Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    braveheartWW is offline New Member
    I'm playing Strong safety...see the thing is my close friend who has a little experience with AS told me that test would bulk me up more than deca , also that it has more side effects and the positive strenght gains won't last as much...what are the reasons for recommending test as a base, especially since this is my first cycle...wouldn't dec/winny be better since deca would lubricate joints?...im starting to think that winny might not be a good idea, it just sounded like a good idea though since it doesnt add much weight, cuts you up, and still improves strenghth (also i heard it benefits sprinting speed, which would be good for football)...that is basically what I'm look for as far as results, what do you think would be my best choice for: minimum weight gain, improved strenght, not hard on joints, least side effects(water retention, etc)..also I plan on conditioning hard this summer to get into shape, so I don't want to be dehydrated, sluggish etc... I have 8-10 weeks to run whatever I decide to , not sure on dosing ..was gonna do whatever my friend supplied me with, but most likely the minimum possible dosage...
    Last edited by braveheartWW; 03-31-2004 at 10:39 PM. Reason: incomplete

Thread Information