Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    toothache is offline Senior Member
    I actually met Mir. Stand up dude. Very nice and down to Earth. I will forever be a fan.

icepick27 is offline Member
    I guess after reading this post ,more people would agree that mirr might not be the most like in mma but he definlitly stepped his game up and derserves som credit .sorry yanick , and brown nija

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    No need for sorrys. Mir is legit no doubt. Dude can fight and he's also an annoying dick in my opinion. He will never beat Carwin or Brock and I would be curious to see how he does against Dos Santos, GG, or Brown Pride

icepick27 is offline Member
    maybe your right 'but his definlitly stepped his game up .and iam curious to see the carwin fight and see what his game plan is going to be agaisnt another monster with better striking then brock ?

graeme87 is offline Member
    I think the Carwin fight is going to be harder than Brock, not because Carwin is better but because he has standup as well as a ground game so it'll be hard to come up with a game plan. With Brock it's simple keep it standing.

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    I think Frank beats Carwin honestly, Dear god time for round 3 with big man Lesnar. I wonder if Franks has any thoughts in his head about Lesnar kicking his ass in UFC 100. I can't wait to see the winner of the Carwin, Mir fight. i know this is off topic but who is ready for the Rampage vs Evans fight. I know i am

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Mir will be the first to be killed in the octagon, Carwin is going to be the culprit. imo

Quote Originally Posted by PuzzyFalker View Post
    Mir will be the first to be killed in the octagon, Carwin is going to be the culprit. imo

LOL, Mir dies by head-stomp slash teabag

But I really think that the Mir vs Carwin fight will be a very good fight, but my man Lesnar is going to prevail in the end.

Haha i like this thread. Mir is a very talented submission fighter and has improved his stand up but not enough to compete with brok man. Cane was the best shot at taking brock out again as he has the power to knock him out. Can we say that about mir (considering his accuracy and skill)? I don't believe so. Anderson weighs like 50-60-lbs less than mir and i personally think that he is tactical enough to stay away from mir, continuing to pick him apart as stated above. Now if we want to rank fighters in weight classes i give bj the lightheavy hands down (shawn shirk anyone?) gsp shames all the welters and yes serra did hit him very hard and put him dow, but that was a slipping mistake by gsp not serra's excellent ability in attacking him. As far as middle go i still love rich franklin, but we all know that anderson rules this class, and for light heavy's i also think that anderson could move up and probably dominate this class if he could get used to the weight. He freely stand at 210lbs not cutting so thats his size and he knocked out james "sandman" irvin, and forest griffin, two world class top contending lhw!!! There hasn't been an outstanding lhw since lidell lost his edge. And brok was gonna be the face of hw until his colon/intestine issues. Mir is world class but won't be able to beat brok unless it with a simple ankle lock. Aside from that what other heavyweight has run the show since randy was young?

Pride- i loved pride so much and fedor is a monster. I saw him knock andre arlovsky out of the air trying to superman punch him. Fedor has wrecked on monsterous men in pride, but at the same time, if he wanted to go down as the greatest.... Why did he take the deal with the other league and avoid fighting brok? I think because it would be terribly hard to knock brok out and as i stated i think can velazquez could have and i was hoping to see it. Unfortunately lesnar will probably not get to fight again due to the inside issues. But these are just my opinions guys. No need for anyone to get upset lmao. None of us could step in there without getting our heads knocked off. Even against bj in my case lol. They are who they are because they are the best. But its an entire league of the best in the whole world. How can we judge them on what another world class fighter did to them (sick or not) take it easy and roll with the punches guy lol

"dirty d"

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    first off mir is a top notch fighter 2nd to make a come back after
    On September 17, 2004, Mir was knocked off his motorcycle by a car. The accident caused a break in Mir's femur and tore all the ligaments in his knee. The bone had broken in two places

if u watch hes older stuff i think he was better

and as far as lesnar goes he only got into the ufc cause of his name and size and the fact they needed him cause heavy weight fights sucked and everyone knew his name cause of wwe and they hoped to pull theres fans from there

theres much more deserving fighters out there he has no real skill cept size and power

