Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Please help critique and add suggestions to my 17 week cycle... currently on week 1

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    Most people can't seem to think for themselves these days. They need a coach to tell them what to take and how often, when to train, how to eat, etc. Although this cycle looks a little crazy, I have a lot of respect for people like tripmachine that do a ton of research and do what they want. Nobody knows your body better than you, so who cares what other people tell you to do.
    Hey IronLiver.... first off I like your name lol.. Surprised that wasn't taken already! Thank you! I appreciate you seeing the cycle might be a bit crazy and still respecting my decisions coming in here.. Means a lot man not everyone can be neutral like that as we've already seen. Either way I need to also be a nicer person as you can see I can get sounding exactly like someone above stated... like an 18 year old girl when I re-read everything. I needed to just take the step back as well but thanks for replying man!
    IronLiver likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Hey guys I tried asking a guy on this forum who seems to know a lot but I guess he's too busy or I don't have good enough questions for him to reply so I figured I would post here and ask anyone who has something to chime in with. My goals are to gain lean mass and stay lean at the same time.... I am going to Hawaii February 2020 and I've always been pretty much the fat kid in life unless I was working out .... I was 220lbs january this year.... now I'm 197 lbs about 15% bf... maybe higher? but I'm way leaner than before.

My cycle is 17 weeks... I have not plugged in Clen / t3, letro, nolva... nothing like that so if anyone thinks they could help plug those in feel free, much appreciated! I'm currently running clen and t3 clen 40-50 mcg's ed and t3 about 60mcg's Anyway please advise, critique, call me dumb, help me out, etc... Thank you guys! I have a bottle of winny (maybe 2) not sure if that helps with what i've got going on. I can also place more of an order. I want my wife to realize if it's not her, it'll probably be another woman! get it? lol

Thank you for all the help!

Week 1
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    Var - 60mg ed
    Anadrol - 80mg ed

Week 2
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    Var - 60mg ed
    Anaadrol - 80mg ed
    prorviron- 50mg ed
    endurobol- 10mg ed

Week 3
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    Var - 60mg ed
    Anaadrol - 80mg ed
    prorviron- 50mg ed
    endurobol- 10mg ed

Week 4
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    Var - 60mg ed
    prorviron- 50mg ed
    endurobol- 10mg ed
    Dbol - 30mg ed

Week 5
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    prorviron- 50mg ed
    endurobol- 10mg ed
    Dbol - 30mg ed
    Anadrol - 80mg ed

Week 6
    Test e - 150mg x2/week
    prorviron- 50mg ed
    endurobol- 10mg ed
    Dbol - 30mg ed
    Anadrol - 80mg ed

Week 7
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    anadrol - 80 mg ed
    dbol - 30 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

week 8
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

week 9
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

week 10
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

week 11
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

week 12
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

Week 13
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

Week 14
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

Week 15
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

Week 16
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed

Week 17
    Test p - 75mg ed
    Mast p - 125mg ed
    Tren a - 75 mg ed
    proviron - 75 mg ed
    endruobol- 10 mg ed
    You can take all this with a grain of salt, as I’m just tailoring it to the way I would do it.

I see you’re intentionally running your test low, so I’ll leave that alone. Do you just not like test? Anyway it doesn’t matter.

Week 1 - This is fine. I’d probably run 100mg of drol and 50mg of anavar , but that’s just me being picky.

Week 2 - 6
    300mg test
    100mg anadrol
    50mg anavar

Ive never tried endurobol, I don’t think proviron is worth the money, and If you want to run dbol instead of drol that’s fine, but I wouldn’t run them both at the same time.

Week 6 - 11
    Test - 525mg (this is fine)
    NPP - 500mg
    DHB - 100mg EOD

Week 12 - 17
    Test - 525mg
    Tren - 75mg ED
    Mast - 75mg ED
    DHB - 100mg EOD
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    You can take all this with a grain of salt, as I’m just tailoring it to the way I would do it.

I see you’re intentionally running your test low, so I’ll leave that alone. Do you just not like test? Anyway it doesn’t matter.

Week 1 - This is fine. I’d probably run 100mg of drol and 50mg of anavar , but that’s just me being picky.

Week 2 - 6
    300mg test
    100mg anadrol
    50mg anavar

Ive never tried endurobol, I don’t think proviron is worth the money, and If you want to run dbol instead of drol that’s fine, but I wouldn’t run them both at the same time.

Week 6 - 11
    Test - 525mg (this is fine)
    NPP - 500mg
    DHB - 100mg EOD

Week 12 - 17
    Test - 525mg
    Tren - 75mg ED
    Mast - 75mg ED
    DHB - 100mg EOD

I slam cougars this was exactly the kind of help I was looking for.... peoples ideas branching off from what I was already intending... I really like what you proposed above because GearHeaded was telling me to do similar. I wasn't wanting to run the tren ace for 10 weeks so I really like the above cycle you suggested..

