Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Either you love to watch him win or love to watch him lose...just like Mike Tyson. People love or love to hate an asshole!!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking forward to the fight against Dos Santos. I kind of really love to see him lose against Cain Valazcez LOL

nevergiveup is offline Junior Member
    I like watching him because he looks like a bear mauling most people. I don't think he should be the highest paid but from a business stand point maybe he earns it according to DW

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    guys a dick head .but a hell of a skilled wrestler.mma not so much. i hope junior rocks him. hes a dick on the series as well . junior shows he cares about his guys.cant take anything away from his wrestling accomplishments, but thats not the whole picture.

kenton is offline Junior Member
    i hate the guy to, but for all the money the sport makes and considering that the UFC is the top promotion in sed sport i think its pretty sad that the HIGHEST paid man made only 5 million whereas the highest paid baseball player makes 32 million(A-ROD) the top paid basteball player makes like 25 million (KOBE) and MMAs counterpart boxing boasts a top guy making 32 million in just 2 fights.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    it's a shame ...such a new fighter making that much. All the rest of the class act fighters making chump change.

Kesthetics is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    You gotta realize the majority of the viewers who watch mma either look like brock lesnar (ethnic) or can relate to him.
    He draws big crowds like the above poster said, because he can create hype for his followers while having an equal following of people
    hating him.

I personally believe that Dos Santos is gonna get rocked. If he couldn't handle Nelson, there is no way he can handle Brock.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    it's a shame ...such a new fighter making that much. All the rest of the class act fighters making chump change.
    The shame is Brock at 5 million is nothing to maywheather at 35 million. The UFC generates way to much revenue to pay thier fighters that much less than boxers

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    The shame is Brock at 5 million is nothing to maywheather at 35 million. The UFC generates way to much revenue to pay thier fighters that much less than boxers
    When MMA generates the revenue for a single fight that Mayweather does then they can pay their fighters that much. Mayweather is a much more skilled boxer than Brock is a MMA fighter. Plus boxers get a percentage of gate plus PPV buys, that doesn't exist in MMA. So don't hate on Mayweather for making big dough. He's been doing it longer than Lesnar.

I agree with MN, too bad he gets that much when there are more skilled fighters out there. It's the first time I've ever seen a fighter get that much money when he can't even take a punch! LOL!!

I also agree that he's the "Great White Hope". Before Mayweather/DeLaHoya, the largest fight gate of all time was Cooney/Holmes.
    Last edited by BgMc31; 04-26-2011 at 08:16 PM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    hes no great white hope . but yes i see what you see . and in mma i wouldnt say that a white hope was needed, nor wrestling. pretty much not a color dominated sport. boxing on the other hand we could use some help,basketball.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    He puts asses in the seats, plain and simple. Whether it is for his WWE fans to see him maul someone half to death or the other half who want to see him get beat soooo fvcken bad, he generates the emotion of the audience, good or bad and thats what makes money. Cain is a great guy, but no one really watches a PPV for him, even while he is the champ, the fights will be prmoted as who's fighting him, not that he is fighting... sad, but business is this way

GoloLolo is offline Junior Member
    Just love Brock Lesnar fighting.

dips is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31 View Post
    When MMA generates the revenue for a single fight that Mayweather does then they can pay their fighters that much. Mayweather is a much more skilled boxer than Brock is a MMA fighter. Plus boxers get a percentage of gate plus PPV buys, that doesn't exist in MMA. So don't hate on Mayweather for making big dough. He's been doing it longer than Lesnar.

I agree with MN, too bad he gets that much when there are more skilled fighters out there. It's the first time I've ever seen a fighter get that much money when he can't even take a punch! LOL!!

I also agree that he's the "Great White Hope". Before Mayweather/DeLaHoya, the largest fight gate of all time was Cooney/Holmes.
    ufc fighters to share in the ppv buys and gate revenue, if im not mistaken. the biggest difference in mma and boxing is that it has more higher paid fighters (if i read the sherdog article correct).

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    I think Lesnar is misunderstood although i can understand why hes perceived as a knob ed

Lesnars so impressive because he`s a wrestler that can actually fight, hes frickin huge and is so quick. He`s definitely not the most skilled fighter in the world but if he improves certain aspects of his game he could dominate the heavyweight division for years.

BTW to the second poster Tyson would have been the best heavyweight of all time if it wasnt for his personal issues imo.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    i love to watch him fight, i just didn't like the WWE style hype around him.

if he ever could learn to throw a punch or take a punch he would do pretty well.

he is a top ten fighter, not top 3 IMO. . .

As far as the money thing goes.... the article was in some ways one sided because it only took into account direct pay from UFC. . same as with other sports in the ESPN report, some sports the money comes from outside sources (in some sports) not the sport itself.. example would be the mid-90s yearly income of Jordan, his income was 135million a year, but only 25million came from the NBA.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ You cannot learn how to take a punch but you can learn how to defend against it.

Ronaldo10 is offline New Member
    Hi,,,
    I think that the Brooke is the best in this business.He really gives the professional wrestling what a wrestler can give his best.He deserves this price money...

scaredycat is offline Junior Member
    He deserves his money, but the rest do too. Lesnar is one of the best fighters in the world.

stang is offline Associate Member
    He will never be champ again and he already wanted to stop fighting and go back to the wwe. i say one more good beating and he will retire and i can think of 5 or more guys that can beat him pretty easy

stang is offline Associate Member
    But i guess he can fight and loose and still make good money

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    he's marketable and a beast, what do you expect? too bad his career is probably over

Thread Information