Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Frank Mir is a wuss

Easy way out has always with Kongo who from all the time he has been in MMA never took the time to learn some ground fighting.

Noguera asked for a rematch at the last UFC and to take Kongo place, Mir if he would have been that good and confident would have accepted the challenge very well knowing that when he face Nog the first time he was sick has hell.

I hope that Carwin knocks him out like the wuss he is.

And then he says he would pull out Anderson Silva arm pfff what a joke.

goose is offline Banned
    Like to see you in the cage.....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    Like to see you in the cage.....
    Thanks for your dumb answer i was sure that some moron would post something like this.

I am not a pro fighter, i did my fair share of competing in tae kwon do, and yes it was full contact and dirty at some point. Head shots where allowed.

Some times they mix weight class so i competed at 165 pounds and had to go full blast against the super heavyweights.

Mir is a wuss Nog deserved that rematch.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    um...news flash...dana decides fights...not the fighters.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also why would he take a step backwards and chance lossing to Nog when he's going ahead?? If he did what you want it would be a knuclehead mistake. As I said, Nog shouldnt have stepped in the octagon.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    um...news flash...dana decides fights...not the fighters.
    no kidding, lol. Only person who ever dodged fights IMO was Tito, which was half his agents fault. Mir is a fine fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Also why would he take a step backwards and chance lossing to Nog when he's going ahead?? If he did what you want it would be a knuclehead mistake. As I said, Nog shouldnt have stepped in the octagon.
    That is true, Nog should not have stepped in the octagon, but its not the first time that he fights while being sick.

Dana decides fights that is also true but wouldnt a Mir vs Nog 2 be a bigger draw then Mir vs Kongo?

What is left for Kongo anyways really, he has no ground game only a solid stand up.

Theses guys are professional fighters, there job is to get better at what they do is it not?

They want to stay in the game well from what i have seen with Dana that have to entertaine because if they dont they are out.

It was clear that Kongo never stood a chance against Mir from what Cain Valasez did to him last time, keeping him on the ground.

Mir is a great fighter don't get me wrong but he is cocky and has a big mouth, he knows deep down inside that he never beat Nog and he knows that a he would lose a rematch.

Mir can gain all that weight he wants in a rematch against Brock Lesner he will lose again, last time Brock showed so much strenght and power control on the ground and that chest to chest plan worked like a charm, how can Mir apply any submission with a plan like this.

I want to see a Mir vs Lesner 2 just to see him lose and cry again.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    man,...dont wanna come across like a jerk ...but are u trenning?...holy rant....

anyways...i dont think kongo has a solid stand up, just my op...
    Mir is capable of being a Great fighter, whenever he decides to be, who knows if now he is decided, again just my op

and again dont mean to sound like a jerk, but have you ever been on a ring with a world class athlete?, I havent

goose was just trying to let u know how easy is to judge from the outside, me presonally dont have mir in the best of concepts,,,, but thats another story..take it easy, too much hate in the world already...in the end they are still the entretainers.....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    man,...dont wanna come across like a jerk ...but are u trenning?...holy rant....

Mir is capable of being a Great fighter, whenever he decides to be, who knows if now he is decided, again just my op

and again dont mean to sound like a jerk, but have you ever been on a ring with a world class athlete?, I havent

goose was just trying to let u know how easy is to judge from the outside, me presonally dont have mir in the best of concepts,,,, but thats another story..take it easy, too much hate in the world already...in the end they are still the entretainers.....
    I trained BJJ for three years. Started rolling with a buddy that was on Team USA for Wrestling. Went to the olympics and professionally fought until he had a severe back injury. Needless to say I was not in the same class as him, not even remotely. I certainly gained a lot more respect for the sport, the hard way.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Tambit24 is offline Member
    they had mir vs. lesner 2. Mir lost. He won the first time.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post

World class athlete NO but like i said i did my fair share of competition in TKD for 7 years, and twice in Kyokushin karate.

I have done several MMA class has well and yes got my ass handed to me has well, i am not a young lion anymore i am 37 years old but still can roll and hang with the 20 years old.

Also did a bit of muay thai that was great and i did spar with the guys that went in competition but never went myself.

I am not a pro fighter and i do understand that it easy to judge same has many people who judge kimbo and is fight against houston alexander and more.

But i still think that Mir avoided the fight against Nog a fight that would have been a much bigger draw for the UFC then Mir VS Kongo.

MMA is very hard when you are the average working man, raising a family and more, but has i said we are average man and no pro fighters.

The pro fighters that is there life, they have only one thing to do and that train and get better at what they do.

Not being a jerk at all just pointing out facts. Its just that when someone points out a fake a dumb ass jerk comes in and says well have you been in the cage,

I have won some and lost some, of course losing is always hard and it does get to you, you are depressed for weeks after and i am talking about amateur competition i can only imagine what pro competition must be like.
    But the pre fight stress is the same, when they call out your name in preperation, you are stressed, the week before you are stress have trouble sleeping, the day of the competition you dont eat, you throw up and after a few competition, and when you see its not that bad, because most karate competition today are tag point system there is nothing to that, but tae kwon do is full contact so there is a lot more stress to have, after all you are not going out there to do a muscial kata with weapons.

