yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Pat Barry please work on your ground game

This guy is class act, all is interviews and everything he says is amazing, most people that have met him say the same.

He is also one hell of a wrecking machine, man is fight last night was that sick.

If he could just work a bit on is ground game he could become serious competition.

I wish nothing but the best for this great fighter.

little_dude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    This guy is class act, all is interviews and everything he says is amazing, most people that have met him say the same.

He is also one hell of a wrecking machine, man is fight last night was that sick.

If he could just work a bit on is ground game he could become serious competition.

I wish nothing but the best for this great fighter.
    Its pretty hard not to like Pat Barry. But on the main point, he has obviously been working on his ground game, did you not watch his fight last night? yeah Morecraft doesnt have amazing jitz but the old Pat Barry would have been subbed the first time he got took down. It takes time, and he is only getting better. hope he can continue to win an build up his career. I agree that he probably didnt work on it enough when he first started MMA, but it does look like hes starting to take it serious. IMO he probably came to the UFC to soon (after 3 MMA fights), yeah his stand up was good enough because of his kickboxing background, but he needed more time to atleast bring his ground game up a bit. But atleast hes on the right track now, I wish him the best

PS would not wanna feel one of his leg kicks, i'd probably never walk again :P
    Last edited by little_dude; 01-21-2012 at 03:54 PM.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    He is so darn fast with is punches, this is what impresses me, high kick and low kicks hell yeah.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    I too like this guy. Professional sports need more guys like him. I really felt as though he let the Crocop fight get away from him out of respect for his hero. Having a conscience in this sport is not the best thing, but his attitude, charisma, enthusiasm and skills make up for it

mr.trenoob is offline Junior Member
    You could definitely see a vast improvement in his ground game in that fight. He had some nice escapes from some tricky positions

Megadeth is offline Junior Member
    That arm bar escape was awesome! Clearly Pat is devoting some time to his ground work, but definitely needs to get some solid takedown defense. He's pretty arrogant at times, but I like the guy. Probably some of the most vicious leg kicks that we've ever seen in MMA. Sick Mike Tyson left hook too lol.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I loved the way he slipped that punch and landed the left. Awesome.....

Thread Information