Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ca$tro is offline Member
    Man your looking in good shape... Good luck with the competition..

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    keep up the good work. I always love these threads to hear what fireguy and others say about a pose. I do not know anything about it, but enjoying hearing how technical it all is...good luck man. And I feel you on the tuna

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i deff over ate today. i have gone crazt with egg white shakes. i know they are just protein but its excess cals none the less. i have a sweet tooth like no other and it seems like egg white shakes mixed with sweetner sugar free vanilla mixed with ice is almost like ice cream. iv taken a few days off tuna and just been doing chicken and tilapia instead. Im getting back to my real diet as soon as i wake up.

coldfear is offline Junior Member
    Dude I know how you feel about the protein binging. Il cook like 10 pounds of chicken at a time and everytime I prepare my meals for the next day I end up taking bites here and there lol. just think after the show you can have all the egg white shakes that you want haha

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i have gone crazt with egg white shakes. i know they are just protein but its excess cals none the less. i have a sweet tooth like no other and it seems like egg white shakes mixed with sweetner sugar free vanilla mixed with ice is almost like ice cream.
    LOL, my "fix" is similar. Try this ice cream recipe.

Ice Cream

1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup fat-free 1/2 & 1/2
    2 scoops chocolate protein powder
    2 tbsp pure unsweetened cocoa
    1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
    6-8 packets splenda (depending upon how sweet your protein powder is)

Blend, freeze for 2 hours or more. makes TWO servings

Per Serving:
    CAL = 250
    PRO = 87
    CARB = 35
    FAT = 1

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Look solid BRo...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    LOL, my "fix" is similar. Try this ice cream recipe.

Ice Cream

1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/2 cup fat-free 1/2 & 1/2
    2 scoops chocolate protein powder
    2 tbsp pure unsweetened cocoa
    1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
    6-8 packets splenda (depending upon how sweet your protein powder is)

Blend, freeze for 2 hours or more. makes TWO servings

Per Serving:
    CAL = 250
    PRO = 87
    CARB = 35
    FAT = 1
    im sur yours taste better but i cant have that many carbs right now

from you mike that makes me feel pretty good. im feeking like im 2.5 weeks out lol im drained all the time and sluggish. but looking better i feel like all the time

Gym_ is offline Banned
    This post is two weeks old .. have you got any updated pics mate ? ... dame that makes me sound like a fagg asking a guy for half naked pics... LMAO !!!..
    Definitely not thou bro ( not that there is anything wrong with that ) but interested in how your coming along none the less

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    This post is two weeks old .. have you got any updated pics mate ? ... dame that makes me sound like a fagg asking a guy for half naked pics... LMAO !!!..
    Definitely not thou bro ( not that there is anything wrong with that ) but interested in how your coming along none the less
    Obviously you're never competed. As far as all these "extra bites" and stuff go I would suggest that anyone struggling gets a scale. I weigh my meals, eat them when I am suppose to, and that's it. Hopefully my competition is taking extra bites and just eying up their meals.

jpowell is offline Banned
    man bro u look great! only thing i wod do to help prep for posing is like #34 where u took pics at different stances. continue to do that, bus like arnold said in pumping iron, they are not gonna judge off the pose, but the symmetry, and your gonna have people watching your every move. between poses when muscles are relaxed. good luck.

yeah more recent pics are at the bottom of the first page, they are 3weeks out. no need to over explain man lol you need to relax

been weighing all of my food for a few weeks. the extra food i ate on sunday(i assume is what your talking about) was me having cravings really bad for ice cream so i ate egg whits ice cream instead but i ate like 4of them through the day and felt like a fat ass when i was finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Obviously you're never competed. As far as all these "extra bites" and stuff go I would suggest that anyone struggling gets a scale. I weigh my meals, eat them when I am suppose to, and that's it. Hopefully my competition is taking extra bites and just eying up their meals.

