Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Bulking cycle

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    Nope diet is great I'll post my next cycle of the one proposed above and make you eat all that shit talking. But thanks for the input, we aren't all experts in how to control every problem with different cycles, hence why I came back here. So maybe be helpful and keep your assumptions to yourself.
    Confidence is a great thing to have but lets not get too cocky
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    The old powerhouse?
    Gawd, that was an amazing gym, loved it there. BUT, when Crunch took over a few years back at $9.99 a month, the place got too slammed & parking was impossible. Getting stressed just trying to find a parking spot is not the best pre-workout . . .

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The old powerhouse?
    No. This was the place that moved everything outside when we were all on house arrest so we could workout during the daytime. I got locked in to a contract with them. I actually want to just quit them and go somewhere good. The loud rap music really makes me hate the place.

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doe365100 View Post
    If you are shopping for gear, good gear go to dragonpharma. Awesome people. Dependable. No joke.
    How did this pop into the convo?
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    No. This was the place that moved everything outside when we were all on house arrest so we could workout during the daytime. I got locked in to a contract with them. I actually want to just quit them and go somewhere good. The loud rap music really makes me hate the place.
    The only one I knew that did that was in Santa Clarita I'm actually living in Santa Clarita now.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    The only one I knew that did that was in Santa Clarita I'm actually living in Santa Clarita now.
    I go to the Sam's Club there. Actually, I'm in the market for a new 24-hour gym near Granada Hills. I can't stand waiting around for some scrawny gangstas to do their infinite sets of infinite reps of lifting the bar while listening to the very worst in hip hop and rap.

24 on topanga is the best when I went years ago, I'm regularly at the la fit on sepulveda in van nuys it's a good one too. I have a feeling I'd look pretty small working out with you if membership length and posts had anything to say about it. But I need all the knowledge I can get so I'd be up for a sesh sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information