^ I respect your opinion dude, but what about the fact that Brock is a Division 1 National Champion at Minnesota. So if wrestling is no real skill than thats your opinion. As far as stand up i think hes nothing special but he is improving. And apparently his size and power has helped him beat Frank, Heath, and Randy. So i guess he has to be good at something.

ok so he beat a 50 year old man heath was so fat and out of shape during there match his fault yes

and mir won the first match in the first round

and u can talk on and on about this but the fact is brock can study mir in video tons of footage mir cant do the same thing

yes he has great wrestling skills no doubt best iv seen but this aint wrestling this is mma
    if there was anyone his size that had a perfect ground game brock wouldnt know what to do his whole game plain is to ground and pound you for the win he really is a one trick pony

randy is good but hes a one trick pony too tie u up on the cage and dirty box you and ground and pound lol hes not as strong as brock so u had to know with two people with the same game plan the stronger ones going to win

besides tim sucked as a hw

well maybe Carwin can beat Mir and we can see if Brock can take a punch from someone his own size.

yea that would be a nice test for brock and i hope we get to see it but it wont be for a while since brock wont be cleared to fight till sometime this summer then he has to train for the fight so were talking late in the year or even next year

and that all depends if he doesnt have a relapse

maybe i dont like brock for the reason of i think hes playing a roll of a mma fighter and i just dont see him is a real fighter maybe thats cause iv been in mma for 8 years
    and his ((style)) of fighting doesnt impress me but hes a heavy weight and ground n pound is all they know hahaha

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Easy way out has always with Kongo who from all the time he has been in MMA never took the time to learn some ground fighting.

Noguera asked for a rematch at the last UFC and to take Kongo place, Mir if he would have been that good and confident would have accepted the challenge very well knowing that when he face Nog the first time he was sick has hell.

I hope that Carwin knocks him out like the wuss he is.

And then he says he would pull out Anderson Silva arm pfff what a joke.
    bro with all due respect to you op... mir is not a wuss, he almost broke brocks leg, brock was livid with the ref for not stopping it earlier (yes he did get revenge) and most good fighters that use there mind more than there brawn would not change and an opponent mid way thru training... mir is def a mental fighter.

and as for pulling off some ones arm i would not put it past mir he is know for locking in a jujits moves and looking to break joints not submitt them...

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i liek mirrrr

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Anyone else hate GSP purely because you know women do be throwing themselves at him the bastard lol. Seriously though GSP is an immense fighter and as was said he is dominating all the Welters. That clown from England Dan hardy is it? I hope GSP batters the head off that clown.

^ a lil off topic but lol GSP prolly gets alot of ass. but yeah Dan Hardy is Dana really serious, I say that fight ends in the 1st round. No disrespect to Dan immense knockout power but he is facing a monster in GSP.

but to Dr i think Brock is using his power of being a dick in the WWE, he brought that over to the UFC. Alot of fans expect their champions to be respectful, being in MMA too I feel like the fighters need a little bit of Showmanship to spice things up a bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog65 View Post
    ^ a lil off topic but lol GSP prolly gets alot of ass. but yeah Dan Hardy is Dana really serious, I say that fight ends in the 1st round. No disrespect to Dan immense knockout power but he is facing a monster in GSP.

but to Dr i think Brock is using his power of being a dick in the WWE, he brought that over to the UFC. Alot of fans expect their champions to be respectful, being in MMA too I feel like the fighters need a little bit of Showmanship to spice things up a bit lol

i guess thats where me and u are differnt i dont care about showmenship
    i like a no shit taking get the job done kinda guy a fighter who goes in and gets out fast

Tony Q is offline Junior Member
    Frank Mir will beat Carwin and then go on to defeat Lesnar in the rubber match. Then all the Lesnar fans will make excuses about Lesnars illness just like they did when Mir beat Nog. Keep the personal attacks outta this, that gets so boring. Just a fan making a prediction.

