yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

nate-marquardts diet and low testosterone level

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/nat...-list-1592033/

Remove the small amount of meat he is eating each day, and all the low fat and you got proof that eating like this will cause low testosterone , this diet looks a lot like a vegetarian diet.

Last year i suffered from anemia and low testosterone level, my sport doctor did not give me TRT, i was eating a similar diet as nate marquardts, making sure that i had no saturated fat in my diet, removing the yolk from my eggs.

My sport doctor put me on beef, horse meat, whole eggs up to 6 per day. I got rid of my problems in less then 6 months.

I am still going strong at 39 years old and no need for TRT yet, if people would just switch to a low to semi low carb diet, and realize that saturated fats and cholesterol are not the culprit, men need to eat this way to get there testosterone level up.

The current diet given by most medical doctor and approved by the FDA is crap, all that low fat, 60% carbs, low fat milk, and fiber.

97% of all people are lactose intolerant, and most people have allergies to gluten.

I stop drinking milk last year and canned the fiber today i feel amazing.

The human body is made from fat and protein why should we eat 60% of our calories from carbs?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dont think it was his diet, second paragraph...

The MMA Hour interviewed Nate Marquardt three days after being fired by the UFC when he was scratched from the main event of UFC on Versus 4 for undisclosed reasons. Marquardt explained on Tuesday that he had high levels of testosterone causing the Pennsylvania state athletic commission to suspend him.

Marquardt was recommended Hormone Replacement Therapy for low testosterone levels which caused the high levels of testosterone .

Via MMA Fighting:

Looking back, Marquardt, who cried at two different points of the interview, regrets several actions that may or may not have contributed to the problem. One thing he pointed out was that several years ago, he regularly took androstenediol, a popular supplement that was sold over-the-counter at nutrition shops until being reclassified as a steroid in 2005 and banned. Marquardt said he took the supplement for several years and wonders if it could have compromised his system and led to low testosterone production.

Payout Perspective: It is interesting that Marquardt’s team waited three days before announcing this information. While I understand that the MMA Hour is the best forum to address these issues, there could have been another sit down interview�or press conference�after it was announced that he was terminated. The fact that Marquardt’s camp contends they did not know he was fired until they read it on twitter is unprofessional. Marquardt is a veteran of the UFC and despite the allegations, should have been told personally.

Despite the way he was discarded, the appearance on Tuesday’s show may be an act of contrition. From all accounts Marquardt was genuinely sorry and owned up to his mistakes. Unlike Chael Sonnen, he did not attack the commission or provide an excuse. Yet, he was fired. Perhaps this self-humiliation is pennance for which the UFC will grant mercy in hopes of coming back in the future.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Heres some more....

Nate Marquardt was fired on Saturday, just 24 hours before his main event at UFC on Versus 4, for failing over a six week period to provide the Pennsylvania SAC with some medically related requirement for him to fight. The nature of the requirement is protected by federal HIPAA rules, and not definitively revealed until 1 p.m. ET today, when the former middleweight number one contender, accompanied by manager Lex McMahon, broke his silence on the MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani.

Marquardt says he was not medically cleared for his UFC on Versus 4 main event versus Rick Story because of a snafu with his Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).

Marquardt said in August of 2010 he began feeling sluggish and that his memory was off. His MD did tests, which came back for a diagnosis of low testosterone . He then received clearance from a physician to undergo Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).

He began HRT under a Therapeutic Use Exemption* for his fight against Dan Miller at UFC 128 in New Jersey. The New Jersey SAC, which oversaw the Miller bout, approved the testosterone therapy .

Says he received a letter around Jan or Feb from the New Jersey SAC acknowleding receipt of his TUE, but reporting that the application was incomplete, and that the treatment was not USADA approved. Nate said his MD was using an "off-label" medication.

The New Jersey SAC SACB requires three blood tests and eight weeks off treatment, which he complied with. Says he was off for 10-11 weeks.

Nate explains he felt even worse after going off treatment.

When he restarted treatment after going off for 10-11 weeks, doctor recommended a "more agressive" theray -injections of testosterone rather than the oral regimen he had been on. Previous treatment was two different bills, one three days per week, the other every other day. The pills regulate the pituitary gland that governs testosterone production in the testicles. Taking testosterone for too long, can cause testicles to cease production of testosterone permanently,leading to sterility.

He explains that his mood improved after starting treatment; may have saved his marriage.

Two weeks out from the fight he took a blood test which revealed high levels; on the advice of his MD he stopped the treatment. Never the less, the test he took on the day of the weigh ins was above the limit allowed limit by the Pennsylvania SAC.

Says he "made a mistake" by not requesting a blood test earlier than two weeks before the fight.

Says his blood levels have returned to normal; he and expects to have suspension lifted after a board meeting with the Pennsylvania SAC later this week.

Ariel asks Nate if he's going to go back to his doctor and question the treatment. Nate says that he isn't sure it matters at this point.

Nate details tests they ran include brain scans, mono test, blood test for other hormones. He then details possible causes including genetic, problem with testicles, pituitary gland problem. Says he isn't sure why he personally has low testosterone. Says he is not a doctor, but needs to take responsibility. as he's the one fighting, not the doctor. Says he is the one that messed up. Nate chokes up.

McMahon says the UFC was "incredibly professional" throughout the process; notes they found out about the release like everyone else through Twitter.

Nate did not watch the fights on Sunday.

Nate is hopeful to return to the UFC. Says he plans on staying at 170 lb.

McMahon notes that other promoters blew up his phone with contract offers.

Marquardt says he relies on his faith in God, and realizes that with his wife, daughters, he's very blessed.

Nate apologizes to the fans. Feels like he let them down, let his family down, let his sponsors down. Hopes they can forgive him.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Nate is one amazing fighter there is no doubt there, and for sure he got other offers from other promotions, he got all the talent in the world. Its true that he had a prescription for TRT? why did Dana White fire him?

BG
    I think they knew for awhile his levels were high and he did nothing about it. You have to get cleared to be on trt and compete. If you see the interview with Dana , he says he had time to clear up the problem. Thats all I could come up with.

scaredycat is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone know what his levels were and what the cut off is? How high do levels get from HRT?

Thread Information