Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tiny_T is offline New Member

Ufc Fighters And Steroids!!!!

Hi Has Any1 In The Ufc Ever Used Steroids ??? If Yes Ot Coz I Mean Those Guys Are Huge.. Ken Shamrocks Traps For Example,giv Me Ur Views Bros.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_T
    Hi Has Any1 In The Ufc Ever Used Steroids ??? If Yes Ot Coz I Mean Those Guys Are Huge.. Ken Shamrocks Traps For Example,giv Me Ur Views Bros.
    why do you capitalize the first letter of every word in your sentence lol

do we know is anyone in the ufc has used steroids? unless we know them personally i doubt its common knowledge..but any competitive sport will have use AND abuse

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Ken admitted, Sylvia was caught, Barnett was caught it's well known Kimo uses. I'm sure many others did.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sure most of them do.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Flex Wheeler said it best: "When you get to the highest level of any competitive sport you can bet almost ALL of the athletes have atleast used something."

I think its true as well. Of course not 100% of people, but I mean take Raphael Palmerro for example, you would never think he juiced by looking at his physique but he did. Some do it just purely for the mentality and/or agression. They all dont wanna be bodybuilders though.

Natty99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Ken admitted, Sylvia was caught, Barnett was caught it's well known Kimo uses. I'm sure many others did.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

copenhagen is offline Member
    tim silvia?

Quote Originally Posted by copenhagen
    tim silvia?

Yeah.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Some do it just purely for the mentality and/or agression. They all dont wanna be bodybuilders though.

couldnt agree more .... recovery time is another big reason as well

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    SO damn true some dont even show hell look at Jake the Snake Roberts, this guy admited juicing in the 1990 and he still look like crap

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    tim silvia?
    Remember that time when he wasn't so flabby looking and his muscles actually had a little definition? That was the time he was on...

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Remember that time when he wasn't so flabby looking and his muscles actually had a little definition? That was the time he was on...
    yea after he was caught, he basically said he used gear to get cut and lose the flab, he wanted to look like the other fighters with good physiques. hes obviously in good shape but he is carrying to much bf to look good. i wonder what he was taking and what is banned by the ufc. is ephedrine, or clen allowed? he was prob taking winny or var.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    i've never like sylvia - and now I dislike him even more! he got caught taking steroids and he still looks like that??

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    i've never like sylvia - and now I dislike him even more! he got caught taking steroids and he still looks like that??
    He looked much better when he was on. IMO he needs to get with a good nutritionist. I think it would make him a better fighter.

He looked much better when he was on. IMO he needs to get with a good nutritionist. I think it would make him a better fighter.

it is kind of funny that all the other fighters that fight out of davenport(militich) are lean, and then there is silvia....kinda like the fat kid in dodgeball.

what are peoples thoughts on beroni and aas? honestly to me that physique could be attained natty, but something about him looks "illegal"

Sylvia just has a weird body. He's long and lanky and remember he did use to weigh over 300 pounds at one time. Billy Rush does his conditioning and nutrition and he is one of the best in the business.

Sylvia just has a weird body. He's long and lanky and remember he did use to weigh over 300 pounds at one time. Billy Rush does his conditioning and nutrition and he is one of the best in the business.
    That's true. I think Sylvia must cheat a lot... because he doesn't look like he is following a very good diet. He trains so much that he should be able to get away with a normal diet and still stay relatively lean, which leads me to believe that he is eating like crap...

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    it is kind of funny that all the other fighters that fight out of davenport(militich) are lean, and then there is silvia....kinda like the fat kid in dodgeball.

what are peoples thoughts on beroni and aas? honestly to me that physique could be attained natty, but something about him looks "illegal"
    Phil Beroni is a freak. He just screams juice, not to mention he probably gobbles down Halotestin and cheque drops before each fight. Last night I watched him take a straight knee to the face while he was on the ground without flinching and then stand up to knock the other guy out. He was so fired up he looked like he was going to tear the octagon out of the ground.

The UFC has become the new WWE, only real. They all have nicknames, they are told to be dramatic about their opponents, yet they can't use all available moves in their arsenal (elbows, headbutts, etc).

I'll stick with Pride Fighting...

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Phil Beroni is a freak. He just screams juice, not to mention he probably gobbles down Halotestin and cheque drops before each fight. Last night I watched him take a straight knee to the face while he was on the ground without flinching and then stand up to knock the other guy out. He was so fired up he looked like he was going to tear the octagon out of the ground.

The UFC has become the new WWE, only real. They all have nicknames, they are told to be dramatic about their opponents, yet they can't use all available moves in their arsenal (elbows, headbutts, etc).

Yeah that was against Amar Saluev. If that was Pride rules baroni would have lost the fight. He was fvcked up after that knee but they gave him a rest period.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah that was against Amar Saluev. If that was Pride rules baroni would have lost the fight. He was fvcked up after that knee but they gave him a rest period.
    I agree, not many UFC fighters would last long in the ranks of Pride.

The only division that could really hang with pride is the UFC's 170 pound division. Simply cuz Pride does not have a 170 pound division.

