Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Blood pressure constantly between 140-150-160

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post

Do all steroids cause increase in red blood cells like testosterone? This is one of the worst side effects imo... thickens the blood and chance of blood clots and strokes etc thats kidna crappy.. That mountaindog guy pretty nice guy he was dead at 49 or something because blood clot.

Yes, all roids will raise your RBC & Hemoglobin + a variety of other things. For one, usually raise your LDL - then, the side effects keep going - wtf? U think PED's r good for u? Lol

I donate blood every 4 months rn, before I used to do every 3 months when I ran heavy doses of harsh gear
    Test Monsterone and s1nc1ty like this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’ve been on like 150 mg a week for the past year almost and I just donated blood and my hemoglobin was 17.9, which is higher than the normal range. When I run any cycle my blood gets crazy thick and I have trouble breathing and moving around. That’s why I’m done with cycles. I’m just doing little bumps here and there, but shit I want to live. I just don’t handle steroids well, they make me feel like garbage.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’ve been on like 150 mg a week for the past year almost and I just donated blood and my hemoglobin was 17.9, which is higher than the normal range. When I run any cycle my blood gets crazy thick and I have trouble breathing and moving around. That’s why I’m done with cycles. I’m just doing little bumps here and there, but shit I want to live. I just don’t handle steroids well, they make me feel like garbage.
    Dang!

I’m coming in at 15.9 - just got the ER, so I got current bw it n hand

I’m trying to turn down to about 250mg weekly + 60mg of deca & Some 25mg Vars on the days I feel good

Shit, sounds like me when I started juicing - this shit bad for you?! No way. Lol

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    What about blood thinners? They sell that shit in the pharmacy. Wont that help? That should literally make your blood thinner.. sounds to me should fit as perfectly as a fist into an eye hole for us roiders
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-05-2022 at 05:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Of course they already do - aspirin

Don’t mean it’ll actually fix anything

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Of course they already do - aspirin

Don’t mean it’ll actually fix anything
    Yeah aspirin and there are specific blood thinners too wich probably even stronger

Would be nice if they did what they promised.

No point taking aspirin daily or some stronger specific blood thinner when on cycle? Why wont they work?

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah aspirin and there are specific blood thinners too wich probably even stronger

Would be nice if they did what they promised.

No point taking aspirin daily or some stronger specific blood thinner when on cycle? Why wont they work?
    Taking an anticoagulant is not a good option imo. Sure you could add statins & plavix to your daily regimen, but honestly, if you’re that concerned, don’t do AAS imo. Or, just stick with conservative doses that affects your BP and other blood tests minimally & donate as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Taking an anticoagulant is not a good option imo. Sure you could add statins & plavix to your daily regimen, but honestly, if you’re that concerned, don’t do AAS imo. Or, just stick with conservative doses that affects your BP and other blood tests minimally & donate as needed.
    I think a healthy dose of concern can sometimes be good for the health.. Im not shitting my pants or anything. Since im "my own doctor" in this shit im just trying to think things through and min/max possible gains and threats. If AAS makes blood thick and they sell shit in the pharmacy that literally says on the box "blood thinners" seemed like a logical idea for me to atleast consider

I just feel relaxed if i know I considered everything and did my best to be safe within reason ofcourse... rest is up to god
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 05-05-2022 at 01:38 PM.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a healthy dose of concern can sometimes be good for the health.. Im not shitting my pants or anything. Since im "my own doctor" in this shit im just trying to think things through and min/max possible gains and threats. If AAS makes blood thick and they sell shit in the pharmacy that literally says on the box "blood thinners" seemed like a logical idea for me to atleast consider

I just feel relaxed if i know I considered everything and did my best to be safe within reason ofcourse... rest is up to god
    I’m not disrespecting your concerns & it’s fantastic that you are looking at all of the options.

Of course there are pharmaceuticals out there that could help, but they too have side effects. Some of them are used post surgically. Others, well to save you from life threatening events. It is for this reason that their benefits far outweigh the side effects.

That said, sure; take plavix to help prevent clotting, statins to help reduce LDLs/plaque. Take 1-2 blood pressure medications to keep it within acceptable ranges. Maybe even inject anti-coagulants. There’s a lot of chemical tools out there for every problem.

Blog Entries
    There’s no way to cure all sides of AAs - just bandaids

Just watch your BW & vitals
    wango and Honkey_Kong like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information