My source hasn't got bac water, I emailed to ask about hcg and it's getting restocked soon, but there is no bac water at all. If someone could PM me and guide me for where I can get BAC water, I'd appreciate that.
    I’m not in the UK but google it. We can get it on amazon.com here

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is a nice tool, have fun

https://cronometer.com

Try this, they are UK domestic

https://tinyurl.com/y7jt5zf6

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Here is a nice tool, have fun

https://cronometer.com
    Looks cool !

Try this, they are UK domestic

https://tinyurl.com/y7jt5zf6
    Have you ordered from this site before? Can you vouch for it?

Have you ordered from this site before? Can you vouch for it?
    Yeah.

Yeah.
    Sweet, cheers for that. Any links for tutorials on how to mix the thing? So I can implement it on my 3rd cycle and so on.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Sweet, cheers for that. Any links for tutorials on how to mix the thing? So I can implement it on my 3rd cycle and so on.
    Read the stickies
    cousinmuscles likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Third cycle you say... honestly Vinnie, what is your training program and how do your workouts look like. Cause at 17, despite I ate like total sh-t and seldom trained was like 2x what you show in avi, and yet had to develop any facial hair...

Third cycle you say... honestly Vinnie, what is your training program and how do your workouts look like. Cause at 17, despite I ate like total sh-t and seldom trained was like 2x what you show in avi, and yet had to develop any facial hair...
    I'm going to be honest, I may have been at it for 4 years, but I have had many setbacks, with the biggest one being a knee injury when i was 16, and I was out of the gym for a solid 6 months or so. I literally weighed in at 130lbs at one point, and had to build myself back up slowly from the little will I had. Many ups and downs but I try my best, the fact that I have not quit is why I am proud. My avi is me now having run only ONE basic cycle, nothing special. It's been about 5-6 months since that 1st cycle and i lost about 5 lbs max, so those who ranted on my first thread about how it's temporary, made the wrong assumption about me, my diet isn't the cleanest but I hit the numbers (macros) and therefore I've retained most strength and muscle size, the 5 lbs i lost was most likely just water anyway.

Right, to answer your question about training, currently I have just started this cycle, so I will be doing push/pull/legs 2x a week. E.G:
    Monday = push
    tuesday = pull
    wednesday = legs
    thurs = rest
    friday = push
    saturday = pull
    sunday = legs
    restart

and when I'm OFF cycle, i typically like to do the 5 day split
    Monday chest+tri
    Tuesday back+bi
    wednesday legs
    thurs abs at home (AKA rest lul)
    friday Shoulders/traps
    weekend rest

never, ever had an issue with this training.

I'm going to be honest, I may have been at it for 4 years, but I have had many setbacks, with the biggest one being a knee injury when i was 16, and I was out of the gym for a solid 6 months or so. I literally weighed in at 130lbs at one point, and had to build myself back up slowly from the little will I had. Many ups and downs but I try my best, the fact that I have not quit is why I am proud. My avi is me now having run only ONE basic cycle, nothing special. It's been about 5-6 months since that 1st cycle and i lost about 5 lbs max, so those who ranted on my first thread about how it's temporary, made the wrong assumption about me, my diet isn't the cleanest but I hit the numbers (macros) and therefore I've retained most strength and muscle size, the 5 lbs i lost was most likely just water anyway.

Right, to answer your question about training, currently I have just started this cycle, so I will be doing push/pull/legs 2x a week. E.G:
    Monday = push
    tuesday = pull
    wednesday = legs
    thurs = rest
    friday = push
    saturday = pull
    sunday = legs
    restart

and when I'm OFF cycle, i typically like to do the 5 day split
    Monday chest+tri
    Tuesday back+bi
    wednesday legs
    thurs abs at home (AKA rest lul)
    friday Shoulders/traps
    weekend rest

never, ever had an issue with this training.
    One word of wisdom.... mix it up.
    You might want to try working out 3x per day. 1/2 hour max. One muscle per session. Get in and get out.
    I did this in my teens- no AAS- and I really started to grow with this.

And also, please stop saying how you looked bigger at my age or whatever, you have no clue how skinny I was when I started. Infact, here's an attachment, look for yourself, that was me in early 2015. I've come a long way, considering the fact I've had an injury at 16.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information