I am 'cruising' at 300mg test e with var between cycles (unless you just call it 3 cycles in a row... I'm not sure lol. I planned to increase my test in december to 525mg of test p (which in comparison to test e I think is more since you lose a bit in the enanthate esther? Either way it's not that I don't like test I just kept it low for 'cruise' purposes, no real reason other than I wanted my test doses to fluctuate since gearheaded kept suggesting doing that sort of thing.

Thank you again!!! You've given me a lot to think about because I need to have everything in line by Dec. first! (I've heard different opinions and reactions to proviron so I just have to try it for myself.. If I don't notice much i'll definitely not waste the money in the future. I sort of think the same about endurobol... never tried it might just think it's an awesome drug but it may not be... Still gotta give it a try :b)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLiver View Post
    Nobody knows your body better than you
    I keep telling my doctor this, but he still doesn’t believe me LOL.

Just for the record my second cycle ever had a nice dosage of GH in it, Most would say that’s stupid but everything turned out all right. We’re here to help but not condemn or judge. We’re all here for the same thing.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I slam cougars this was exactly the kind of help I was looking for.... peoples ideas branching off from what I was already intending... I really like what you proposed above because GearHeaded was telling me to do similar. I wasn't wanting to run the tren ace for 10 weeks so I really like the above cycle you suggested..

I am 'cruising' at 300mg test e with var between cycles (unless you just call it 3 cycles in a row... I'm not sure lol. I planned to increase my test in december to 525mg of test p (which in comparison to test e I think is more since you lose a bit in the enanthate esther? Either way it's not that I don't like test I just kept it low for 'cruise' purposes, no real reason other than I wanted my test doses to fluctuate since gearheaded kept suggesting doing that sort of thing.

Thank you again!!! You've given me a lot to think about because I need to have everything in line by Dec. first! (I've heard different opinions and reactions to proviron so I just have to try it for myself.. If I don't notice much i'll definitely not waste the money in the future. I sort of think the same about endurobol... never tried it might just think it's an awesome drug but it may not be... Still gotta give it a try :b)
    I would also keep some Mast prop on hand from week 6-11. I doubt you’ll have any issues with the nandrolone with the test and DHB, but if you would, the mast would nuke it. You could also move the anavar from weeks 1-6 to weeks 7-11. Just something to think about
    tripmachine likes this.

I would also keep some Mast prop on hand from week 6-11. I doubt you’ll have any issues with the nandrolone with the test and DHB, but if you would, the mast would nuke it. You could also move the anavar from weeks 1-6 to weeks 7-11. Just something to think about
    Awesome idea! I will definitely order my next order of test p / mast p // and tren a as individuals not a blend. I have 5 bottles of a blend so the remaining I will just get 5 bottlers of each individual compounds. Also I really like the moving the VAR and doing the anadrol now.... keeping var for later.

Let me ask you this... I have dbol on the way (arriving today... Anytime you think I should switch the abombs to dbol? Or add small dbol with abombs? I've done that in the past... If I leave the var along until week 6-11, think I could do 80mg anadrol / 30-40mg dbol until week 6)?? Whats your opinion on that? Thanks for the help my man!!

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome idea! I will definitely order my next order of test p / mast p // and tren a as individuals not a blend. I have 5 bottles of a blend so the remaining I will just get 5 bottlers of each individual compounds. Also I really like the moving the VAR and doing the anadrol now.... keeping var for later.

Let me ask you this... I have dbol on the way (arriving today... Anytime you think I should switch the abombs to dbol? Or add small dbol with abombs? I've done that in the past... If I leave the var along until week 6-11, think I could do 80mg anadrol / 30-40mg dbol until week 6)?? Whats your opinion on that? Thanks for the help my man!!
    You could go 2 days Anadrol 1 day Dbol rotation. This will allow you to run Anadrol longer and not suppress your appetite. Or vice versa all depends on your goals and how your body reacts to the individual compounds.

You could probably benefit from reading threads from Gearhead about phase cycling.
    Last edited by Wyatt 88; 10-26-2019 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Added
    tripmachine likes this.

I don’t personally like running them together, but I would do something like running dbol at 50mg a day the first 3 weeks, then run the Anadrol the second 3 weeks. Or stagger them out and run the drol like 4-5 days then dbol, the next 2 or 3, then repeat. I know a few guys that do that because Anadrol makes them feel like ass.
    tripmachine likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking past you being a dick because you’ve seemed to acknowledge and atone for it.

Guessing by your progress pics, I’m assuming you’re looking for more of a recomp...correct?

