Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8 weeks out

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sorry about the caps...i am a little slow today....

damn days gettin close man

Man it is so close i can almost taste the victory...and a big fat pizza

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    im getting a free bulldog out of the competition deal

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    can you say pro card!

ya for like 10 days Evil.....

SVT...that is my goal man....regionlas in may the nationals in july of next year...should be close to 245-250 on stage then...thanks for the props though man....makes this hell worth it...

Def man, hopefully you dont got any peice of shit bi polar **** bag whores messing with your head while your dealing with your diet!!!

(yeah you read my thread haha)

no i have a girl that is the best thing in the world...we are both doing the show together and she is just as pissy as i am but its all good...it is nice going through it with someone, but it gets a little tense in here sometimes....

yeah your lucky man, at least you got someone supporting you

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep..support is always a plus. What is it now..15 days?

13 days for webb, and you better try n get that pro card man

one step at a time.....gotta get through this first....the boys on here have been more supportive than i could have evr hoped for....it has made the difference between doing it and calling it quits....Thanks again boys...

moto man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Moto Man...i am up like 22 pounds in the 8 months from the last comp....hit me up with a pm as soon as you can....i am not sure if i know you , but you sound like you know me...
    Who else have you trained with that races moto x? Waaay up North...Yeah its me. RC. Keep it up...Less than two weeks to go!

Yeah i figured it was you man....whats going on...just got back from cardio, and going for a bite of turkey and sweet potatoes now....13 days out now...still stayin at 233lbs....things are coming together finally...what happened to your crazyrc user name?????

Hey you got MSN....if so add me to yours [email protected]
    Last edited by WEBB; 06-11-2006 at 05:17 AM.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    one step at a time.....gotta get through this first....the boys on here have been more supportive than i could have evr hoped for....it has made the difference between doing it and calling it quits....Thanks again boys...
    I know what you mean, me and my wife competed many time together and it makes it easier doing it at once, so we can both enjoy the food after...LOL...she is deffinitly my better half and she is in my avatar...you are almost there Scotty hang in there...XXL

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    she is deffinitly my better half and she is in my avatar...

Congratulate her for all her hard work for us. She looks amazing!

And I agree, she is your better half, and ive never even seen you
    Last edited by Evil Predator; 06-11-2006 at 06:05 PM.

Mike_XXL...your in the same boat as me...my other half is the better half...and the few guys on here that have met and seen her will agree 100%...i know i am almost there...and i am following your plan to a T....nothing will change and i am getting ready...just concerned with my sodium still, thinking i am going to hold water on uit, but if you say the diazide will take care of that then i believe ya....Thanks a million man...

Mike_XXL...your in the same boat as me...my other half is the better half...and the few guys on here that have met and seen her will agree 100%...i know i am almost there...and i am following your plan to a T....nothing will change and i am getting ready...just concerned with my sodium still, thinking i am going to hold water on uit, but if you say the diazide will take care of that then i believe ya....Thanks a million man...
    Don't stress Bro, just go with the flow, at this point any change can cost you conditioning...so keep things constant and come friday night, saturday morning you will be glad you did...best of luck to you Bro and you are welcome...XXL

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey WEBB just wanted to check in see how things were going. Look like Mike has got you cruising in for a victory. Keep your head up we are all behind you, just do what you gotta do and never lose sight of the goal.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Bump for updated picts.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Whats happening dude we are getting anxious here !!!

i will be uppdating pics on friday 1 week out....i will be just about as ready as i can be then...i feel ok, but i think i am holding water still, but i am going to use soem good diuretics so i will be ok...I am doing everything mike_XXl has told me to do and i will continue to listen to him...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Good stuff..lookin forward to pics on Friday

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Good Job bro looking forward to pics

yo man i gotta catch u on msn sometime.

i will be uppdating pics on friday 1 week out....i will be just about as ready as i can be then...i feel ok, but i think i am holding water still, but i am going to use soem good diuretics so i will be ok...I am doing everything mike_XXl has told me to do and i will continue to listen to him...
    Hang in there Bro...you are almost there, remember the last week and the last day is what counts most for conditioning, so the water will go, no sweat Bro...you'll be ready to kill on stage...that's what counts...XXL

I am on right now bro....

