JJ78 is offline Senior Member

Check out my buddys invention

Hey fellas,

Not trying to sell anything.
    I just wanted to get some feedback from people who train.

www.getperfectpunch.com

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Looks about as good as any other piece out there. I'm sure he'll make money off all the people that don't realize that you could just hold one end of a resistance band in each hand and do the same thing.

Yeah, but the thing about this is you can move around, circle etc.
    He has a PS3 that has these controllers that you hold in you hand and fight the guys on the screen.
    With this piece of equipment on it was one hell of a work out

mmakid is offline New Member
    not too shabby, price is a bit steap but would consider one...

It is a hell of a workout. I gave one to my brother for christmas and we both did the p90x kickboxing dvd and my back was shreaded the next day.

Muscles that I obviously never hit while weight training

Punching is an amazing workout. I homemade similar gear for my guys from a while back. It's nice to see professional gear for training.

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    I think I'd prefer the band attached somewhere on backwrist, otherwise it seems just a neater version of holding any cheap simple elastic band.

But maybe they should consider turning the set volume down quite a bit on the video. Or better don't use autoplay at all; there was also some poll last year and most people hated autoplay audio on websites.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myalansky View Post
    I think I'd prefer the band attached somewhere on backwrist, otherwise it seems just a neater version of holding any cheap simple elastic band.

But maybe they should consider turning the set volume down quite a bit on the video. Or better don't use autoplay at all; there was also some poll last year and most people hated autoplay audio on websites.
    YES, I closed it 3 seconds in.

PS The idea is old as dirt, its not an effective way of building punching power (it will lead to slowed motion, has too much initial resistance, not enough right at delivery etc) and as said applies resistance from the wrong angles. But as a product sells, how effective a piece of equipment is rarely controls sales, marketing and timing is the key ( look at HHO generators and pet rocks) and I wish him all the best with it.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    YES, I closed it 3 seconds in.

PS The idea is old as dirt, its not an effective way of building punching power (it will lead to slowed motion, has too much initial resistance, not enough right at delivery etc) and as said applies resistance from the wrong angles. But as a product sells, how effective a piece of equipment is rarely controls sales, marketing and timing is the key ( look at HHO generators and pet rocks) and I wish him all the best with it.
    Why do you say this will lead to slowed motion and not help build punching power? I have heard of many guys using similiar techniques but haven't tried myself. Have YOU USED this product? You claim it has too much initial resistance and not enough right at delivery yet it claims to have progressive resistance that initially is low and is higher as you extend (as any band would). Also why does it apply resistance from wrong angles, again have you used this product? Not knocking you bro but I just dont wanna not use some product that could potentially be very useful for me just cuz some guy that has never tried something thinks its bunk.

Exactly, Dog slime.

It does have progressive resistance. And why would it not build punching power? The stronger the muscles are that you punch with, the harder you are going to hit? Duh.

I do agree about the sound.. Glazer is a little loud. I already told him.

By the way, thank you for the feedback guys. All opinions matter in my eyes, anything from people who actually train.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    I think Im a try it out. I have been doing this shadow boxing style cardio routine that I think these would go well with. I will post back what I think about it.

I am not sure if you can buy 1 yet. I will ask him today and let you know.

Hey Dog-,

Dog you can purchase it off of that site. He has been selling quite a bit of them and getting really good feed back.

I think that it is a good quality product.
    He has quite a few inventions out there. He was on the discovery channel show Pitch Men a couple of weeks ago. He is friends with Anthony Sullivan, one of the pitch men.

He has a product called the RX Locker and Fridge Locker.
    Pretty Cool.

I guess Jay Glazer just tweeted about the perfect punch and the internet taffic crashed his site. He is expanding the bandwidth.

He is getting a lot of orders.

Thread Information