Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ultimate warrior is a badass in wcw vs nwo for nintendo 64....dam i need to get a life....

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    None of them died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please get your facts straight before you post imprecise garbage. All of you who think "one of them died" post the info and prove it.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    he was one big sob

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I just think so, b/c 1) they look totally different (face and physique), 2) Used different moves, different style wrestling.... IMO

zoso428 is offline Associate Member
    a couple of things there was only one ultimate warrior.....ultimate warrior was never in any of the nintendo 64 games ( im a big loser too)....he is a speaker for the conservatives party now being a big conservative i was at teh national convention last year and saw him speak...recently he has been in the news fro making sum questionable remarks at a speach at Uconn that were taken out of context and misinterpreted......i saw the speach .....also he admitted to juicing during the Q&A at Uconn and said he only juiced until he was 295 lol

yannick32 is offline Associate Member
    Funny stuff, Texas Torando MR Von ERick never did the warrior, they where both in the same ppv back then.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Why do people care what all hese wrestlers and lifters and celebs take.

Its not like you will ever find out.
    And why does it matter anyway ????

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    muscle tech products for 2 months and chest bi workouts eod for 2 months will give you the looks of the ultimate warrior !

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    That dude was wicked ... one or two. Personally I think there was/is just one.

"I can smell it...it is in the air...the cosmic powers of Mars...the clouds of Jupiter...the rings of saturn...the boiling heat of Mercury. Something's gonna happen, Warriors. I can feel it. Warriors, I need not Earthquake insurance. I need not health insurance. I will never need life insurance. For the Warriors all know, the life that flows in their body IS NOT THAT OF THE NORMALS. The marrow in these bones is of a differnet composition. The blood in these veins is of a diffent consistency. The brain waves in my mind are of an unknown frequency. The muscles that the Warriors attact themselves to is of a different structure. Not even you Dino Bravo... not even you Jimmy Hart...not even a natural disaster, can stop me, as I take the Warriors and fullfill the Ultimate Destiny."

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_eddie
    muscle tech products for 2 months and chest bi workouts eod for 2 months will give you the looks of the ultimate warrior !

and no protein whatsoever either right bud?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Greatest Wrestler Of All Time, No Debate What So Ever, Him And The Hulk Owned The Wwf For Soo Long

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Goodbye to WWE...Its MMA for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Greatest Wrestler Of All Time, No Debate What So Ever, Him And The Hulk Owned The Wwf For Soo Long

So true The warrior is my favortie wrestler of all time!

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    there was only 1 warrior not 2 and no hes not dead and yes he has a website so u can train like the warrior http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/ and his email is [email protected]
    Last edited by keithquig; 05-30-2005 at 07:42 PM.

what was his website???

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    wrestlemania 6 hogan vs the warrior for both titles, best match ever!!!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I love the Ultimate Warrior back in my youth when I still followed wrestling. Hogan was my favorite, but the Warrior was a close second. Anyways, just wanted to add that for some strange reason.

simm is offline Senior Member
    was ultimate warrior a state bodybuilding champion or something???

i think he was bro....has anyone seen his new dvd yet??

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    this guy was a WWF wrestler he was 6'2 275 this guys arms were big does anybody know what he took??? JUST curious
    THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR!!!! BEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME!!!! That guy was a freak probley took a Gram of test a day

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    He is a legend in is own mind. And in a world like today the year 2000 there is no place for the ultimate warrior.

That said i would rather see him then that cheap ass rap gimmick that John Cena has.

the warrior was colorful, high intensity, amazing physique, and one of the craziest mother fers there was to me he is the only wrestler to use his physique and turn it into a colorful character

RamyGras is offline Associate Member
    are you guys kidding???? cuz if i'm the butt of the joke for replying so be it....however there's only ONE warrior....and he's the same guys that wrestled throughout the 80's and through the 90's.....and yes he used a whole lot of steroids in his time.....so the reason he looked different from time to time is b/c when you go years and years using hardcore roids and then just lay off of them b/c you stop wrestling for a couple years....you look smaller....it's the same warrior...except now he's hardcore conservative Republican, a little racist, and extremely skinny....hope i answered some questions....

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure love wrestling, your diggin some old shit up to prove some points.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i know .. wtf

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    LOL

Hes not racist his mouth may be though or he may just talk to much ** about immigrants.

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Only One Warrior People Stop Believing In Urban Legends About The F*$ing Warrior Same One Who Went To Wrestling Academy W/ Sting Aka Steve Borden. They Were The Dingo Warriors For The Awa, Then The Went Their Sep. Ways Sting To Nwa Warrior To Wwf. One Warrior No One Died. I'll Tell U Who Really Died: Andre The Giant Rip, Ravashing Rick Rude Rip, Owen Heart Aka The Blue Blazer Rip, Davey Boy Smith Of The British Bulldogs Rip, Eddie Gurrero Rip, Etc

The Dynamite Kid is still around confined to a wheelchair though. After he jumped on a plane to the Uk after a locker room fight he busted his knees out real bad like 5 years later.

British Bull dogs Davyboy and Dynamite kid, i mean like damn they taped part of the locker room fight on saturday morning wrestling and i never guessed it was a serious fight.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobite
    The Dynamite Kid is still around confined to a wheelchair though. After he jumped on a plane to the Uk after a locker room fight he busted his knees out real bad like 5 years later.

British Bull dogs Davyboy and Dynamite kid, i mean like damn they taped part of the locker room fight on saturday morning wrestling and i never guessed it was a serious fight.
    u got that alittle wrong there matey, davey and dynamite never came to blows, and its his back thats the problem. his knees never 'busted out', they just got real worn down over his 16year career

^^ Sorry anyone mis understood me he became involved in a long dispute with someone from vince/flares old school wwf. Fight turned into something real serious first thing he did after running from from the locker room here in lou ky was jump on a plane home to the Uk.
    Some of his bios also point out his knees are in real bad shape and that he busted them a few times along with alot of other broken stuff in the Uk.

I was about 8 years on the tv back then i definatly remember how small he was over here in the Us compared to his extra 40lbs of juice up Uk pics.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    I watched a huge behidn the scenes thing on the Ultimate Warrior and he was on alot of cocain.. Thats why he was wired, he would come back wrestle make some money and go blow it all on drugs, and then he would go broke and come back adn wrestle for more money for his drug habbit.. I belived he had a heart attack but never died

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information