I think its more gh, igf, and slin now. Cause the ufc popped some people so if yuor a big name now you want to be careful. But as everyone said yes people admitted it and yes they have been busted.

Natty99 is offline Member
    Why because they allow soccer kicks and roids....yeah thats really sporting.....Silva would never win again if they took away these pussy kicks.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    pussy kicks eh?

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Natty99
    Why because they allow soccer kicks and roids....yeah thats really sporting.....Silva would never win again if they took away these pussy kicks.

That is just a totally insane statement....I think I can only remember one or two fights where he won with soccer kicks.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natty99
    So you think silva got to where he is today just by using soccer kicks? He is the most intense fighter out there and would still win 'most' if not all of his fights without soccer kicks!! jmo

Njectable is offline Member
    Ya i would of never guessed Sylvia used gear, i never really liked Sylvia either hopefully Arlouski can win his title back tomorrow, but ya Kimo is definately a monster as is Ken.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you think of the Pitbull Arlowski? This guy is the most exciting UFC fighter in my opinion.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    That's true. I think Sylvia must cheat a lot... because he doesn't look like he is following a very good diet. He trains so much that he should be able to get away with a normal diet and still stay relatively lean, which leads me to believe that he is eating like crap...
    genetics are a huge factor. those of you who are blessed don't realize how it is for many athletes. you work out hard, eat right and you get a sixpack. there are some guys (like sylvia and fedor) that work much harder than you can imagine, eat very clean before a fight, and still carry a little potbelly.

lucky for them, they're fighters not bodybuilders. fedor doesn't LOOK like he's in good shape, but he can grind a "ripped" fighter into the ground for half an hour and then run 10 miles. in the fight game, BEING in shape is a lot more important than looking like you're in shape.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    rulon gardner is another great example. he looks like he's soft and out of shape. people were saying he wouldn't have the conditioning to fight yoshida in pride. i laughed - conditioning was one of his greatest strengths. at the Olympic Training Center, he would do 6 hardcore nonstop minutes with another of the top wrestlers in country, and then they would throw in a fresh guy. he would do this for an HOUR straight without slowing down. those of you who haven't wrestled may not realize what an incredible feat this is, but thats almost Lance Armstrong type endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    genetics are a huge factor. those of you who are blessed don't realize how it is for many athletes. you work out hard, eat right and you get a sixpack. there are some guys (like sylvia and fedor) that work much harder than you can imagine, eat very clean before a fight, and still carry a little potbelly.

lucky for them, they're fighters not bodybuilders. fedor doesn't LOOK like he's in good shape, but he can grind a "ripped" fighter into the ground for half an hour and then run 10 miles. in the fight game, BEING in shape is a lot more important than looking like you're in shape.

It's weird cuz Fedor doesnt watch his diet as much as you would think. He stays away from fats and sweets but thats about it. Otherwise he eats everything in sight from what he's said. But like you said some people have a gift. Alexander Emelianenko when he was sitting at around 275 could run 7 miles in 37 minutes. Thats a little over 5 minutes a mile. Fedor and Roman Zentsov said they would start a almost 10 minutes before Aleks and Aleks would catch up and pass them easily. As you said in your next post with Rulon Gardner, he came into the Yoshida fight heavier than when he would wrestle in the Olympics but the guy was a cardio machine and just didnt stop. If I weighed that much holy shit i could never even dream of pulling off half of what he does.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    It's weird cuz Fedor doesnt watch his diet as much as you would think. He stays away from fats and sweets but thats about it. Otherwise he eats everything in sight from what he's said.
    agreed, i said he eats clean, not that he dieted strictly. but given how hard his training regimen, most people would have sixpack with same diet and doing half the work. some people's bodies just will not give up that last bit of pudge, in one stubborn area or another. it will cannibalize muscle before it gets rid of that one spot of fat.

JohnnyUtah is offline New Member
    Mark Coleman...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah
    Mark Coleman...
    Yeh guys like coleman, shamrock and jeff monson have gotta be on something, I just cant see how people can be that big without gear, when they do that much cardio.

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    I know a couple of guys that are good (used) and i know that i have used! (Not saying that i am bad, but they are in UFC)

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

the best is when he jumps up on the side of the cage and screams "Im the man! I'm The man! I'm the best EVER! I'm the man!" lol! good stuff!

But yeah he's used "everything" according to one of his former training partners who i used to train with.

Logan13 is offline Banned

sylvia

Yes, Sylvia got caughty using Winstrol . Who the hell told him to use that? He said that he wanted to get a physique like many of the other fighters have, can't blame him there. But Winstrol? In a sport with joint locks and submissions, that is the last compound I would want to take.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Flex Wheeler said it best: "When you get to the highest level of any competitive sport you can bet almost ALL of the athletes have atleast used something."
    maybe but how would he know?

tallyjuice is offline Member
    Monson used to do a lot year round, but nothing anymore. He was a big fan of tren . He does cardio out the ass, but he doesn't lose any muscle. On the other hand, he eats like a tank.

im not sure of his name but didn't one fighter get kicked out of the UFC for steroid violations about 1-2yr ago? im not sure about the UFC steroid policy, but i think it wasn't his first violation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information