Like Tree26Likes

Thread: No sex drive on test?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaman View Post
    I’ve been on trt for 6 months!
    I’ve have tried once a week injections(125 mg test e) twice a week injections nothing
    My e2 came back at 73 sensitive test!
    My prolactin came back at 8 in range!
    I haven’t had morning wood in years!
    And crippling anxiety I’ve been injection prop Ed for last week and popped .5 mg of adex last night since I felt like a moody bitch!ive heard of guys needing 1 mg Ed and everyone is different my joints feel fine!
    Could I try caber for a libido boost!

My doctor has no idea what he is doing and prescribed 1 mg of adex Ed saying I won’t crash and some people need that much and a half a pill won’t do anything for a guy my height and weight!
    Come on man? All those reasons you just listed that he gave you make perfect sense. Do what he says, you're being monitored so if it crashes you will find out. Have some faith in the guy he knows more than you do.

Are you on any ssri's or anything else like that. Some people just lose their libido with age. Some people are short, some tall, some have raging libido into their 80's some lose the little they had at 20. Thats life

Mmaman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Come on man? All those reasons you just listed that he gave you make perfect sense. Do what he says, you're being monitored so if it crashes you will find out. Have some faith in the guy he knows more than you do.

Are you on any ssri's or anything else like that. Some people just lose their libido with age. Some people are short, some tall, some have raging libido into their 80's some lose the little they had at 20. Thats life
    What about .5 Ed?

Thread Information