Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    The Rampage/Chuck fight did not take place because Rampage earned the title shot.

The fight happend because Dana is Chucks biggest fan and wanted to give him the opportunity to avenge another past loss.

It just back fired.

Synyster is offline Associate Member
    dana should have known better.....OR!!!!!! did dana set chuck up for the slaughter?? we'll never really know.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^I wonder, remember how disappointed Dana was announcing their first fight, made him look like an ass.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

it shocks me that Chuck and Jardine havent crossed paths until just recently. it puzzles me how the fights are really being picked.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Wanderlei Silva has talked about dropping to 185. I'd give him the edge against A. Silva.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    Wanderlei Silva has talked about dropping to 185. I'd give him the edge against A. Silva.
    i believe you're gonna see a lot of fighters dropping classes, coz i reckon ufc has gotten real serious about their drug testing recently. wand is awesome, would friggin' love to see that fight, hadn't even considered it. that's awesome. good call. don't know why, maybe it's the rich franklin thing, but would love to see anderson silva get absolutely smashed. anyone else see the koscheck v haselett fight? that was a sick fight.

Quote Originally Posted by jbonez19 View Post
    i believe you're gonna see a lot of fighters dropping classes, coz i reckon ufc has gotten real serious about their drug testing recently. wand is awesome, would friggin' love to see that fight, hadn't even considered it. that's awesome. good call. don't know why, maybe it's the rich franklin thing, but would love to see anderson silva get absolutely smashed. anyone else see the koscheck v haselett fight? that was a sick fight.
    man why would you wanna see the champ get smashed? he's a good champ! he's not and asshole champ like Tim Silvia used to be and how Matt Hughes used to be....why would you say something like that?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster View Post
    man why would you wanna see the champ get smashed? he's a good champ! he's not and asshole champ like Tim Silvia used to be and how Matt Hughes used to be....why would you say something like that?
    LOL, if he could speak English he probably would be arrogant !!! JK lol All of Chute are stand up guys.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jonny101 is offline Associate Member
    if u look on the 1st page we have already been speaking about evand and anderson,they would never fight they are ex training partners and realy good friends

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    When Anderson left Chute Boxe he didnt really leave on good terms. I would by no means consider them good friends. Ya I saw the UFC 79 post fight vid of them in the room together, but that doesnt mean shit. IF Wand was offered a chance at the Belt im certain he would take it.

Quote Originally Posted by rush_604 View Post
    When Anderson left Chute Boxe he didnt really leave on good terms. I would by no means consider them good friends. Ya I saw the UFC 79 post fight vid of them in the room together, but that doesnt mean shit. IF Wand was offered a chance at the Belt im certain he would take it.
    i wasnt going by the ufc 79 vid,alot of my training partners fight in cage rage in england where anderson is the champ,and evry event i went to watch with him in wvand was there in his corner after chute box

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    I dont no about that. Ive seen a couple of his videos never seen Wanderlie cornering him. After he left people were always speculating how rocky there relationship was. The main reason Anderson left was because of Master Reudimar, and I know for a fact at the time Wanderlie's loyalty was to his master who trains him not an ex fighter. But I dont think Wanderlies to tight with Reudimar now. But I still believe if Wand was given crack at the title he would definetly consider it and most likely take it.

sprawlbrawl is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Frank would also be a great match up, I never think of him because of that interview where White said he would never work with Frank. I don't think GSP would last long with Silva, he hits to hard, once GSP takes a few shots he's loses his aggressiveness, then Anderson would pick him apart, shit Serra's punch's put George down, Silva would kill him. He would eat a knee trying to shoot in.

Besides weight, I wonder how statisticaly Silva and Liddell would match up, now Im not saying he should fight at 205, but if every now and then he picked off top 2,3,4 guy at 205 would remind people he's not a fluke in a weak 185 lb class. I wouldn't put nothing past Silva now after Henderson, he made short work of him, something Rampage could'nt do. I wonder if Henderson had a hard time making weight, he didn't look sucked out.
    dude you must be from new york to put gsp down like that hes the man 1 bad fight and the guy gets a bad rap matt serra sure ha his share defeats,give the guy a break

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    In regards to Silva and Wand fighting, they would both be fools to turn down that fight. The purse would be huge and considering both have seen the depths of poverty in Brazil, I doubt they wouldn't get it on. The whole 'we're friends' shit goes out the window when the money is right. Whether you want to believe it or not, one of the reasons professional fighters fight is for money that is why they are prize fighters. Lets not be naïve.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny101 View Post
    im not hateing but hes only had 3 fights in ufc so far he shouldnt of had a title shot yet other ppl deserve it more haveing said that he has won all 3 of his fights.i cnt c forrest beating him yet but u never know
    other people deserve it more the dude beat chuck before of course hes going to get a title shot and he one and you still say he dont deserve it come on dude anyone else would have lost to chuck

u cant come in to the ufc and expect a title shot after 1 fight when theres such a stacked division look at a silva hes last defeat was 2 okami i no by dq but goin on that logic he shud fight silva,a wins a win

b4 u reply brawl lets agree to disagree lol and not start again

your right i agree lol sorry dude lol my bad

rich1261 is offline Banned
    i wanna see him fight hendo again....

