Thread: Armwrestling!!!

MikeyWayner52 is offline New Member

Smile Armwrestling!!!

Any armwrestling fans wanna share any good workouts here, Routines and drills to "Enhance" Technique and strength on the pull! I just made this thread for some background fun because i love to armwrestle with my friends.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahah.. if you know the technique then you are 3/4 of the way there...

the other is more about tendon and ligament strengthening.. fast twitch growth.. big lats and strong rhomboids... and a wrist that will snap most people..

I don't arm wrestle any more.. did 14 guys in a bar one night, beat them all, it was during a deer hunting trip.. the next day i couldn't hardly lift my rifle to put it on my shoulder..

i would suggest different training techniques would be needed dependent on if you are doing barroom or tournament competitions..

to compete you need stamina and explosive energy.. thus the ligaments/tendons...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

MikeyWayner52 is offline New Member

=]

I really don't know, Theres just something about arm wrestling that really gets me going. I've been doing it for about 11 years now since i was around 9 years old my old man used to take me back in the day but I haven't been beat since then.

Thread Information