Thread: Bunk tren?

Jtastic is offline New Member

Bunk tren?

Been buying from same guy for 2 years no issue.
    I always get sides from tren e 5 days after frontload. Recently bought 8 bottles and fronloaded an entire bottle. Its been 11 days and no sides. I am now using slim pins which is the only difference from before. Any chance I got bunked?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Possibly. Give it another week to 10 days. Not too many alternatives....talk to your guy, send off a sample, or as a last resort try a LabMax test.

LabMax won't tell you a concentration, it will only tell you if any hormone is present, but those tests can be ambiguous.

It's possible your guy got bad raws.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It’s hard not to tell if your tren is real

I read something bout subq long esthers at high doses not getting absorbed properly. Maybe it's the case. So I just done did 8 ml 800 mg Im today for the fuck of it.

It worked with ace. I got super sides. Like od type sht. But I didnt know anything about subq until I started researching why could my tren e not be working. I switched to slim pins awhile back. Now I dont even know if what I have is real or not. I did take 8cc I'm today. I'm just wating for sides to hit as always. Just to make sure its real

I've always had sides from 300mg
    Yall think it's possible to take a gram like I'm doing rn and feel no sides or defo something wrong

Another fun read was pure tren gives no sides. I've never heard that. Always had all the sides

Quote Originally Posted by Jtastic View Post
    I've always had sides from 300mg
    Yall think it's possible to take a gram like I'm doing rn and feel no sides or defo something wrong
    With frontloads of tren E at those dosages, the sides should be apparent. At 11-12 days with frontload volumes you posted, I would have expected some effect.

Doesn't sound promising.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtastic View Post
    Another fun read was pure tren gives no sides. I've never heard that. Always had all the sides
    I've ran Tren no ester, tren ace, tren enanthate , tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and tri-tren. At 10 days I would always have noticed something. Whether it me irritability, more sweating, massive sex drive, extra drive in the gym (especially with tren no ester).

If you shot 800mg of tren E IM and don't notice any sides very soon, your UGL guy probably was sold shitty raws.

Thread Information