Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Steroids and depression

gjoney_b is offline New Member
    Eq fucked with my head bigtime and it wasnt until I went off cycle combined with low test;, EQ causes anxiety and that is scientifically proven as it works directly on the brain and not through hormones like tren /deca
    Stay away from that shit

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoney_b View Post
    Eq fucked with my head bigtime and it wasnt until I went off cycle combined with low test;, EQ causes anxiety and that is scientifically proven as it works directly on the brain and not through hormones like tren /deca
    Stay away from that shit
    See EQ makes me feel really good, its weird how some people have completely different reactions mentally. Like tren drives me into the ground mentally but some guys theyre on cloud 9 on that shit and feel god like. Thats another reason why its so difficult to give gear advice because everyone reacts different.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard that about EQ also, but never experienced it myself.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I heard that about EQ also, but never experienced it myself.
    Most guys ive talked to say EQ gives a euphoric feeling like dbol they are very similar. I feel great on both.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree View Post
    I stopped using tren and deca and test about 8 months ago. I used them for far too long. I am currently suffering from sever depression. The depression started about 6 months after discontinuing steroid use. My question is can my depression be cause by this prior steroid use. Keep in mind the gap between stopping the droid use and the start of the depression. Has anyone experienced this? If so how could the roids have caused this? Please help... please do not flame me. I am going through to much already
    Hang in there bro and in my opinion I would talk to a Doctor about the depression, when I come off a cycle I go into a “ lack of interest” funk I find forcing myself to do things lime the gym or just getting out for a bit helps
    Test Monsterone likes this.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dadofthree View Post
    Feels like I'm giving up. Dont want to work nearly want to get up. Derealization and it feels like it just came out of no where.. like no life event really caused it. I've got a beautiful wife and three healthy kids. A good career. It's hard work but pays well. I just have no motivation even on test. And the derealization shit is crazy

Ive been through depression hell. Hormones can do it, but typically not to the point you describe. Sometimes there's 2-3 peices of this puzzle. You can do a neurotransmitter test with a good Doc too. SSRI's are not a road I've ever wanted to go down and I've tried them. YUCK. You could try just a nice low dose of 150mg a week of test to get your hormones going again. That couldnt hurt. It could help significantly. Did anything else happen that could have disrupted your system? There's some good stuff like BPC157 that induces brain healing and can help regulate your neurotransmitters. I would start that as well. Going farther check into Celebrosylin I used that to solve depression and anxiety issues.
    Chark likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information