BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member

Mayweather vs mosley !

Like oh my gee! After i saw them get into each others faces after the last Mayweather fight i was dieing to see this fight happen

And it is! Boxing needs this fight, i need this fight!

Predictions?

graeme87 is offline Member
    Mayweather to win by late KO.

eddieniner is offline New Member
    if mosley juices up he might hang in there for a bit but if he doesnt he done

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Mayweather all the way.....i cant see anyway for mosely to beat him.....KO for mayweather in the 6th

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Pretty Boy all the way but should be a better fight than a lot of us expect

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Should be a pretty good fight. I think Mayweather will win, but this fight will be alot more competitive than what some people think.

CORR24 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Of course mayweather will fight mosley he only fights the big name fighters when they are on there way out and old, mayweather is such a bitch. I hope mosley wins

ComradeCarnivore is offline New Member
    Money May by decsion. I've watched both fighters pretty much their whole careers and mosely in his prime could probably take him out, but recently shane has been more of a brawler than a crisp boxer. probably doesnt have the speed he used to have and will have trouble landing big shots. Shane will make it interesting though. i'm looking for him to hold and hit floyd in the early rounds, then floyd will adapt and accel like he always does through to the finish.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CORR24 View Post
    Of course mayweather will fight mosley he only fights the big name fighters when they are on there way out and old, mayweather is such a bitch. I hope mosley wins
    Ridiculous comment !!! To say Mosely is way out and old is insane. Also, Floyd fought both De La Joya, Hatton, and Judah in their primes as well as many other fighters.

This is a fight that needs to happen and great that it is. Both fighters have agreed to olympic style drug testing too. I think that Mosely is the only fighter that is just as fast and more powerful than Mayweather. But the fact that Floyd is a tacticly superior defensive fighter, he'll win by decision. Mosely's only knockout loss came after suffering a concussion during the Vernon Forrest fight caused by a unintentional headbutt. I don't think Floyd possesses the power to knock him out. And if neither De La Joya or Cotto could knock out Mosely, I doubt Floyd could either.

ComradeCarnivore is offline New Member
    mosely wasnt knocked out in the forrest fight. he went down twice in the 2nd but he got up. mosely has one of the most underrated great chins in boxing. he's fought some heavy hitters and larger opponents in his career and to never be KO'd is remarkable.

jfg4 is offline New Member
    gonna be a great fight. there styles match up well

Cassano is offline Junior Member
    mosley's main attributes are speed and power but i dont think that will matter in this fight. for me, mayweather wins by unanimous decision. if cotto can outbox mosley then it should be a formality for floyd. ive not seen anything of mosley that makes me think he could win this fight.

1st I think that Mosely won that fight against Cotto. It was close and could have gone either way, IMO. Also, I don't think Cotto outboxed Mosely, I think he lured Mosely into a slugfest and Cotto is a better slugger than Mosely. I think if Mosely would have boxed he probably would have won that fight convincingly.

Joe1980 is offline New Member
    I think Mayweather will show everyone just how hard he can hit in this fight.

Mosley will come right at him and Floyd will catch him

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmc31 View Post
    ridiculous comment !!! To say mosely is way out and old is insane. Also, floyd fought both de la joya, hatton, and judah in their primes as well as many other fighters.

This is a fight that needs to happen and great that it is. Both fighters have agreed to olympic style drug testing too. I think that mosely is the only fighter that is just as fast and more powerful than mayweather. But the fact that floyd is a tacticly superior defensive fighter, he'll win by decision. Mosely's only knockout loss came after suffering a concussion during the vernon forrest fight caused by a unintentional headbutt. I don't think floyd possesses the power to knock him out. And if neither de la joya or cotto could knock out mosely, i doubt floyd could either.
    de la joya was not in his prime when they fought! No way he was way past his prime, and hatton was a joke to think he could beat floyd. The worst match up i seen for floyd was the gatti fight ,gatti got hit no matter who he fought so that was just brutal for him (r.i.p)