I am currently weight training and trying to lose 20 pounds, the MMA school near my house just closed and that really sucks, people just dont seem to dig theses schools, they dont realize how much respect people have between them and they think its all violence and shit.

icepick27 is offline Member
    Mirr is on the way up bro ...he's far from my favorite fighter to be honest i really dont even like him but u gotta give respect when respect is due..i see a fighter who toatly changed his game to make him self better .he mopped the floor with nog why would he is waste his time thinking about another fight with him ?all as nogg did since that lost was win a narrow decsision against a 45 year old light heavyweight (not a diss in anyway to randy).. and i guess iam not that far off since the ufc is giving mirr another tittle shot so i guess they feel he is in the top 3 heavyweights in the world too...

icepick27 did you ever follow Nog MMA career sorry bro but if you think Mir beat him that easy you really don't know Nog.

Has an mma fighter he can be a real pain in the ass, he fought Fedor 3 times to the finish, beat Cro Cop when no one could ever touch him, got knocked out with a vicous head kick by Heath Herring and came back to win the fight, same happend with Tim Sylvia he got kockout and came back to win the fight.

Nogueria is the toughest bastard of the MMA fighter and i do beleive that he is the only one right now who could pause a serious treat to Lesner, because he is that good, and he even subminted Bob Sapp in Pride shockware 2002, now how big is Sapp, he got him in a triangle choke.

Mir beat a 20% Nog in that fight who the week was in the hospital due the staph infection.

There is no way Mir would ever beat a 100% Nog not in a million years. He did change is game plan yes, gained some very good muscle mass to, he does beleve that in is fight with Lesner next time it will give him an advantage, i dont think so.

Now Mir should get the win against Carwin because he got a great stand up but lets face it before that straight punch against Gonzaga is was losing big time.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    he even subminted bob sapp in pride shockware 2002, now how big is sapp, he got him in a triangle choke.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! Thanks for the laugh.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Yeah i know Bob Sapp did not mean it in he is a fantastic fighter kind of way, i meant it in a he is really massive and Nog was able to chock him out with a triangle chock.

so this thread was really just about Nog nutriding because your mad.

goose is offline Banned

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Frank Mir is a great commentator . He was so cocky during Lesnor fight . Made me laugh . He is a world class fighter that had his 15 minutes of fame .
    Anderson Silva is the only champion who I see keeping title a long time .

ty357 is offline Member
    i love you guys lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    so this thread was really just about Nog nutriding because your mad.
    No it was all about gaining 30 pounds of fat since i got injured 8 years ago squatting, thats about it i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    Frank Mir is a great commentator . He was so cocky during Lesnor fight . Made me laugh . He is a world class fighter that had his 15 minutes of fame .
    Anderson Silva is the only champion who I see keeping title a long time .
    And GSP has well. Just hope Anderson does not retire any time soon and moves up to light heavyweight

GSP/Silva and not Penn?
    GSP lost to Matt Serra fluke or not.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta View Post
    GSP/Silva and not Penn?
    GSP lost to Matt Serra fluke or not.
    Wow you are a real MMA fan, don't you know that in MMA anything can happen, franchement reveille buddy, GSP slipped and Serra timing was perfect, it was a fluke ta pas vue le rematch brother?

Penn is the best lightweight out there for sure no argument here, he destroyed Sanchez.

But he will never ever beat GSP.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Mur is a fag and its all going to be okay once carwin knocks him out. Then everyone can go back to talking shit about him and say how he has lost it and needs to quit

Yannick don't tell me your one of the guys who can't let go of the pride era ..what them guys did back then was awsome but its in the past bro let it go .the fighters that were on top back then are not on top now except for fedor and IMO he's not on top either but that's a whole Other argument that I don't feel like getting into .the game has chnanged and so did the fighters ,and the fighters who didn't changed like nog are never going to be on top again ..look out for mirr lesnar 3 after he beats carwin ..although carwin is a beast and can win with one punch ,I like both fighters ,I don't really care who wins .both will be good fights for lesnar

Brown ninja who is murr ? Is he from the dirty south ?right thurrr

graeme87 is offline Member
    A mir vs Nog rematch will happen sooner or later.

Wow you are a real MMA fan, don't you know that in MMA anything can happen, franchement reveille buddy, GSP slipped and Serra timing was perfect, it was a fluke ta pas vue le rematch brother?

Penn is the best lightweight out there for sure no argument here, he destroyed Sanchez.

