GreenLantern12 is offline Associate Member

Anyone give Mayorga a chance??

So does anyone give Mayorga a chance in this fight? I'm not buying this I'm pulling out unless I get 8 Mill. instead of 2 mill. I mean this is the same jerkass that said he would fight Oscar for free because he hates him so much.....did everyone just forget that sound bite?? I mean he could just b!tch out, but if he does that he should just retire then.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    He wont bitch out, He is just trying to test the waters and I hope the knocks out De La hoya.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Man I didnt hear that he was trying to get more money,where did you hear this???......anyway if they go toe to toe mayorga can and will drop oscar but if oscar boxes he will beat mayorga.I was planning to order the damn thing.Keep me posted on mayorga's decision.

artica is offline Junior Member
    He asked for more money, but it was too late. Unless Don King pulled some of his verbal stunts and promises on Mayorga to shut him and up and get his ass in the ring.

either way, I love watching mayorga fight, but against oscar he stands no chance except a punchers chance, which Im hesitant to give him that.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artica
    He asked for more money, but it was too late. Unless Don King pulled some of his verbal stunts and promises on Mayorga to shut him and up and get his ass in the ring.

either way, I love watching mayorga fight, but against oscar he stands no chance except a punchers chance, which Im hesitant to give him that.
    Depending on hoyas fitness if hes 100% then he will win...but like you say a punchers chance especialy if hoya wares down.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well like I said if they go toe to toe either one of them can go down.I saw vernon forrest crack mayorga with his best right hand and mayorga ridiculed him.Felix trinidad punched himself out against mayorga before finally dropping him.So lets see how oscar comes out.The only thing i dont like is mayorga asking for money and not getting it cause he can come out for the bell and take oscar's left hook and fall and take a ten count.Just to get out of there early.

Thread Information