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe30 View Post
    de la joya was not in his prime when they fought! No way he was way past his prime, and hatton was a joke to think he could beat floyd. The worst match up i seen for floyd was the gatti fight ,gatti got hit no matter who he fought so that was just brutal for him (r.i.p)
    man i miss gatti ..i hope they put his bitch ass wife in jail i know for a fact she did it.....but yea i see another easy win for mayweather...i would rather see him fight pacman...but you know that would never happen cause dumbass mayweathers camp and golden boy production ...i hate boxing now to much politics in it now.....god i hope mma doesnt end up like that

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    man i miss gatti ..i hope they put his bitch ass wife in jail i know for a fact she did it.....but yea i see another easy win for mayweather...i would rather see him fight pacman...but you know that would never happen cause dumbass mayweathers camp and golden boy production ...i hate boxing now to much politics in it now.....god i hope mma doesnt end up like that
    Why do you blame Mayweather and Golden Boy for the Pacman debacle? Considering it was Pacman who opted out of the fight because of the drug testing. Hell, Mosely (who has admitted using PEDs) accepted the fight with Mayweather with the same drug testing standard, why wouldn't Pacman?

And MMA does have similar BS politics...ie Fedor will never fight Brock. And like Mayweather/Pacman, that would be the biggest fight in MMA history. BS politics is preventing that.

Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    Why do you blame Mayweather and Golden Boy for the Pacman debacle? Considering it was Pacman who opted out of the fight because of the drug testing. Hell, Mosely (who has admitted using PEDs) accepted the fight with Mayweather with the same drug testing standard, why wouldn't Pacman?

And MMA does have similar BS politics...ie Fedor will never fight Brock. And like Mayweather/Pacman, that would be the biggest fight in MMA history. BS politics is preventing that.
    true but you see it more often in boxing than mma...

Quote Originally Posted by supermanfw View Post
    true but you see it more often in boxing than mma...
    ...give it time, remember mma is very young as compared to boxing. All fight sports have always been corrupt. There are historical accounts of fights being fixed and fighters being manipulated during the time of the gladiators. So this nothing new and mma will eventually fall into the same boat, IMO.

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmc31 View Post
    why do you blame mayweather and golden boy for the pacman debacle? Considering it was pacman who opted out of the fight because of the drug testing. Hell, mosely (who has admitted using peds) accepted the fight with mayweather with the same drug testing standard, why wouldn't pacman?

And mma does have similar bs politics...ie fedor will never fight brock. And like mayweather/pacman, that would be the biggest fight in mma history. Bs politics is preventing that.
    pacman had no problem testing after the fight and if he came up dirty they dont pay! They wouldnt go for it cause they are afraid of getting their ass beat!!!

icepick27 is offline Member
    this is another garbage fight......once again boxing found a way to spoil the last good fight boxing they had left (pacman vs maywaeather) so they put this on? thanks lou debella

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

didnt mayweather ask for the rules to be changed to olympic style testing?

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    didnt mayweather ask for the rules to be changed to olympic style testing?
    Yes he did. Because of the speculation of Pacman's use of PED's. The fact remains that Pacman pulled out of the fight because of this. And the excuse he used was bullshit. Mosely agreed to the same olympic style drug testing and he has admitted use of PEDs in the past. Why wouldn't Pacman?

Icepick, how isn't this a good fight? You've riled against boxing since you've joined this forum. How come I don't see you spouting off at the mouth in regards to Fedor asking for similar drug testing for Overeem? We get it dude, you're a MMA fan. Congrats!!!

Yes he did. Because of the speculation of Pacman's use of PED's. The fact remains that Pacman pulled out of the fight because of this. And the excuse he used was bullshit. Mosely agreed to the same olympic style drug testing and he has admitted use of PEDs in the past. Why wouldn't Pacman?