going to add 20mg of exemastan and 25mg of provirion till after the show. i love MT, it blows tren out of the water hands down. i poke 1mg 2x a day of it right now and it works better for me then 100mg of tren ace a day. i imagine its murdering my liver though, so im going to be done with orals for quite sum time afet this. Ill have more pics taken this weekend. I feel like im still making a lot of progress! i cant wait for this to be over. its fun having a goal and a plan for my food and everythiung but i am so worn down all the time and feel drained. Coffee in the morning helps a bit and my pre workouts are a life saver for the gym but my job requires me to be on my feet and lift a lot of really heavy things. i want to bulk up so bad after this! im going to go back to 125mg of test a week and cruise for a while and see how well i can lean bulk for a few months. I without a doubt know my body now more then ever. for a few years i felt like i was stuck and couldnt get past 220-230lbs but im sure i can now.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    man bro u look great! only thing i wod do to help prep for posing is like #34 where u took pics at different stances. continue to do that, bus like arnold said in pumping iron, they are not gonna judge off the pose, but the symmetry, and your gonna have people watching your every move. between poses when muscles are relaxed. good luck.
    Couple things here, first there is only 1 stance at prejudging posing and that's "repose". This is how you stand between the judges calling out your mandatories.You cant alter this as you suggest in his #34 pics. 2nd, they absolutely will judge the pose, there is a correct and an incorrect way of doing all poses. If your foot position is off or your mechanics are not correct you will be scored down for this. Plus symmetry is only one of several aspects of your physique they are judging. Last and not least your muscles are not relaxed between poses. They are never ever relaxed from the minute you walk on stage until you file off.

been weighing all of my food for a few weeks. the extra food i ate on sunday(i assume is what your talking about) was me having cravings really bad for ice cream so i ate egg whits ice cream instead but i ate like 4of them through the day and felt like a fat ass when i was finished.
    My first sentence here was aimed towards gym not you. Good job on weighing the food. I feel it's a must.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    WTF are you talking about.. why have you posted this at me ?

I asked to see more pics of his progress and you give me some shit about weighing food..

What are you going on about ?

WTF are you talking about.. why have you posted this at me ?

I asked to see more pics of his progress and you give me some shit about weighing food..

What are you going on about ?
    No competitor would be worried about being called a fag for asking to see someones precontest pics. The food part was directed towards schmidy and coldfear not you. You can eat whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Couple things here, first there is only 1 stance at prejudging posing and that's "repose". This is how you stand between the judges calling out your mandatories.You cant alter this as you suggest in his #34 pics. 2nd, they absolutely will judge the pose, there is a correct and an incorrect way of doing all poses. If your foot position is off or your mechanics are not correct you will be scored down for this. Plus symmetry is only one of several aspects of your physique they are judging. Last and not least your muscles are not relaxed between poses. They are never ever relaxed from the minute you walk on stage until you file off.
    i get that you never really relax. i more have trouble with the transition from one to next. i have become 100x better then i was a few weeks ago.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    ^^Biggest thing is dont lose control of your core. It's tough cause you are winded and breathing like you just did a high rep set of squats but keep your core tight as you transition. Nothing worse then seeing a guy go from a front pose to a side shot and giving a 2 second glimpse of a huge distended abdomen.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    huge distended abdomen.
    Is this something that is just natural, and one simply has to get used to sucking it in all the time? - Even at contest levels of lean-ness? I feel like I'm getting pretty lean, but I catch myself in the mirror, and if I'm totally relaxed I still feel fat... Does it ever go away?

everybody has guts, its keeping the abs strong to hold it back while you pose and keeping them flat that matters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0177.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	120885Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0178.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	238.3 KB 
ID:	120886Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0179.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	244.1 KB 
ID:	120887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0180.JPG 
Views:	170 
Size:	242.8 KB 
ID:	120888Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0181.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	234.8 KB 
ID:	120889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0182.JPG 
Views:	136 
Size:	251.9 KB 
ID:	120890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0183.JPG 
Size:	250.0 KB 
ID:	120891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0184.JPG 
Views:	186 
Size:	260.7 KB 
ID:	120892