^ I like Lesnar but if he does lose, its because the other dude was the better fighter. Mir made Kongo look like a bitch. But Lesnar had a way better ground game than Kongo ever wish he had. Thats why i was impressed on Mir's improved stand-up. against a good stand-up fighter like Kongo. But i think Mir will have his hands full with Brock. We will see if Mir Bulking up has helped him in his next fight for sure

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^ I like Lesnar but if he does lose, its because the other dude was the better fighter. Mir made Kongo look like a bitch. But Lesnar had a way better ground game than Kongo ever wish he had. Thats why i was impressed on Mir's improved stand-up. against a good stand-up fighter like Kongo. But i think Mir will have his hands full with Brock. We will see if Mir Bulking up has helped him in his next fight for sure
    If that fight would have gone longer on its feet Kongo would have started to light Mir up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    Frank mir will die after carwin smashes his skill... rip in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by PuzzyFalker View Post
    Frank mir will die after carwin smashes his skill... rip in advance.

Are you actually Carwin himself lol

Justin McCulley is the future of that division

Robot Body is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    If that fight would have gone longer on its feet Kongo would have started to light Mir up.
    and if Kongo wouldn't have got dropped witha left hook and choked out he might of won.

Godplex is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    No need for sorrys. Mir is legit no doubt. Dude can fight and he's also an annoying dick in my opinion. He will never beat Carwin or Brock and I would be curious to see how he does against Dos Santos, GG, or Brown Pride
    Those would be great fights. There are so many fights I want to see Mir in before he gets his belt back. But maybe those guys will get their title shots after Mir climbs back.

DCI

Lol, ya GSP does be getting some ass lol. Dan is a clown hope he gets battered. I don't like that part of it the showmanship bollicks imo.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    i guess thats where me and u are differnt i dont care about showmenship
    i like a no shit taking get the job done kinda guy a fighter who goes in and gets out fast
    I'd be the same to be honest.

Stefan Struve would dominate Mir!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot Body View Post
    and if Kongo wouldn't have got dropped witha left hook and choked out he might of won.
    lmao off, I should have explained myself better. If Mir had not landed that big shot right off the bat and the fight had gone longer he would have not won that stand up battle with Kongo. Mir has no head movement andjust stands there, Kongo has very fast hands with killer knees. If that big shot wouldnt have landed, Mir would have had to quickly take it to the ground or Kongo would have had his way with him striking. We all knew Kongo was going to lose that fight, but I doubt very few thought he would drop Kongo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

^ a lil off topic but lol gsp prolly gets alot of ass. but yeah dan hardy is dana really serious, i say that fight ends in the 1st round. No disrespect to dan immense knockout power but he is facing a monster in gsp.

But to dr i think brock is using his power of being a dick in the wwe, he brought that over to the ufc. Alot of fans expect their champions to be respectful, being in mma too i feel like the fighters need a little bit of showmanship to spice things up a bit lol
    lmao, guys, the reason he posted the "does anyone hate gsp cuz of the girls throwing themselves at him" is because gsp, is and admitted homosexual. I have no judgment against people who decide that for themselves, i just wish i could hang out with him so i could pick up the slack he lets drag with the female lmao holla!!!

Best,

"dirty d"

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    lmao, guys, the reason he posted the "does anyone hate gsp cuz of the girls throwing themselves at him" is because gsp, is and admitted homosexual.
    "dirty d"
    I did not know this, is this for real?

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by "DIRTY D" SANCHEZ View Post
    lmao, guys, the reason he posted the "does anyone hate gsp cuz of the girls throwing themselves at him" is because gsp, is and admitted homosexual. I have no judgment against people who decide that for themselves, i just wish i could hang out with him so i could pick up the slack he lets drag with the female lmao holla!!!

Best,

"dirty d"
    Dam, as you said I'd just hang with him for the women that would be throwing themselves at him lol. That most wreck womens heads eharing that.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brown ninja View Post
    justin mcculley is the future of that division
    funny guy right here ^^^

Brock Lesnar is afraid of him^^^

He is like Roy Nelson without the talent

Im calling it Roy Nelson vs Brock. Fatty vs Steroid Gorilla. who da ya got. lol i call Steroid Gorilla by curb stomping.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    Im calling it Roy Nelson vs Brock. Fatty vs Steroid Gorilla. who da ya got. lol i call Steroid Gorilla by curb stomping.
    i call nelson by gut smother lol

^ lol well Roy would prolly distract him by throwing jelly-doughnuts at Brock. :/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information