Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    lol
    Brock is a monster. He barely missed being a tight end in the NFL.
    big, fast, powerful.... He is going to be good
    Let me say that Brock is a beast of an athlete but lets keep the facts straight...1st he worked out as a defensive lineman for the Vikings, not a tight end. 2nd from coaches and player reports, Brock was a terrible football player. The kept him throughout training camp to see if they can capitalize on his athleticism and notoriety. Unfortunately his tremendous lack of football skill kept him out of the NFL. Lets keep it real before we label this guy the greatest athlete of all time.

I think its a sad day for MMA. No matter how good the kid is, no fighter deserves a title shot after only 3 fights! NOBODY!!!!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Let me say that Brock is a beast of an athlete but lets keep the facts straight...1st he worked out as a defensive lineman for the Vikings, not a tight end. 2nd from coaches and player reports, Brock was a terrible football player. The kept him throughout training camp to see if they can capitalize on his athleticism and notoriety. Unfortunately his tremendous lack of football skill kept him out of the NFL. Lets keep it real before we label this guy the greatest athlete of all time.

I think its a sad day for MMA. No matter how good the kid is, no fighter deserves a title shot after only 3 fights! NOBODY!!!!

I was just simply stating he is ****ing fast for his size. Sorry I don't have my "facts straight".....I don't really give a shit how good he is at football.

I think I am "keeping it real" by saying he is big, fast, and powerful.....is he not? Also, I never called him the greatest athlete of all time, so how bout you get your facts straight

Now, did he deserve that fight? Probably not, I agree. His inexperience might bite him in the ass. But no one can argue that Brock has some serious potential.

bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    I enjoyed the fight and I really didn't care who won. Of course I love Couture for what he has accomplished and his great attitude, but I have also been very intrigued with Brock ever since he started training MMA. It was a pretty good fight, and based on Brock's condition at the end of the first round, I think he would have gassed in the 3rd or 4th if Randy could have lasted.

Anyway, Brock handled himself well after winning. A lot of people are too quick to hate the guy because of how he acted after he beat Herring, but you need to remember that the guy was a professional wrestler for a long time and is probably used to acting like that. I'm sure the WWE is somewhat ingrained in him after doing it for so long, but this time he won with more dignity.

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post

I bet money that if you were in his shoes YOU'd take a title fight after only three others. C'mon man!

Thread Information