Name:	IMG_0185.JPG 
Views:	130 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	120893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0186.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	120894Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0187.JPG 
Views:	152 
Size:	252.8 KB 
ID:	120895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0188.JPG 
Views:	168 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	120896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0189.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	120897Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0190.JPG 
Size:	253.6 KB 
ID:	120898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0191.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	120899Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192.JPG 
Views:	133 
Size:	238.7 KB 
ID:	120900

for sum reason cant add the rest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0202.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0203.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0204.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0189.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0205.jpg  

pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0206.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0207.jpg   pics of me 5weeks out for first comp-img_0208.jpg  
    Last edited by Schmidty; 03-05-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Name:	IMG_0201.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	286.9 KB 
ID:	120909Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0202.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	291.9 KB 
ID:	120910Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0203.JPG 
Views:	120 
Size:	243.6 KB 
ID:	120911Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0204.JPG 
Size:	264.7 KB 
ID:	120912Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0205.JPG 
Views:	145 
Size:	263.8 KB 
ID:	120913Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0206.JPG 
Views:	123 
Size:	242.2 KB 
ID:	120914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0207.JPG 
Views:	122 
Size:	253.4 KB 
ID:	120915Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0208.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	255.0 KB 
ID:	120916

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    lookin lean n tight.. keep up the good work man

I'm no prof. judge, but my only critique would be to really try to bring out those lower abs over the next few weeks

these damn lower abs! i hate them more then anything. I have been puttting all of my attention on my abs especially my lower and obiques then anything else and im not getting the seperation i want. Im hoping as long as i keep working on them that when i dehydrate they will pop,

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    these damn lower abs! i hate them more then anything. I have been puttting all of my attention on my abs especially my lower and obiques then anything else and im not getting the seperation i want. Im hoping as long as i keep working on them that when i dehydrate they will pop,
    U look sick bro.... As far as lower abs its mostly going to be genetics and the muscle you can build in the off season that will determine the 'look' you end up with.....

I wouldnt put too much focus into it TBH, your not going to magically build some nice thick lower abs at this point. Just keep getting leaner and your going to look mint

Personally i think your abs look great,I pray for a set of those myself in 16-20 weeks

you can do it in 16 weeks for sure. Idk what you look like now but its insaine how much you can change your body in a few months with a strict diet. A guy in the same weight class as me doing the same show started dieting at around 250+lbs, i saw him at 8 weeks out and I didnt think he was going to stick to it because he didnt even have abs yet and now just under two weeks he looks really good. Hes doing atleast 2hrs of cardio a day and i imagine feels worse then i do but looks good none the less. whats TBH mean?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He means tbh "to be honest"

ahh tbh that makes sence! learn sumthing new every day!

You'll be a light heavy right? What is your current height and weight? Also, you look good man. You're going to do well.

im 5'9 201lbs today. Yeah light heavy once i dehydrate. Im still debating on using a diuretic, not sure yet though.

Man I'm jealous, Same height 20 pounds lighter, and not near as lean as you are. You are doing GREAT!!

thanks man. its has not been easy but it will be well worth it even if i dont win i know i have tryed my hardest and my dream of getting on a stage will be complete, i will finally be able to call myself a real bodybuilder

meeting with my trainer in the morning to change my diet a little bit for the last week, i know hes adding 12g of omegas and going to reduce my protein down to cut the last of the excess cals out. Im already so drained all the time. My boss took me off the schedule till after my show because im a hazard to myself and people working around me. Im a mover and i cant walk straight and my endurance is completely gone at this point. But im taking advantage of being off work for the next week and a half and training 2x a day. Im having a really hard time sleeping anymore or staying asleep once i get to sleep.

sleeping is tough the last couple weeks for sure. Can't walk straight? That doesn't sound good.

sleeping is tough the last couple weeks for sure. Can't walk straight? That doesn't sound good.
    i just lose my balance really easy especially if im moving sum heavy shit at work,

Im already so drained all the time. My boss took me off the schedule till after my show because im a hazard to myself and people working around me. Im a mover and i cant walk straight and my endurance is completely gone at this point. But im taking advantage of being off work for the next week and a half and training 2x a day.
    How the hell do you do that if you can't even stand? What are you doing, mostly cardio?
    Im having a really hard time sleeping anymore or staying asleep once i get to sleep.
    I would think you would sleep a lot with such low energy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information