Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    g0dsend is offline Member
    For people who didn't order it on pay per view, theres a program called SopCast which you can view streaming channels on your computer. UFC91 is on, here is the address to enter into your SopPlayer.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267

Take caution though, when I watched affliction with Fedor vs Sylvia they blacked out the main event, dont know if it will happen again.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    For people who didn't order it on pay per view, theres a program called SopCast which you can view streaming channels on your computer. UFC91 is on, here is the address to enter into your SopPlayer.

Take caution though, when I watched affliction with Fedor vs Sylvia they blacked out the main event, dont know if it will happen again.

Much easier and better to just go to a local Pub and watch it IMO. That's what I have been doing because I am certainly not paying $44.95 for these PPV's
    ***No source checks!!!***

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Randy with submission!!!

Alright, i'm out to go watch this..lets hope for the best. ha

Enjoy fellas..

stpete is offline Banned
    I hate to say it but my man might get beat. I want nothing more than to see "The Natural" win, but i'm not sure. Lesnar is so damn big and strong.

Guy's, I am here at the fight and it is packed the **** out! I barely got a seat, ****ing WWE fags at their best. Ha

I got Maia by sub!

muito Bom Woooo

Called it easy!

HORSE~ is offline yeah

Thanks GS, after I got past my computer retardation I finally got it up and running....

Great quality so far....

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Murilo are you gonna have another drunken post whore thread in the lounge tonight??

LOL dude we whored that f#cking thread to 10 pages in about two hour's....

Drunk Murilo = a funny night in the lounge....

np man, Im not sure but the lesnar and couture fight might be blocked out. Happened with the fedor vs sylvia fight.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    np man, Im not sure but the lesnar and couture fight might be blocked out. Happened with the fedor vs sylvia fight.

Regardless at least I get to see the rest of the fights, I can always watch the Couture vs Lesnar fight on youtube or some other website in the morning....

Thanks again for the site........

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    This link is for anybody that hasn't yet had the opportunity to witness a drunken Muriloninja posting, enjoy....

A foot long sausage up the Keister... Who am i? (hint: I'm Horse)

FYI FUCKING Nark and Bino changed the original title to mess with me because they are gay and wanted to have sex with me, Damn Homo's....

haha Horse! Not sure man, this hottie waitress that I need to ask out is bringing me beers before I even finish the one I have. She takes care of me everytime! Such a cutie!

I got Hazlet in this fight

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    This link is for anybody that hasn't yet had the opportunity to witness a drunken Muriloninja posting, enjoy....

A foot long sausage up the Keister... Who am i? (hint: I'm Horse)

FYI FUCKING Nark and Bino changed the original title to mess with me because they are gay and wanted to have sex with me, Damn Homo's....
    haha! Damn you HORSE, I will have to check that out when I get home.

I called Hazlet..2/2 tonight

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    haha Horse! Not sure man, this hottie waitress that I need to ask out is bringing me beers before I even finish the one I have. She takes care of me everytime! Such a cutie!

I got Hazlet in this fight

You nailed that one as well buddy and as your reward I bumped the aforementioned thread in your honor....

haha at this prelim fight! I watched it before I came here, these tools at this table in front of me bet on it. Haha

holy shot, my hottie was just going crazy over my conditioning! Haha she hasn't seen me since I began cutting 6wks ago and saw me months ago after a bulk, she said "oh my god what have you been doing, you look big" and motioned like I have come down in weight. She said "it looks really good". I told her it was just that time of year for me

I am asking her out tonight, I have been waiting since May

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I hate to but I am calling Lesnar in this fight....

Lesnar wins

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    fvck yeh Lesnar won he knows how to take advantage of a division,... cut weight to make 265 and be a badass. I was going for him from the start, I don't care if Randy talks all the nice PC bullsh1t to win everyones heart, he got ****ed up like it should be "old age, light weight = TKO".

verino is offline Associate Member
    randy did alot better than i thought...i mean come on 220 vs. 265 randy did a good job but lesnar dominated.

Ok i'm home...gonna go check out this thread I made months upon months ago....

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I bet one square shot to the chin and he will fall like a sack of potatos-damn that sucks...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So Lesnar won huh? I really wanted to see this fight. I don't suppose anyone has a link to the fight do they?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    UFC 91 full event in HD: http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/13875

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 11-16-2008 at 07:31 AM.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is a link to the video..

http://regretfulmorning.com/2008/11/...-brock-lesnar/

Damn Brock looked too darn big compared to Randy....Even though Randy lost I have to say that Randy is damn good, I had him slightly ahead in the fight up till he lost... Brock showed a lot though... he went a few rounds with one of the best and looked pretty good in tough in there.... he is going to be really hard to beat in the future.. that was definately a fight well worth watching...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    What did I say?......

ppsssshhh...Randy....lol

Thanks for the link Rockinred.

