yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up UFC 140 talk about one crazy ride, this might be the best UFC this year

Talk about a solid card, and solid fights.

I don't really call the Mark Homenick loss a fluke because he had is hand down, this is a serious case of a rematch. Korean zombie looked great.

Ortiz vs Little Nog, well Ortiz looked big and in shape but he got cough, i really don't want to see Ortiz go i just love seeing him fight.

Mir vs Big Nog was the highlight of the night man what a kimora and the shoulder broke that was OUCH and impressive at the same time. Mir was just amazing what a comeback after being knockout like that.

Jones vs Machida, well i never tough Lyoto would bang like this, he was insane, i kind of want to see a rematch on that one too.

If this is what UFC has in reserve for us in 2012 bring it on. What an insane PPV i don't regret paying 59$ for it at all.

DanB is offline Banned
    $59 u serious? espn had it for free over here, great fights

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    where do you live to get it free

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    it was a great night of fights, us canadians didnt do so well, a total of like 40 seconds worth of fighting between Homenick and sohzinskiltnyojgnfojg... IMO Homenick deserved the quick out cause that left hook was a cheap shot after the glove touch.

I just want to know wtf Big Nog was thinking going for a sub. The moment he switched from GnP to the choke I just jumped up in the middle of a dozen friends and yelled "you idiot", 40 seconds later it was over. You would think someone with the experience of Nog would not have been so dumb to let Mir relax in a lazy choke hold. Complete ego induced move made him lose. He was so choked about the first loss that he wanted to make Mir tap and now he's at least a year from sparring again. Career most likely done... wish him the best of luck, but I wanted him to lay a beating on Mir so bad.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay5 View Post
    where do you live to get it free
    ireland, england gets it aswell, just get standard sports package with your provider

Thread Information