• 3 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 3 Post By Quester

Thread: When do you get that ‘tren look’

junosan is offline New Member

When do you get that ‘tren look’

Alright bois..

Cycle details:
    600 test E (switching to test prop very soon)
    75 tren ace eod
    100 mast prop eod

I’m 19 days into tren ace but.. I don’t look like i’m on tren. In fact, i look even shittier but i think thats due to me being on 70g of carbs for a week.

I get almost zero sides as if i’m immune to tren or something. The only proof I have of my tren working is that I’m on such low carbs but I am getting stronger in the gym. Lot of people say they get that 3D pop and separation look tren gives you even a week in. Others say.. 3-4 weeks.

Dam, i dont know, i feel like my tren can be bunk. Maybe im being impatient? So do i have to wait much longer to get the look of being on tren?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    i look even shittier but i think thats due to me being on 70g of carbs for a week.
    you answered your own question. your not going to get that "Tren look" without sufficient carbs. Tren is a double edged sword; in one instance it can really partition nutrients and load you up with glycogen and give you a very full round yet dry look, but on the other hand if your cals are low and carbs are restricted you'll go flat (especially if your running an AI on top of the tren)

try a re-feed and carb load for a few days
    balance and Family_guy like this.

junosan is offline New Member
    I was told tren makes you look full even on 0 carbs, da hell? Well let’s see, hope my coach gives me a refeed tommorow!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by junosan View Post
    I was told tren makes you look full even on 0 carbs, da hell? Well let’s see, hope my coach gives me a refeed tommorow!
    the idea of looking "full" and "no carbs" is a contradiction in terms and biologically impossible. you can't be full and depleted at the same time

Tren being 5x more androgenic then test has a strong capacity to load glycogen.. but there is no glycogen to load without the carbs (raw material)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren look? Diet and training are what give you the look. I’ve mansged to stay right around 240lbs this cycle despite loosing significant bf. I’m still carbing up I just train like a monster and do 45 minutes of cardio every day.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junosan View Post
    Alright bois..

Cycle details:
    600 test E (switching to test prop very soon)
    75 tren ace eod
    100 mast prop eod

I’m 19 days into tren ace but.. I don’t look like i’m on tren. In fact, i look even shittier but i think thats due to me being on 70g of carbs for a week.

I get almost zero sides as if i’m immune to tren or something. The only proof I have of my tren working is that I’m on such low carbs but I am getting stronger in the gym. Lot of people say they get that 3D pop and separation look tren gives you even a week in. Others say.. 3-4 weeks.

Dam, i dont know, i feel like my tren can be bunk. Maybe im being impatient? So do i have to wait much longer to get the look of being on tren?

Who is a "boi?" What is that? I'm a man and sure these others are too. Before I was a man I wasn't a boi. What does that even mean? It sounds like an intended insult inside of an unintended insult.
    Couchlockd, Family_guy and Obs like this.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    Losing fat and running compounds like Tren , masteron , halotestin , winstrol (and non-AAS ancillarios like Clenbuterol , T3) will give you the look you are referring to.

It takes time, be patient, you need to lose fat to really bring out hardness and definition. Try intermittent fasting and carb cycling, that is what pretty much any bodybuilder will use to melt fat for a show.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Who is a "boi?" What is that? I'm a man and sure these others are too. Before I was a man I wasn't a boi. What does that even mean? It sounds like an intended insult inside of an unintended insult.
    Lmao

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    More tren -

Tren look huh - I run the same compounds at fairly similar doses for over half the year to achieve that “tren look”

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Tren look requires;

1) tren
    2) food
    3) training
    4) sleep.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If you have crap genetics, and a crap diet then Never. Which is why I don’t get it :-(
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information