Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Hey that's alright because if you didn't eat that cookie your metabolism would have shut down...seriously.....JUSK KIDDING BRO...i know what you mean, i went to visit my parents on the weekend and got stuck in tarffic, with no food becaus i already ate it all from my cooler, i was soooooooo pissed i swear i could have killed somebody, (i guess that explains why guns are illegal) and i was only about 15min. for my meal.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    How the hell do you only eat 1/2 of a cookie?
    What happens here, stays here

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    very carefully you through the other half in the shitter and flush it really quick.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Speaking of cookies, our gym sells the best protein cookies, but also, sadly high in sugar and a bit of carbs. But they come in PB flavor, butterscotch , choc. chip and Toffee. Simply Devine.....gonna miss those suckers

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shut up about the cookies already, you guys are making me hungry...this is my last week, so i am going absolutely insane here.......
    <<Drooling all over myself>>

Mike- this is the fun part...just a little over 178 hours and you'll be on stage...

I wont tell you what i had tonight then, ahhhhhh what the hell I will, High carb day today mike.... I had a carmel crunch promax bar yum yum, its the best thing I had in eight weeks now that sickening. Hang in there mike only a few days left

Hey Primo did you forget about this thread?

What's your point?

I only consider something cheating if it wasn't planned, and if a million different people weren't telling you to do it because your body needs it...some quite intelligent, too

I have been cheating for a whole last week, oh shit i forgot it ain't cheating if you are not dieting any more....LOL...

Well you guy are almost done now, so i am just teasing you a little..........

Be nice Michael XXXS

oops...must have been a typo

OK OK Primo your right!!!!! Just thought I would throw you a curve ball. I think you should delete this thread becuase in exactly 6 days I'm going to fill this thread with stories of captian crunch and his crew of cruch berries and how I ate every last box at the food store, and how I stayed up most of the night puking my guts out. He He

and in the morning POOOOOF I'm 25 lbs heavier

No worries...i just won't log on until May 12

Have fun

Project X is offline New Member
    Only cheating is on sundays I have sushi after trainng and cardio so all those extra carbs don't get stored as fat and the extra protein will be utiliized. When it comes to dieting i'm very strict !! I'm 5 weeks out and very hard and shredded. I just need to lean out alittle more to be full straiated. My weight last night was 215 body fat is well under 6% fiuring around the the low 5 % I got mostly water to drop calories are still excess of 4000 caloires and getting leaner by the day. CArdio is 35 minutes 6 days a week firt thing in the monring and start posing 20 minutes a might to bring out more cuts. Junior nationals here i come !!

Good luck PX, sound like your gonna kick some rectum

Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    OK OK Primo your right!!!!! Just thought I would throw you a curve ball. I think you should delete this thread becuase in exactly 6 days I'm going to fill this thread with stories of captian crunch and his crew of cruch berries and how I ate every last box at the food store, and how I stayed up most of the night puking my guts out. He He

we're all waiting to hear your story

well I was so tired I did not eat as much, I had to get up at 5 am the next morning and go to another show 3 hours away to help one of my clients but I can tell you the next day I ate 2 pizzas, 2 boxes of cookies, 6 big macs, 3 super size fries, and three snickers bars and guess how much water I drank NOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE. so there, I saved the captian for the next day. he he plus I'm actually waiting till primo finishes to I can celebrate with her.

str8flexed is offline New Member
    I cheated once on my precontest diet last year. I went all out and ate all kinds of carbs. I have never farted so many times in my life.
    Peace

well itsw 11 o clock on a friday night and since I'm already back to 260, yes primo another 2 lbs today, I have not had any great movements today, I think I'll eat a gallon of ice cream with walnuts and carmel sauce on top, to see if I can get 262 by tomorrow.

add some whipped cream and you'll be 263..just a mere 70 lbs more than me...maybe you should add some M&M's as well

Good luck Derek...i think you can do it................262lbs by Saturday...you go get them Bro....................

Mike where are you at now? 189? 190?

Oh, that's so funny......LMAO......try 199lbs........and on the way up...i hope any way...

ha ha he's heavier than you are!!!!! But I still find it hard to fathom that I'm only 70 lbs bigger than you primo, I will be 100 lbs if it takes eating lard and egg yolks for the next year. Mike I say you hang a big f**ck it on that show and go for 240 by jan 04 and start dieting from there and come in around 205 for a spring show next year. (I cant take credit for this thought though)

Mike its OK to have a little ab distention.

I hear they are putting that in the NPC judging criteria for 04, The more pregnant you look the higher you place.

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    Jesus Dr. D, I am going to have to go shopping. I'll be spending way more money on food than juice, but I guess that's what it takes. So, what kind of cardio do all of you guys do anyway. I am not certain, I basically just run a few miles. I know it's not enough, but some advice would help! Thanks.

ha ha he's heavier than you are!!!!! But I still find it hard to fathom that I'm only 70 lbs bigger than you primo, I will be 100 lbs if it takes eating lard and egg yolks for the next year. Mike I say you hang a big f**ck it on that show and go for 240 by jan 04 and start dieting from there and come in around 205 for a spring show next year. (I cant take credit for this thought though)
    I will take credit for it, though

DD- if you want the 100lbs you're going to have to weigh 305 by September

Bodine6- running is the most catabolic cardio you can do...if you are trying to get bigger, you shouldn't be doing a whole lot of cardio at all (if any)

start a separate thread...post your goals and whatever else you want and we'll see what we can do to help

I hear they are putting that in the NPC judging criteria for 04, The more pregnant you look the higher you place.
    Hot damn...i will be a pro in 2004!

B6 if I had to run 33 feet I'd probably die of a heart attack, well maybe I might be able to make it 35, depends on who I was racing.

Hey Dr.D, what if at the end of the race firght at the finish line there was Captain Crunch waiting there just for you to get there...do you think you could run and maybe hold of that heart attack for later...

...looking pregnent here i come...i'm not sure about 240lbs, but 210-215 here i come i got 15 weeks to get nice and fat (i guess you can say i'll be 4 month prego...)...and then time to diet for 12 weeks...soory D, but i got to do this show, the women will be doing Figure (for the first time) so i said i'd diet with here...say hello to 12 weeks of absolute hell in the houshold, i wonder who will kill who first...

XXL

I just thought that I would let all the dieting BB out there know that I just ate 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream with two cups of walnuts on it. YUM YUM

If I keep eating like the above I will be 300 by July

Bone appetite Dr.D.........................and happy chowing..............XXL

PS. you will have to e-mail me a pic when you get to 300 lbs, now that will be a shight to see................can you say HUGE!!!!

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    PS. you will have to e-mail me a pic when you get to 300 lbs, now that will be a shight to see................can you say HUGE!!!!
    okay i will

Hey Primo, i think you still owe me some pics from your Show, neve saw any in my hotmail account...you know the nude ones......LOL...

XXL

whatdayamean primo your not 300 yet, shit your contest was 2 weeks ago, you should at least weigh 250 by now.

Mike would you feed her a peanut butter and fluff sandwich

Mike...where are you now... i am 195 and natural... so can i add 10 lbs to that to make up for it?

And i sent you the pictures....oh, well...someone else must have them

Well i am at 206 lbs right now and still getting bigger...HeHeHe...so come on Primo have that peanut butter and fluff sandwich and cetch up...

Well i am off to check my hotmail account...again...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information