Compared to the Mir fight, Brock was a lot more diligent, but seemed a bit too hesitant as a result? Still you can't take anything away from Couture, he's what...15 years older than Brock? He was still a better striker than Brock, but Lesnar too big and powerful.

Edit: How freaking fast is Lesnar, especially for a man his size??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post

Edit: How freaking fast is Lesnar, especially for a man his size??
    lol
    Brock is a monster. He barely missed being a tight end in the NFL.
    big, fast, powerful.... He is going to be good

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I'm still not sure why randy fell down? Nothing even hit him. WTF? It's a sad day when a guy with little to no MMA skills comes in and can win, it really takes away from the sport by saying a big athletic guy can train for a short amount of time and win just because he's big and athletic.

Blog Entries
    Brock dominated the Big Ten collegiate wrestling

Its not like he doesn't know shit or anything...

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04 View Post
    I'm still not sure why randy fell down? Nothing even hit him. WTF? It's a sad day when a guy with little to no MMA skills comes in and can win, it really takes away from the sport by saying a big athletic guy can train for a short amount of time and win just because he's big and athletic.
    He got hit on the temple or the lower side/ back of his head. How is Brock's skills different than anyone else? He's wrestled since high school and trained MMA for about 2 years now from what I know. People just hate the fact that he can do what he does.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Well everyone knows what happened. Even if you don't like Lesnar, he has proven he is a very talented athlete. I thought Couture would win by submission if it went to the ground and Lesnar if they stayed standing. Lesnar's next fight will be interesting.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    People need to realize that some guys were just born to fight and it comes very naturally to them.

Don't hate, congratulate. If Couture would have won you'd have been all over how Brock deserved to lose, blahblahblah. Like people have mentioned, some guys are just meant to be in this type of sport and I think Brock has finally found his nieche in life.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"

Love him or hate him, he did what several other competitors have not. We can talk all day about whether he deserved a shot or not, is a roid freak or not etc... but at this point in time he is the world champ. It is not like his next fights will be against push overs, he will have to prove he has the skill sets to stay where he is.
    I personally dislike him for his mouth and disrespectful actions (ei. after the Herring fight) but I also understand that he is a very accomplished athelete in his own right.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    lol
    Brock is a monster. He barely missed being a tight end in the NFL.
    big, fast, powerful.... He is going to be good
    Let me say that Brock is a beast of an athlete but lets keep the facts straight...1st he worked out as a defensive lineman for the Vikings, not a tight end. 2nd from coaches and player reports, Brock was a terrible football player. The kept him throughout training camp to see if they can capitalize on his athleticism and notoriety. Unfortunately his tremendous lack of football skill kept him out of the NFL. Lets keep it real before we label this guy the greatest athlete of all time.

I think its a sad day for MMA. No matter how good the kid is, no fighter deserves a title shot after only 3 fights! NOBODY!!!!

It happens, we have seen this before...this is nothing new. He will get beatdown and then and only then will we see if he is truly cut out to be a MMA fighter.

It is already apparent he does not like to get hit and his conditioning is suspect for sure. Not all HW's are 220lbs like Randy...Gonzaga, Barnett, Werdum, Nog are all 240+ with Nog being the lightest of those 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Let me say that Brock is a beast of an athlete but lets keep the facts straight...1st he worked out as a defensive lineman for the Vikings, not a tight end. 2nd from coaches and player reports, Brock was a terrible football player. The kept him throughout training camp to see if they can capitalize on his athleticism and notoriety. Unfortunately his tremendous lack of football skill kept him out of the NFL. Lets keep it real before we label this guy the greatest athlete of all time.

I think its a sad day for MMA. No matter how good the kid is, no fighter deserves a title shot after only 3 fights! NOBODY!!!!

I was just simply stating he is ****ing fast for his size. Sorry I don't have my "facts straight".....I don't really give a shit how good he is at football.

I think I am "keeping it real" by saying he is big, fast, and powerful.....is he not? Also, I never called him the greatest athlete of all time, so how bout you get your facts straight

Now, did he deserve that fight? Probably not, I agree. His inexperience might bite him in the ass. But no one can argue that Brock has some serious potential.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information