Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Getting ready to SMASH through this plateau!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    You must be talking about super high dosages then cause I shouldn't need more than 2 kits a month if it's quality and a kit of pharm grade is about $300 give or take....

The Chinese stuff is about half that cost (even less if bought in bulk of course) so you must be running more than a vial a day! Your pancreas must be loving you for supplementing with insulin lol!
    I did compare a 2 month supply of insulin to a 2 month supply of generic HGH (not one month)
    the insulin I said costs about $23
    the hgh costs about $800 (400 per month)
    post #68 above.

so we are in the same ball park in regards to price of generic HGH.

but I'm not sure what you mean by saying "pharm grade" HGH . especially at $300 a kit. there is either HGH or there is generic HGH.
    unless by pharm grade you mean as compared to UGL hgh ?
    as for real name brand HGH you would get at a pharmacy here in the US , your looking at around 1800$+ per month to run a couple Iu per day.

on the black market of course you can find "generic" kits from 200-600. most all generic kits are chinese raws. so saying Chinese hgh or generic hgh is essentially the same thing.. but now days heck even UGLs are branding their own HGH (its just chinese hgh that they put their own label on).

either way.. 2 kits per month of the most generic or cheapest chinese hgh you can find your looking at roughly 400 per month (like I said, 800 for 2 month supply).

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Your pancreas must be loving you for supplementing with insulin lol!
    not sure what that statement means exactly . but it is a true statement. Insulin is used in non diabetics to take the burden and strain off the pancreas and help restore and regenerate the beta cells that produce insulin (exogenous insulin is used in non diabetics for other anti aging benefits as well) . this is especially true for people who use higher dosages of HGH , as HGH at high dosages is what puts the strain on the pancreas in the first place, and the insulin is then added in to help with this burden .
    so yeah, my pancreas is loving the insulin , especially when I run HGH at moderate dosages. it would be unhealthy and a strain on the pancreas not to use insulin with high dosage of hgh
    Obs, AlphaMindz and Proximal like this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I did compare a 2 month supply of insulin to a 2 month supply of generic HGH (not one month)
    post #68 above.

but I'm not sure what you mean by saying "pharm grade" HGH . especially at $300 a kit. there is either HGH or there is generic HGH.
    as for real name brand HGH you would get at a pharmacy here in the US , your looking at around 1800$+ per month to run a couple Iu per day.

on the black market of course you can find "generic" kits from 200-600. most all generic kits are chinese raws. so saying Chinese hgh or generic hgh is essentially the same thing.. but now days heck even UGLs are branding their own HGH (its just chinese hgh that they put their own label on).

either way.. 2 kits per month of the most generic or cheapest chinese hgh you can find your looking at roughly 400 per month (like I said, 800 for 2 month supply).

not sure what that statement means exactly . but it is a true statement. Insulin is used in non diabetics to take the burden and strain off the pancreas and help restore and regenerate the beta cells that produce insulin (exogenous insulin is used in non diabetics for other anti aging benefits as well) . this is especially true for people who use higher dosages of HGH , as HGH at high dosages is what puts the strain on the pancreas in the first place, and the insulin is then added in to help with this burden .
    so yeah, my pancreas is loving the insulin , especially when I run HGH at moderate dosages. it would be unhealthy and a strain on the pancreas not to use insulin with high dosage of hgh
    Oh my bad I didn't catch that you DID say 2 month supply! Yeah we're on the same page then. Was just confused by the pricing...but for 2 month supply it makes perfect sense. I'm often multi tasking while at the office when getting my dose of forum knowledge lol so sometimes I over look things!

As for the comment about your pancreas loving you, it was an attempt to make a joke about what you had previously discussed with me about how running insulin is actually beneficial to our pancreas when running high doses of hgh and with my calculation error I thought you were taking much higher doses than you are.

I hope I didn't offend you brotha as that was not my intention.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    post #68 above.

GH, could you guesstimate the effectiveness of the HGH purchased at $800/month as compared to US pharm at $1800/month? 25%? 50%? TY.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    GH, could you guesstimate the effectiveness of the HGH purchased at $800/month as compared to US pharm at $1800/month? 25%? 50%? TY.
    legit pharma HGH is 99.9 % pure and bio identical to what the pituitary produces. 4iu of this is exactly 4iu , no question. generic and non pharma Hgh purity can range from 99% (which is great) to say 70% or even less. now its not only that this hgh can be less potent, but in some people the impurity of it , even if it was say 92% pure, can make ALL of it completely useless. 4iu is 0iu. this is because in some people the body will produce anti-bodies and attack and destroy the hgh (all of it , not just the impurity , the entire 191aa strain of amino acids will be destroyed by your immune system) . even though the purity can be high. if its not basically 100% pure and identical to what your body naturally produces it can end up being destroyed by your own body.. so 4iu can be completely useless to some people. even if it tests out legitimate in a lab.

this is why HGH is so hit or miss with people.. lets say Bob runs 4iu per day of XX brand of generic hgh and gets great results . and then his neighbor bill runs the same brand and the same dosage and does not get shit for results.. it may be that bill is just one of these people who's immune system is going to make anti-bodies and attack and destroy the hgh he is taking.

some people get great results from generic and Chinese hgh. some people do not . it can depend more on your genetics then the actual producer of the HGH (again, the chinese may produce something 98% pure. but your body may reject all of it because of that small percentage of impurity)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 03-18-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    legit pharma HGH is 99.9 % pure and bio identical to what the pituitary produces. 4iu of this is exactly 4iu , no question. generic and non pharma Hgh purity can range from 99% (which is great) to say 70% or even less. now its not only that this hgh can be less potent, but in some people the impurity of it , even if it was say 92% pure, can make ALL of it completely useless. 4iu is 0iu. this is because in some people the body will produce anti-bodies and attack and destroy the hgh (all of it , not just the impurity , the entire 191aa strain of amino acids will be destroyed by your immune system) . even though the purity can be high. if its not basically 100% pure and identical to what your body naturally produces it can end up being destroyed by your own body.. so 4iu can be completely useless to some people. even if it tests out legitimate in a lab.

this is why HGH is so hit or miss with people.. lets say Bob runs 4iu per day of XX brand of generic hgh and gets great results . and then his neighbor bill runs the same brand and the same dosage and does not get shit for results.. it may be that bill is just one of these people who's immune system is going to make anti-bodies and attack and destroy the hgh he is taking.

some people get great results from generic and Chinese hgh. some people do not . it can depend more on your genetics then the actual producer of the HGH (again, the chinese may produce something 98% pure. but your body may reject all of it because of that small percentage of impurity)
    TY! Perfect sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information