Icepick, how isn't this a good fight? You've riled against boxing since you've joined this forum. How come I don't see you spouting off at the mouth in regards to Fedor asking for similar drug testing for Overeem? We get it dude, you're a MMA fan. Congrats!!!
    Why should he?.....mayweather chucked this fight no one else.....why should mayweather have the power to change the rules?......they should fight under the rules of the athletic commision of the state they are fighting in......simple.......

taking urine tests everyday till the fight would be ample enough to test for steroids ..

fedor would still beat overeem even if he was on steroids lol
    Last edited by supermanfw; 03-04-2010 at 12:58 PM.

BGMC, yea iam a fan thanks , and iam a fan of boxing too iam just sick and tired of 2 things 1.boxing fans are the ones who bash the ufc ,so I make it a point to fight back,and 2.boxing is just sucks now they get paid to much money and no one wants risk loosing a big payday so they put one really good guy against all bums ..its just not interesting no more. not to watch or even talk about it .its boring to watch 2 guys love tapp each other for 12 rounds ,congrats the sport just sucks anymore.I hate to come off as a boxing hater but its just how it is

And as for fedor and overeem ,I think they both stink anyway ,its just going to be fedor knocking off tomto cans for another 5 years and peolple still saying he's the best cause he was good 5 years ago you can't live off of that ,he needs to fight quality oppents #1 contenders every time o be up at the top and bret rodgers and wverdoom are not

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    BGMC, yea iam a fan thanks , and iam a fan of boxing too iam just sick and tired of 2 things 1.boxing fans are the ones who bash the ufc ,so I make it a point to fight back,and 2.boxing is just sucks now they get paid to much money and no one wants risk loosing a big payday so they put one really good guy against all bums ..its just not interesting no more. not to watch or even talk about it .its boring to watch 2 guys love tapp each other for 12 rounds ,congrats the sport just sucks anymore.I hate to come off as a boxing hater but its just how it is
    MMA fans (especially on this forum) bash boxing much more than boxing fans bash MMA. We aren't here to debate which sport is better, but in every thread about boxing you always have interject your bs argument about how crappy boxing is. Leave it alone, everyone here knows your stance. You sound bitter now and it's simply not necessary.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^Different sports that are both great. Easy as that

Hunter is offline Grateful
    comparing boxing and mma is comparing apples to oranges.

Mma will continue to get more and more corrupt the larger it gets that is the destiny for all combat sports.

I am excited for this fight and think it will be closer then a lot of people expect.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    MMA fans (especially on this forum) bash boxing much more than boxing fans bash MMA. We aren't here to debate which sport is better, but in every thread about boxing you always have interject your bs argument about how crappy boxing is. Leave it alone, everyone here knows your stance. You sound bitter now and it's simply not necessary.
    I agree a lot of mma fans are very sensitive when it comes to boxing and do come across as bitter. Most fans now haven't followed boxing and just started following Mma. Boxing has a few AMAZING fighters left well mma is in its Golden era. Soon enough the same politics that are so rampant in boxing will cross over to mma, its already started.

Surprised this thread hasnt been bumped in awhile. The fights right around the corner. Anyone plan on watching?

Just watched the weigh in on ESPN. They both are in top notch shape as usual. I want to see an upset so bad in this one its not even funny!

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    Mayweather is a compleate fkin retard i hate him with a passion, i hope he gets smashed

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    anyone know any web-sites that will be broadcasting?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    Mayweather is a compleate fkin retard i hate him with a passion, i hope he gets smashed
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hate to break it to you bud, but Mayweather dominated!!!

Now the only fight that makes sense is Pacman/Mayweather.

trix8 is offline Associate Member
    since mayweather won, surprise, wasnt the deal that winner fights pacman

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    yeah floyd dominated that fight,lookes like mosley was gone after the 4/5th round,who know if floyd and pac will fight or not,floyd stated again last night that if pac dont test the way he wants him to = no fight.

KASSIUS is offline New Member
    yeah and pacman only fights them 6 months to a year after floyd beats them.

KASSIUS is offline New Member
    he will test after the fight but not before because he wants to CHEAT. pacman is a CHEATER. He might as well fight with a bat in his hand because he CHEATS. Mayweather should never fight this guy simply for the reason they are trying to figure out how to CHEAT without getting caught.

Thread Information