Mike_XXL...do you think i am holding to much water../or will the diazide i have take care of that when i drop my water and take em....also i feel very full, and not flat...my knees ache, but other than that i am still vascular and get really good and pumped after i train...

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Im getting excited for you WEBB! I would spend as much time as possible posing....Quarter turns and mandatory poses for conditioning purposes....If it's close, and the other guy is sweatin his azz off/suckin' wind and you look like it's a breeze, you'll get the victory!!

i am really tryin tohold all poses for like 10 seconds flexing a little harder every second and making sure i am holding everything tight....i am gettin nervous now, it is so close i can taste victory...and pizza

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    i am really tryin tohold all poses for like 10 seconds flexing a little harder every second and making sure i am holding everything tight....i am gettin nervous now, it is so close i can taste victory...and pizza
    MMMM pizzzzaaaa.....is all that turkey making you sleepy?
    What is the date of the comp that you will be WINNING?

Actuall i am not sure if it is the turkey or just sheer exhaustion that is making me sleepy...but not even tren can keep me awake

the trophy will be raised on June 24th....10 days from tomorrow....

Iron freak is offline Associate Member
    I had pizza for lunch,first time in six months,taste good but got sick from all the grease.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Congrats to AR's newest MOD! Keep it up big bro!

thanks man...i appreciate all the kind words....i am not cravin pizza today...now its chocolate cake.......cookin up 20 pounds of turkey again....i also started my IGF and i am going to run it up to the show, i started a log in the IGH, GH forum...i will have pics up on friday night...so stay tuned...

Shit webb, everythings goin great for you right now man, thats sweet man haha

I am on right now bro....

Mike_XXL...do you think i am holding to much water../or will the diazide i have take care of that when i drop my water and take em....also i feel very full, and not flat...my knees ache, but other than that i am still vascular and get really good and pumped after i train...
    Diuretics will shake that off...so don't worry and do not do anything crazy...just cruz into the show...and all the supplements & IGF are making you full...just keep going Bro,....XXL

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    Im getting excited for you WEBB! I would spend as much time as possible posing....Quarter turns and mandatory poses for conditioning purposes....If it's close, and the other guy is sweatin his azz off/suckin' wind and you look like it's a breeze, you'll get the victory!!
    Very good point, POSE, POSE, POSE...

Mike_XXL....I was having a real bad day today...felt like i was way behind and was holding a lot of water...was gonna stop sodium and lower carbs...which would be against our plan....but then i went and trained chest and tri's and had my PT take a look at me after and take some pics...he agrees that i have a bit of water to lose, but the diuretics and stoppping water will fix that in no time...also he agres do not change a thing........Also the pics look really good and i will post them asap....i am feeling really full and vascular and had a really good work out...my knees are KILLING me though...any thoughts?????...after to day i know i am gonna win the comp..i was a little concerned before the training session, but i know you got me on the right track now....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good to hear, keep your confidence up and training hard. Looking foward to seeing these pics. Im thinking about committing my self to a show in winter of 08,need some time for my legs to play catch up. Be proud you deserve it!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Mike_XXL....I was having a real bad day today...felt like i was way behind and was holding a lot of water...was gonna stop sodium and lower carbs...which would be against our plan....but then i went and trained chest and tri's and had my PT take a look at me after and take some pics...he agrees that i have a bit of water to lose, but the diuretics and stoppping water will fix that in no time...also he agres do not change a thing........Also the pics look really good and i will post them asap....i am feeling really full and vascular and had a really good work out...my knees are KILLING me though...any thoughts?????...after to day i know i am gonna win the comp..i was a little concerned before the training session, but i know you got me on the right track now....
    Your knees should not be killing you if you have some healthy fats in your diet, but I do not know if you have accounted for them in your plan or not.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information