Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=Brown Ninja;4372143]
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post

Dude your ex sounds like a real bitch
    Thats not my quote, things got fuc'd up, I said Forrest gave Rashad a real nice shot and he took it like nothing. My girl hit me once, she took a nap and I took a ride down town. Ten tears it was on my record, just went off a few years ago. bad choice, dont hit a girl no matter what.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Amcon vs HigherDesire @ UFC 96! I put my money on the good chin rather than the Heavy Right Hand. Let's make this happen.
    hehehe lol i'll fight any one... lol whats the pay on the card?

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I got five on it

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    5 for who ... smile

With a back that size you have to have some decent power....watch out for his heavy right though!

lol... i can take a punch and have extensive street fighting(not that it helped kimbo), i still wrestle and reached high levels in freestyle(my style was judo like throws) and grecko roman(upper body throws)... the little bjj i know will keep me out of trouble... ?am i earning the 5 dollar bet yet? lol

any give day any one can land a lucky punch and lights out... gotta go... i have to go train - i need to get some more sombo skills....

lol lol lol

o ya we have to have a agreed weight ... im 225 lbs i think in can get to 218 or 215 ish

also no drug testing... smile ... acutally for now i clean

I think the no drug testing on this site is a pre-req. I just upped my bet to $10

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    how many of those punches have you landed? cant knock me out btw... if cars cant and trees cant and dash boards cant - you cant... smile

Just when I thought I was the tuffest person on the internet, here comes a guy that can't take a hit from a car, tree or dash....and smile.

Seriously, who taunts someone on the internet still?

is there any other way? It's beats the alternative of having to prove it!

for proof of what i say - i'll find some articles from the local paper (i have them some where) and i will put them in this tread... lol - why not taunt some one - it just for fun, getting under someones feathers... sorry if it bothered you.. smile

crazy story and i have proof of it, so i am not totally filled with b.s. - as i believe so many of us are at sights like this... this is why i can say stuff like that

i'll give you a little part of one of the stories, (there is a news clip to go along with it) two guys go speeding down my street at 100+ miles an hour(also, all this has been gone over 10x by lawyers and detectives and such) , i have had problems w young ones speeding up and down my cul-de-sac street... so, i go out to tell them to slow the heck down!!! its 10:20 pm at night and fairly cold out 55ish, i am half way up the street about 40 or 50 feet from the car that was speeding and i signal to the driver (who i cant see cause of his lights) with my arms raised over my head... well, he revs the engine and takes off straight at me... hits me with the car as i am running... and i go flying... then after i land on my back, i roll over and make my way to the side walk... they exit the car and attack me - from them or the contact with the car broke all the ribs on my left side, the guy bit my right middle finger all off but a piece of skin, and the passenger of the car was pounding my in the head with a cobble stone he found in someones land scape... the pics from the incident were horrifing!!! they got away... and were arrested 7 days later from a crime stoppers report... the guy i fought was the heavy weight national black belt champ for karate, his buddy was a black belt... (some how i live through all this and in my fight for my life, gotta say that) ... they later stated they were trying to kill me... i was able to get my finger back, at the time it was my number one priority, and inflict as much damage as was needed to set my self free... the karate champ guy wound up with both his collar bones broken, his left scapula, and his eye orbital... the second guy i never touched (actually the last time he hit me with the cobble stone it rolled under a parked car and he went to retrieve it - luck for me i have a hard head).

after we sued them for a dollar amount to be set by the judge, we won...

the guy is such a looser!!!!

Everyone here is just having fun so we all need to relax or I will beat the shit out of all of you. If that story is even 1/2 true that is ****ed up. How did you manage to break a dudes collar bone after getting ran over? How old were these guys?

higherdesire is offline Banned
    how many of those punches have you landed? cant knock me out btw... if cars cant and trees cant and dash boards cant - you cant... smile
    To anwser your question, a lot of them. I went to prison at 18 and i was a 5'9" 170 lbs good looking white kid. I did ten years on some of the toughest close custody units the state of Texas has to offer and I left with my dignity and rep in tact. I will leave the stories untold, but I have plenty. Of course Amcon I don;t want to even try you! ;-P

Amcon vs HigherDesire @ UFC 96! I put my money on the good chin rather than the Heavy Right Hand. Let's make this happen.
    how now brown...did you say ninja? Get the ticket and I am on it! BTW way I want a paycheck too. My exhibition days are over, I am a working man now. Gots to gets my ends you dig?
    Last edited by higherdesire; 01-14-2009 at 03:39 AM. Reason: sp

Bro we are in a recession......$10 is all I got. DO you fly? What is up with that avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by higherdesire View Post
    To anwser your question, a lot of them. I went to prison at 18 and i was a 5'9" 170 lbs good looking white kid. I did ten years on some of the toughest close custody units the state of Texas has to offer and I left with my dignity and rep in tact. I will leave the stories untold, but I have plenty. Of course Amcon I don;t want to even try you! ;-P
    wow that sucks, but sounds like you got something positive out of it... i dont know if i could do jail...

Everyone here is just having fun so we all need to relax or I will beat the shit out of all of you. If that story is even 1/2 true that is ****ed up. How did you manage to break a dudes collar bone after getting ran over? How old were these guys?
    ya i m just messing around as well, story is all true, guys were in there early 30s and late 20s, God, and a lot of adrealin... after the adrealin wore off i could bearly stand and i couldnt sit, i was doped up on morphine for a few days... that really sucked!!

