Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks I will do my best to pick that up and check it out. Sound like a blast on the fixed wing Higherdesire! I haven't been for about two years now but that is originally what I went to school for.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I am going to get my license in the next two years or so. I want to fly alone in the big blue. those little planes just bounce all around and you can do so much stuff in them without anyone to even see. Talk about freedom bro.

freedom yes but be prepared to shell out some dough! I love to fly but it's definately not a cheap hobby. You plan on starting in a 172?

southmadejd is offline Member
    What happened to this fight? I though Rampage was supposed to get the chance but now he has to fight Jardine???

I am sorry but at this point in his career how does a fight with Jardine help Rampage's career at all? Why because Jardine beat Brandon Vera....does that mean he deserves to eventually get a shot at the 205lb title?

Because I am assuming if Rampage wins this fight then Dana would HAVE to give him another shot but if Jardine wins, can any of you see Dana then giving him a fight at the title.

I guess I just don't understand the logic of this fight at all. So is Machida going to be the next one to get a shot at Rashad and the winner of that will fight the winner of Jardine vs. Rampage? Is anybody else confused by this or can you shed some light on what Dana is thinking?

Also is anyone else looking forward to the fight on the undercard that has Gonzaga vs. Shane Corwin? I am looking forward to seeing if Corwin actually has any skill of if he is just a huge man that overpowers people with his size. But Gonzaga I think is actually going to annhilate him. It will be pretty sweet to watch.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    If rampage comes in motivated and in the right frame of mind he can beat anybody so ill take Page in this one. Plus I dont like Rashad.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    The question you didn't ask is, how long is Machida gonna have to wait for a title fight?

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a little confused as to why Rampage wasn't granted an immediate rematch with Forrest in the first place. I always thought that unless an opponent was dismantled in the ring and the firght was close a rematch would be in order.

He destroyed Silva and should be the 1st in line for that title. He deserves it IMO!!!

Agreed. Evans vs Page is just such an interesting fight as well. Jardine is tough but not near the draw. I am assuming it will be Machida vs Griffin, Page vs Jardine, and Chuck Shogun in some weird sort of round robin

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, Page should be the #1 contender. He shouldn't be fighting Jardine, he SHOULD be fighting Evans or at the very least a rematch with Forrest. But before Evans fought Forrest, Page should have been granted a rematch. But that's the fight game I guess, it doesn't always make sense!

Why is Chuck still in the conversation? He's fun to watch, but not in title contention anymore, I don't think.

Chuck is Dana's boy and still packs the seats.

mrdude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Chuck is Dana's boy and still packs the seats.
    Yeah people want to watch Wany because he was awesome in Pride FC but he mostly got his ass kicked in UFC.
    Btw is it clear yet who Rampage is going to fight the next time? Maybe he should kick Rashadīs ass and slam him TFO and then meet forrest for a rematch and them meet Keith. Hmm. I donīt know whatīs going to happen. Man oh man.
    Btw I watched UFC 86 live and I wanted Rampage to win but Forrest was better that fight.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Rampage vs. Jardine is on for UFC 96 bro.

3 more weeks.

If Page wins, he gets the next shot at Rashad. If not, i suppose Machida will get the nod.

Page will kill him

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Rampage vs. Jardine is on for UFC 96 bro.

3 more weeks.

If Page wins, he gets the next shot at Rashad. If not, i suppose Machida will get the nod.
    Ok Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Page will kill him
    Yes in deed.

I can't imagine it going any different but you never know in a fight and Jardine is definately tough

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information