yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Jake Shields should start eating meat and lay off that awful vegetarian diet

He should also go back to 185 pounds where he would be a lot better. He looked just awful in the GSP fight.

GSP look like a monster next to him.

Not sure what is going to happen with Shields since he is now 1-1 in the UFC, and failed to impress so far.

He was much better at 185 pounds.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    this is true, Sheilds had to drop quality muscle to make weight and that is not good for someone who likes to take people down and work from the ground. Couldnt really expect more from this fight. While GSP is a great fighter, he is only willing to "win" a fight, not beat his opponent and Im glad some judges gave sheilds some rounds so GSP can realise his shit gets tiring. Yes I know he got a scratch to the eye, but you know what. If you are not willing to end a fight, the longer you take it, the better chance you have of being injured, KO'd, sub'd etc.

another boring GSP fight with an excuse at the end.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    this is true, Sheilds had to drop quality muscle to make weight and that is not good for someone who likes to take people down and work from the ground. Couldnt really expect more from this fight. While GSP is a great fighter, he is only willing to "win" a fight, not beat his opponent and Im glad some judges gave sheilds some rounds so GSP can realise his shit gets tiring. Yes I know he got a scratch to the eye, but you know what. If you are not willing to end a fight, the longer you take it, the better chance you have of being injured, KO'd, sub'd etc.

another boring GSP fight with an excuse at the end.
    I am a GSP fan i met him a few times in person, he is a great down to earth guy but man i agree 100% with you on the finishing fights, he is slowly but surely working is way up to be called the decision guy. Remember when Tito came back he played it safe and the fights where boring.

GSP is capable of so much more. A fight against Silva would be a wake up call, because Silva would beat him down silly.

I was also expecting a boring fight.

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    People said silva would beat chael silly, and we all seen what happened there. Wrestling is andys weakness, dude just dosent have TDD

Thread Information