Bro we are in a recession......$10 is all I got. DO you fly? What is up with that avatar?
    I do not have my license so I only fly with friends for now. I want to slow down enough to get my license though. The avatar is in a heli over Vegas on my Birthday last year.

wow that sucks, but sounds like you got something positive out of it... i dont know if i could do jail...
    To be honest man it saved my life. I was hooked on meth and robbing peolple and places like everyday. It was a matter of time before I was on the wrong end. I am glad I went because it was the wake up call I needed. After about five years of hard time I started straightening up. I had to do more time than necessary becasue of misbehavior but finally it was over. I deserved my time and have no complaints about my life at all past or present. Thanks bro. Peace.
    Last edited by higherdesire; 01-14-2009 at 05:23 PM.

To be honest man it saved my life. I was hooked on meth and robbing peolple and places like everyday. It was a matter of time before I was on the wrong end. I am glad I went because it was the wake up call I needed. After about five years of hard time I started straightening up. I had to do more time than necessary becasue of misbehavior but finally it was over. I deserved my time and have no complaints about my life at all past or present. Thanks bro. Peace.
    Hey don't be ashamed of your mistakes if you learned from them bro.

I went to jail when I was 17. I was a kid in jail. I was in for 6 months, just county.

But I learned from it, and I've come to be a good man. I have a really good company and I own my own home, company trucks and 4 investment houses. I'm a felon, but I learned a lot from my mistakes.

I also have a 10" penis and I'll beat each one of you up if i was not playing Wii tomorrow night =]

But seriously, don't be ashamed of jail. Some of us did not have parental figures to teach us everything.

My cock is 11''......got you beat

Doh! I was holding my YARD stick backwards and measuring from the wrong end!!!

It's actually 26"

Never said I was smart!

Size matters no doubt, but it has been said that unless you can hammer a 4" spike through a 2x4 with just your dvck, then it is kind of a moot point. BTW ninja, you aren't supposed to measure from the top all the way around to the sack, that is doubling up bro, definate foul play.

J dogg thanks for the word bro. I definatly have nothing to be ashamed of. I am the most financially successful person in my family. All of my family have masters dergees.

bro ditch the helicopter and go fixed wing. You'll love it

as far as the measuring goes I divided by three. I an very humble

you ever get(read/study) in to God while in there?

you ever get(read/study) in to God while in there?
    I have been a student for many years, but yes I had a little advantage while there to spend a few extra hours in The Book. I am facinated by the entire collection books that we call the Bible. You?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    I have to say away from that one.

Rampage, round 3 RIGHT HOOK (not left).

I have been a student for many years, but yes I had a little advantage while there to spend a few extra hours in The Book. I am facinated by the entire collection books that we call the Bible. You?
    yes very much ... kjv, and i spend lots of time in there, i have friend that i wrestled with he grew up tuff and all his brothers were put in jail... he didnt - but all his bros - let him to Christ

yes very much ... kjv, and i spend lots of time in there, i have friend that i wrestled with he grew up tuff and all his brothers were put in jail... he didnt - but all his bros - let him to Christ

cool. I am staunch kjv myself. not many of us left huh?

cool. I am staunch kjv myself. not many of us left huh?
    great book - not a bible - dispensational truth by clarence larkin - it is expensive for a book like 50 bucks... but, if i could only have one book and not a bible this is the best in the world

clarence larken wrote it in late 1890s and some one finally published all of his writings in 1915 - he really breaks down the bible verse by verse on improtain matters.

its not a bible but a very very good refrence

explain....I am interested

explain....I am interested
    well, what i was doing is studying revelation... i asked a very knowledgable pastor on the subject he strongly suggest this book... the title should read "Gods plan and purpose in the ages(ages of the bible)" he is a fundelmentalist that shows each side of the coin or states normally asked questions and in detail give verses and versed backing up ever answer. it is amazing

Sounds like it might be worth checking out. is it his attempt to support christianity or is it an objective look at the bible and the books of it?

I do like to read but mostly listen to the books on my ipod these days. I will see if it is available as well. I am kind of funny when it comes to study aids since a lot of them are so freakin slanted, so i usually try to study the actual text. I can enjoy others views as well though. There are so many revelation 'scholars' out there. pre trib, mid trib, and post trib in my mind is still the great debate!

bro ditch the helicopter and go fixed wing. You'll love it
    I like the fixed wing too. check the new avi, that was in a small single engine cesna on the way down to San Antonio for a texas hold em night at a friends house. Had a blast but lost my ass.

Sounds like it might be worth checking out. is it his attempt to support christianity or is it an objective look at the bible and the books of it?
    he wrights the book based on an engineers perspective - so i would say it is objective and telling... one would have a hard time reading it and not believing in Christ from the points he proves(he states nothing with out backing it up), and some points he gives his opinion buts clearly states that... he has compelling idea of dinosaurs and pre earth that would define evolution. or lack there of...

I do like to read but mostly listen to the books on my ipod these days. I will see if it is available as well. I am kind of funny when it comes to study aids since a lot of them are so freakin slanted, so i usually try to study the actual text. I can enjoy others views as well though. There are so many revelation 'scholars' out there. pre trib, mid trib, and post trib in my mind is still the great debate!
    you'll read this and not have a idea that he is slanted either way - just reports directly on the bible and what it says(and i will say again this is not a bible, nor is it the end all to the bible however he does have great references and pictures of time lines that are very help full in getting a full meaning understanding of the time line and prophesy)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information