Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Slowhand

Thread: What is the best combination out of these?

aCureThatKills is offline New Member

Question What is the best combination out of these?

I am newer to this, just started this year. My experience so far has been using Sus 250 for 12 weeks earlier this year. I hopped off for a couple of months and now for three weeks I have been using Sus 250 with Anadrol , but I have run out of Sus, so was going to try Test P.

1. How does dosing with Test P work in comparison to Sus? I was doing the Sus every other day.
    2. I don't plan on taking the Anadrol much longer because it's been messing with my appetite, but I'd like to cut just a bit and maintain, what's the best combo for that with what I have?

A buddy gave me several bottles for free because he took a Tren cycle too far and is taking some time off now.

So here's what I have:
    - Test P 150
    - NP 100
    - Masteron 100
    - Anadrol 50s

I also have
    - Clomid (pills)
    - Letrozole (dropper)

Appreciate the help. I've been trying to do everything the "healthiest" way possible.
    Last edited by aCureThatKills; 11-03-2021 at 10:36 AM.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    People probably haven’t responded because you have zero business using AAS if you couldn’t plan out a cycle so you wouldn’t run out of gear after THREE WEEKS and don’t know the very basics of esters to understand the sus 250 you’ve already been taking vs the prop ester.

What’s the difference? A bottle of sus 250 can last a beginner 5 weeks. A bottle of prop 20 days.

Letrozle was probably the worst choice of an AI you could’ve chosen for PCT, it’s the nuclear option once you’re already experiencing gyno.

You seriously need to do some research.

Thread Information