I think you could simplify it and run test at 300 (your cruise dose) either prop or a long ester (my preference) take the tren to around 400 a week (my sweet spot) again switching to enth and then run mast alongside at around 4-500. Drop the orals altogether (help your liver and kidneys out) as you’ve been running var on your cruise and HCG if you want. I’ve dropped hcg on my cruise and feel fine (I’ll intermittently start in every couple of months...my MD is perfectly fine with it). I know for me, on this cycle o don’t require and AI or SERM, the mast does double duty for me. Guessing you’re wanting to continue to lean out which this cycle will do and it’s far less complicated IMO then what you’ve proposed. Sounds like you’ve done fine with tren before so run it again. Can always add proviron if you want (this is anecdotal, but I’ve never needed it nor notice a huge difference). Now if you were running a big bulk cycle with NPP, Deca or something similar then I’m all for adding Dbol or something along those lines. I’m just going off of your pics and achieving your “Hawaii body” you need to lean out and harden up and the test, tren, mast stack will do just that. I’d also consider adding GW5015 at around 10-20 mg’s per day and run the whole thing for 12 weeks.

That’s just me....

Save the Dbol for a big bulk after you’ve leaned out some more. IMO
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 10-26-2019 at 11:40 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just simplify things a little. I would take out the endurobol, proviron , anadrol , and dbol . I would use anavar as my oral instead, and I would use it twice during the 17 weeks. Placement would be up to you, but I would go the last 4-6 week of the 2 phases. The first phase would be test, mast, primo, and var. The second phase would be test, tren , mast, and var.

How you have it outlined it's only test and orals for the first 6 weeks. What I have outlined would give you some injectables that will build up and still be working during the second phase.

Seeing you have 17 weeks i would do 8 week phases with the middle week being a little odd. The dosages are up to you, but the 9th week you would shoot your test, mast, and as much primo as you can handle even if you shoot 2 vials in that week. Just to let it linger in your system while finishing out your last 8 weeks.

So it would look like this

Weeks 1-8
    Test 250 mg per week
    Primo 800-1000 mg per week
    Mast 400-500 mg per week
    Var weeks 4 to 8 40-50mg per day however you prefer split or one dose

Week9
    Test 250
    Mast 400-500
    Primo load it up depending on how your primo is dosed I would just try to get more than your weekly dose by at least 50% so if you can 1500mg

Weeks 9-17
    Test 250 mg per week
    Tren 300 mg per week
    Mast 400-500mg per week
    Weeks 13-17 var 40-50mg per day maybe with 20mg of winstrol added in

This is much simpler, GH has great protocols, and I dont think there would be anything wrong with what was outlined. I think this is a simpler way about it and would net similar results.

My thoughts on AAS has changed a lot over the last couple years, and have gotten less conservative. I really like long esters in much higher dosages for shorter periods of time. I like to keep things to 8 weeks and a couple weeks off right back into another 8 weeks. I wish you could get every compound with a phenylpropionate ester attached to it.

I don’t personally like running them together, but I would do something like running dbol at 50mg a day the first 3 weeks, then run the Anadrol the second 3 weeks. Or stagger them out and run the drol like 4-5 days then dbol, the next 2 or 3, then repeat. I know a few guys that do that because Anadrol makes them feel like ass.
    Thanks for that idea.... I think I like this idea the best with the drol / dbol ... because you are right, the drol made me feel like complete shit and I only went on with it for about 3 weeks til I called it off. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Looking past you being a dick because you’ve seemed to acknowledge and atone for it.

Guessing by your progress pics, I’m assuming you’re looking for more of a recomp...correct?

I think you could simplify it and run test at 300 (your cruise dose) either prop or a long ester (my preference) take the tren to around 400 a week (my sweet spot) again switching to enth and then run mast alongside at around 4-500. Drop the orals altogether (help your liver and kidneys out) as you’ve been running var on your cruise and HCG if you want. I’ve dropped hcg on my cruise and feel fine (I’ll intermittently start in every couple of months...my MD is perfectly fine with it). I know for me, on this cycle o don’t require and AI or SERM, the mast does double duty for me. Guessing you’re wanting to continue to lean out which this cycle will do and it’s far less complicated IMO then what you’ve proposed. Sounds like you’ve done fine with tren before so run it again. Can always add proviron if you want (this is anecdotal, but I’ve never needed it nor notice a huge difference). Now if you were running a big bulk cycle with NPP, Deca or something similar then I’m all for adding Dbol or something along those lines. I’m just going off of your pics and achieving your “Hawaii body” you need to lean out and harden up and the test, tren, mast stack will do just that. I’d also consider adding GW5015 at around 10-20 mg’s per day and run the whole thing for 12 weeks.

That’s just me....