But he will never ever beat GSP.
    Dude, you know how many fights you can call a fluke? You seem to love it. I was simply saying BJ should be on the list by far.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    I think Mir is a good fighter I was watching all of his old fights there recently and to be honest he isn't bad. And as was said he has changed his style and has grown. And don't forget he made bits of his leg in that bike accident. And he is gracious in defeat too. compared to that utter clown Tito. I'd love to drive a van into his face.

gazbrum2009 is offline New Member
    Frank mir is a very underated fighter man hes deffo improved big time! wait till he fights carwin

Hate Being Small is offline Associate Member
    ye i agree gaz can't wait

Lesnar always reffered to him as Frank "Mur"
    I figured one of you guys would have picked up on that.

Mir has looked excellent lately but everyone jumps on bandwagons almost as fast as they jump off. How good Mir has become will be seen shortly. No need to bicker. I for one think he would/will lose to Carwin, still edge a healthy Nog, lose to Cain, never beat Brock, and I would live to see him fight Dos Santos

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Ya it will be good to see him fight again. As you say time will only tell how he get's on.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    Easy way out has always with Kongo who from all the time he has been in MMA never took the time to learn some ground fighting.

Noguera asked for a rematch at the last UFC and to take Kongo place, Mir if he would have been that good and confident would have accepted the challenge very well knowing that when he face Nog the first time he was sick has hell.

I hope that Carwin knocks him out like the wuss he is.

And then he says he would pull out Anderson Silva arm pfff what a joke.
    i like to see u win the ufc hw title ..get in a motor cycle accindent and still compete...and enough with the nog was sick...there are bunch of fighters who fought on staph and won the fights quit being a hater...and mir would rip silva's arm off ..mir is too big for him and he would take him down and submit him with ease due to the size advantage
    Last edited by supermanfw; 12-29-2009 at 04:35 PM.

I think Silva would be an interesting fight for Mir. Let's see what happens

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    Mir VS Carwin = Mir in the 1st round. Maybe under the 2 minute mark by submission. Cain imo is the most dangerous fight for him and i still believe he would pull that one off. As far as Brock. I think Brock would win 3 times out of 5. I think Mir had him in deep shit until that beast got him up against the cage and it was pretty much done. How the hell do you get that much weight & power off of you? lol Mir's stand up has gotten really great. He outstruck Congo and then took him out really easy which imo was very impressive. I still think he would take out Nog just not as easy as the last time. No matter what i think Mir is the most dangerous fighter for anyone in that weight. And im not the biggest Mir fan. But i have to give credit when it's due
    Last edited by Biohazard74; 01-09-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Art Vandelay is offline Associate Member
    icepick27 did you ever follow Nog MMA career sorry bro but if you think Mir beat him that easy you really don't know Nog.

Has an mma fighter he can be a real pain in the ass, he fought Fedor 3 times to the finish, beat Cro Cop when no one could ever touch him, got knocked out with a vicous head kick by Heath Herring and came back to win the fight, same happend with Tim Sylvia he got kockout and came back to win the fight.

Nogueria is the toughest bastard of the MMA fighter and i do beleive that he is the only one right now who could pause a serious treat to Lesner, because he is that good, and he even subminted Bob Sapp in Pride shockware 2002, now how big is Sapp, he got him in a triangle choke.

Mir beat a 20% Nog in that fight who the week was in the hospital due the staph infection.

There is no way Mir would ever beat a 100% Nog not in a million years. He did change is game plan yes, gained some very good muscle mass to, he does beleve that in is fight with Lesner next time it will give him an advantage, i dont think so.

Now Mir should get the win against Carwin because he got a great stand up but lets face it before that straight punch against Gonzaga is was losing big time.
    Omg dude, I keep an open mind to all opinions, as all should. But I really hope english isn't your first language, becasue you're REALLY hard to follow. Try to up the effort on some grammar punctuation use. ;D
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 01-09-2010 at 11:00 AM.

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    I think Silva would be an interesting fight for Mir. Let's see what happens
    As big as Mir is compared to Anderson. It would be a funny and interesting to watch. Personally i think Mir would try to pressue anderson take him down and use weight to his advantage.

Let look at it - Striking- I think Anderson is better by a mile than Frank. Now dont get me wrong Frank has become a much better stand up fighter, BUT this is Anderson Silva who he would be figthing. With his lighting quick speed, good power and accuracy, Silva would just pick him apart IMO.

Submissions/grappling/wrestling- Very tough call i want to say this would be a draw with wrestling going to Mir. Grappling a draw, and submissions to Silva. Just my opinion

Of course theres other factors to throw in, would be a kick ass fight to watch if it were to ever happen, first things first Mir has to get past Carwin and watch out for that big ol pissed off monster from Minnesota when he gets back. lol Any more info guys would be awesome.

PuzzyFalker is offline Banned
    I would love to see a mir/lesnar rematch, I would never get tired of seing mir get his face smashed. I dont care how much muscle mir puts on Lesnar is way too athletic for him. Mir wont ever be able to get rid of his "fat kid genes."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information