rich1261 is offline Banned
    i dont like anderson he is just a cocky disrespectful guy and he will get whats comin to him soon enough... beside hendo fightin him again the need to put yushin okami back in there... he was in control of the fight untill anderson hit im with that illegal kick

Quote Originally Posted by rich1261 View Post
    i dont like anderson he is just a cocky disrespectful guy and he will get whats comin to him soon enough... beside hendo fightin him again the need to put yushin okami back in there... he was in control of the fight untill anderson hit im with that illegal kick
    what are you baseing the fact that he is disrespectfull & cocky?
    if anything he is one of the most respectful fighters iv seen,he always goes straight to the fighter after the fight and says well done.and in sevral of the dvds you see him go backstage in to the locker room and speak to the fighter and say nothing but respectfull things(i.e boith rich franklin,travis lutter fights)
    the only half cocky thing he does is when he celebrates he dances,show me one fighter that doesnt jump around when they win????????

bump....wanted to know what you was basing the disrespectfull comment on

come on people someones gota be in this forum im the only one 2 write anything on about 4 threads lol

Quote Originally Posted by lotaquestions View Post
    rampages days are #. we will be seeing the first TUF champ forrest griffen.
    LOL!!! you are clearly drinkin, snortin, shootin or inhaling something. Forrest is great fighter no dount. but his downfall will be when he trys to stand and bang with Rampage. Chuck made that SAME mistake......
    Last edited by Synyster; 04-08-2008 at 12:57 PM.

for rich1261,dude i would love to know where your getting that from i realy would reply pls dude?????????????

lotaquestions is offline Banned
    yeah j101 he is definatly one of the last fighters i would put on that list of cocky and arrogant. he is the humble and the most gracious of all the elite fighters(maybe gsp).

LOL!!! you are clearly drinkin, snortin, shootin or inhaling something. Forrest is great fighter no dount. but his downfall will be when he trys to stand and bang with Rampage. Chuck made that SAME mistake......
    f.g. is constantly improving with every fight. he doesnt have the power of rampage, but rampage doesnt have the ground game he does. i wouldnt be surprised if forrest wins, but i dont expect him to.

i want griffin 2 win just because he is the underdog lol

ChrisJL is offline New Member
    Sadly he won't, Rampage is at the top of his game right now.

i dunno rampage beat a "washed up" chuck (according to some on this forum) and couldnt take out hendo descively. but still props to rampage he is amazing, im just not ready to put him head and shoulders above everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by lotaquestions View Post
    i dunno rampage beat a "washed up" chuck (according to some on this forum) and couldnt take out hendo descively. but still props to rampage he is amazing, im just not ready to put him head and shoulders above everyone else.
    a wins a win right? who gives a shit about how its done. its done!! Wandy beat Rampage, Hendo beat Wandy, Rampage beat Hendo..... WEEEEEE!!!!! its a freakin vicious cycle!!

a wins a win right? who gives a shit about how its done. its done!! Wandy beat Rampage, Hendo beat Wandy, Rampage beat Hendo..... WEEEEEE!!!!! its a freakin vicious cycle!!
    thats why it is the greatest sport

actually the greatest sport os track&field!! lol..... theres no other sport where EVERYBODY is ripped!!! plus the women are gorgeous!!!

actually the greatest sport os track&field!! lol..... theres no other sport where EVERYBODY is ripped!!! plus the women are gorgeous!!!
    most women in track and field look like men, check your t.v. by those standards i guess it would have to be professional wrestling.

well im sticking with track&field only because thats what i did in highscholl and college. i gotta stick with my bread and butter ya know.

I think franklin should go and train with the team quest guys or couture and learn there style of clinch game(as well as exstensive thai boxing) because he efectivly lost both fights against silva in the clinch maybe if he could avoid that or use it 2 his advantage he could have a small chance.
    then again probly not lol

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1553

watch that the talk about silva vs gsp pretty intresting

Geordi LaForge is offline Junior Member
    I think franklin should go and train with the team quest guys or couture and learn there style of clinch game
    ...because Hendo demolished Silva in the clinch, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordi LaForge View Post
    ...because Hendo demolished Silva in the clinch, hahaha.
    lol to be fair there wasnt much clinching in the fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information