Save the Dbol for a big bulk after you’ve leaned out some more. IMO
    Hey Sampson I appreciate you looking past the being a dick head part... in hind site I wish I wasn't a dick and wish I handled things differently thinking it all over now. I have to learn to control myself and quit jumping to the most aggressive and dickheadish replies..

I like the advice you gave as well... Lots of advice for me to adjust what I have going on. I have a couple questions for you..

1- I started the proviron and endurobol 2 days ago... (did I start prematurely in your eyes?) I figured the proviron use NOW would be good because when I'm on tren/test/mast I think those compounds do wonders without proviron. Can I run the proviron up until I go to Hawaii? 16 weeks? I'm running it right now @ 50mg ed

2. the endurobol for 3 months won't run all the way through my tren. Should I stop the endurobol now and just start it later do you think? (this one i was just excited to start but I can hold off so the end of 3 months falls at the end of my tren?

Thanks for the suggestions and help!~

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I would just simplify things a little. I would take out the endurobol, proviron , anadrol , and dbol . I would use anavar as my oral instead, and I would use it twice during the 17 weeks. Placement would be up to you, but I would go the last 4-6 week of the 2 phases. The first phase would be test, mast, primo, and var. The second phase would be test, tren , mast, and var.

How you have it outlined it's only test and orals for the first 6 weeks. What I have outlined would give you some injectables that will build up and still be working during the second phase.

Seeing you have 17 weeks i would do 8 week phases with the middle week being a little odd. The dosages are up to you, but the 9th week you would shoot your test, mast, and as much primo as you can handle even if you shoot 2 vials in that week. Just to let it linger in your system while finishing out your last 8 weeks.

So it would look like this

Weeks 1-8
    Test 250 mg per week
    Primo 800-1000 mg per week
    Mast 400-500 mg per week
    Var weeks 4 to 8 40-50mg per day however you prefer split or one dose

Week9
    Test 250
    Mast 400-500
    Primo load it up depending on how your primo is dosed I would just try to get more than your weekly dose by at least 50% so if you can 1500mg

Weeks 9-17
    Test 250 mg per week
    Tren 300 mg per week
    Mast 400-500mg per week
    Weeks 13-17 var 40-50mg per day maybe with 20mg of winstrol added in

This is much simpler, GH has great protocols, and I dont think there would be anything wrong with what was outlined. I think this is a simpler way about it and would net similar results.

My thoughts on AAS has changed a lot over the last couple years, and have gotten less conservative. I really like long esters in much higher dosages for shorter periods of time. I like to keep things to 8 weeks and a couple weeks off right back into another 8 weeks. I wish you could get every compound with a phenylpropionate ester attached to it.
    Niiice thanks Jstone for taking the time.... I really like what you have suggested as well so it appears I have some compiling of great ideas you guys have given me.... and then ultimately need to choose my route very soon... especially since a few compounds were recommended to me that I don't currently have nor have I ever tried. I will definitely be deciding my route in the next day or two and placing another order! I like all of these ideas a lot.. I appreciate you taking the time!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Sampson I appreciate you looking past the being a dick head part... in hind site I wish I wasn't a dick and wish I handled things differently thinking it all over now. I have to learn to control myself and quit jumping to the most aggressive and dickheadish replies..

I like the advice you gave as well... Lots of advice for me to adjust what I have going on. I have a couple questions for you..

1- I started the proviron and endurobol 2 days ago... (did I start prematurely in your eyes?) I figured the proviron use NOW would be good because when I'm on tren /test/mast I think those compounds do wonders without proviron. Can I run the proviron up until I go to Hawaii? 16 weeks? I'm running it right now @ 50mg ed

2. the endurobol for 3 months won't run all the way through my tren. Should I stop the endurobol now and just start it later do you think? (this one i was just excited to start but I can hold off so the end of 3 months falls at the end of my tren?

Thanks for the suggestions and help!~
    Congrats on recognizing and owning the behavior. End of the day it’s about the community, easy to lose sight of that when it feels negatively directed. Proviron will work great with that stack and help towards your recomp. If it were me, I’d only run it 12 weeks and I’d drop the endurobol. You have a tried and true stack going and I’m of the adage that less is more. Can always add those orals back to another cycle later. The tren, test, mast stack is a personal favorite and frankly more than enough for most guys. Again, if you’re goals are geared towards a recomp (guessing by your pics and your upcoming vacation) I’ll guess yes, then I don’t think you can go wrong running the 3 injectables alongside the oral. End of the day, the choice is yours, just simply sharing what I’d do (I’ve run that exact cycle with great results). I’m 6’3”, 250 at around 11% BF and that cycle makes me feel amazing (minus the tren sweats, heartburn and agitation, but that comes with the territory with that love/hate drug).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information