• 3 Post By flexin-rph
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By DinAZ
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Primo cycle advice

DinAZ is offline Associate Member

Primo cycle advice

I’m thinking of doing a test+primo cycle starting around March or so after PCT and off time. I’ll probably order supplies ahead of time though because it makes me happy to look at them in my drawer.

Questions:
    -can I run test at a TRT dose or am I better off higher if stacked?
    -what primobolan dose is good? Most common I saw is 300-400mg I think but I’m not sure.
    -any other recommended add-ons or does keeping it simple sound best?

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Ive never done a primo cycle but if I did I would keep my dose between 400-600 and leave my test at trt dose. That would let me get a good feel of how it affects my body.
    DinAZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Ive never done a primo cycle but if I did I would keep my dose between 400-600 and leave my test at trt dose. That would let me get a good feel of how it affects my body.
    Thanks bro. I probably won’t order the gear until February but I like to think ahead.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I’m still on mine - I started a thread about a low dose primo cycle a few months back

I was gonna update it, but this will be good enough

Nothing special at all, running 300mg weekly alongside my 250mg of test. . . Feels like 100mg a week of deca

= save your money

I think it’s good for guys that like to push high doses of a compound that doesn’t have a shit ton of nasty sides

Everyone said it - best results are close to a gram a week or so

I just wanted to try it, since it’s one roid I’ve never tried before

Primo cycle advice

Damn I think I had glorified it in my head to be cooler than it is then. I’ve heard some good things but a friend IRL said he didn’t think it was much better than masteron but way more expensive so he didn’t like it. I was thinking of running like 300-400 so if your doing similar and not getting much out of it I will have to rethink the plan.

Maybe I’ll keep it simple and just do test+dbol or something like that next. The idea of low sides and dry keepable gains sounds sexy, but what does it matter if your barely gaining?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a ton of primo loyalists…can’t paint with a broad brush in this game. Have to be prepared to be your own best guinea pig

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I'm currently running test 125mg/week, deca100mg/week & primo 400mg/ week. I had great results at 800mg/ week but I just don't want to inject that much every week lol.
    DinAZ likes this.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    But to answer the question, I don't look as good as on tren , but my tren days are over. The look on primo is still good, not watery like some compounds.
    Chark, DinAZ and SampsonandDelilah like this.

DinAZ,

Just going off of your log, I would continue to try and squeeze every last drop out of test cycles. You probably won’t notice drugs like masteron (which really is a cosmetic drug with anti e properties) and even mid range primo. When you’ve maximized your test runs, I’d add in something like proviron to up your free t and then consider something like deca or even some Dbol . I would rinse and repeat until you build a better base. I don’t mean this in any negative way, but you’re just not at the musculature state you need to be to start noticing the “enhancement” drugs that we tend to refer to as “dry”. You need to continue to build your underlying muscle density and that can be done with real tried and true compounds. The KISS philosophy really comes into play here.

You can build that base and then work on dieting along the way…the “clean bulk” is the holy grail but isn’t really always as attainable as we’d like. You need to eat and build muscle, plain and simple.

Once you do that, you can diet down and then switch to the compounds that will really enhance the new muscle mass…tren , Var, primo, winny. Whatever that may be. Until then utilize your receptors and pull, press and eat.

Hopefully that came out the way I intended. At some point genetics are going to play a part as well and it just is what it is. You’re more than welcome to track my journey…it’s all documented in my profile and goes back 13 years here
    Chark, Testie, tarmyg and 1 others like this.

Thanks S&D I appreciate it
    Chark and SampsonandDelilah like this.

This place made all the difference for me in the world after a brutal shoulder injury (torn labrum and cuff). Came here looking to try a test cycle and just followed the advice I was given. Proud of my results and happy to parrot the advice I was given and the anecdotes I learned along the way.

Congrats on your journey and congratulations on finding this place.
    tarmyg, Chark and DinAZ like this.

ChemyoDude is offline Junior Member
    Last fall I ran 350 test, 700 primo, and 10/day of LGD put on 30 pounds, 176 shredded to 206 watery. Went right into a cut and shredded 190 stabilized.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChemyoDude View Post
    Last fall I ran 350 test, 700 primo, and 10/day of LGD put on 30 pounds, 176 shredded to 206 watery. Went right into a cut and shredded 190 stabilized.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info sounds like it worked great for you. I’ll follow S&D advice and stick with test for a while but I’m curious about it so maybe 1 day I’ll get to it after more training.
    Chark likes this.

Thread Information