Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Successful Competing

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    The reason i asked is because i inject even enanthate ED,(i like to inject alot...),so i tought it would be better to go for prop instead of enanthate.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    The reason i asked is because i inject even enanthate ED,(i like to inject alot...),so i tought it would be better to go for prop instead of enanthate.
    Why would you like injecting? Usualy Enanthate is dosed higher than Prop - So you're either injecting very small amounts daily, or you're on a high dose? If you are injecting every day, and will continue to do so, then its upto you whether you switch or not. Personally I prefer using longer esters 2-3 times a week to keep my levels even.

I inject every day becauze i guess i got addicted of pinning(yeah i know a weird thing...),but i still stay in the 500 test e a week so i am injecting small amounts,this is the reason why i think prop would be better since ed injections will not make a difference between them anymore.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I inject every day becauze i guess i got addicted of pinning(yeah i know a weird thing...),but i still stay in the 500 test e a week so i am injecting small amounts,this is the reason why i think prop would be better since ed injections will not make a difference between them anymore.
    Scar tissue can creep up on you pretty fast with Ed injections.

at first i tought the same,and now i can only say that in only inject and rotate my shoulders lol,no problems there.....for some reason they are clear of any scar tissue so far....

and i forgot to mention youre avatar is pure truth mon,cheers

Metalject - Heres a slightly obscure competing question. Body hair, did you find this to be rather annoying during comptition time? Ive never had problems with my arms, legs or chest, hair removal cream does these absolutely fine, but the groin area becomes really rashy when shaved or Veeted. I tend to get what almost looks like razor rash, red spots and white heads when the hair begins to come back through and catch on clothing.

So really my question is - Did you find certain methods better than others? Or is the rashy, irritating spots just something that has to be dealt with. How soon before a competition would you do the removal?
    How about tanning, would you sunbed and use MT2 before contests? Or would you rely mainly on faketan applied on around the day?

Thanks!

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Metalject - Heres a slightly obscure competing question. Body hair, did you find this to be rather annoying during comptition time? Ive never had problems with my arms, legs or chest, hair removal cream does these absolutely fine, but the groin area becomes really rashy when shaved or Veeted. I tend to get what almost looks like razor rash, red spots and white heads when the hair begins to come back through and catch on clothing.

So really my question is - Did you find certain methods better than others? Or is the rashy, irritating spots just something that has to be dealt with. How soon before a competition would you do the removal?
    How about tanning, would you sunbed and use MT2 before contests? Or would you rely mainly on faketan applied on around the day?

Thanks!
    For a long time I waxed my chest and back. I didn't have a lot of back hair, just the regular fuzz. But once I got closer to 30 the back hair got worse. Everything else I just shaved. But waxing worked great until one day for some reason it started making me break out really bad so then it was just all shaving.

I would usually remove all hair 2-3 times over the course of the last 8wks just because you can see what you're looking like a little better without the hair but I didn't worry about it too much until the end. Anyway, if you manscape first with some clippers, no guard and then shave it that seems to work best. Less irritation.

Tanning, spray tan right before the show is really all you need. Normally a two coats and a little touch up before prejudging. Most shows have a spray tan sponsor that can do this for you for $100-$200 depending on how many coats. I have done the tanning bed deal a few wks out as well, but it doesn't seem to make a big difference.

The WORST thing you can do, spray tanning from a tanning salon and then put competition tan over it. It can make your skin have a green tint. Seen this happen to a few people.

Fantastic advice mate, thank you. I may try some waxing, my girlfriend seems keen to do it, I guess she's looking forward to watching me in pain.
    I will clipper it all short in future, that was probably my downfall!!

regarding the tanning, that's good to know. I had a couple mates that used loads of melanotan pre comp to get themselves really dark before a spray tan. Seems wasted I guess! Tattoos cover easy enough usually?

-krugerr

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Is it really the slin and hgh that give you that mutated look? I've heard some say this...but look at shawn rhoden for example he is a freak but doesn't have that huge abdomen. Could it be his genetixs?

Fantastic advice mate, thank you. I may try some waxing, my girlfriend seems keen to do it, I guess she's looking forward to watching me in pain.
    I will clipper it all short in future, that was probably my downfall!!

regarding the tanning, that's good to know. I had a couple mates that used loads of melanotan pre comp to get themselves really dark before a spray tan. Seems wasted I guess! Tattoos cover easy enough usually?

-krugerr
    I've seen plenty of guys with tons of tattoos do great. It's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Is it really the slin and hgh that give you that mutated look? I've heard some say this...but look at shawn rhoden for example he is a freak but doesn't have that huge abdomen. Could it be his genetixs?
    HGH is a must. Insulin , some need it and some don't. It just depends on the guy. If you're using a lot of HGH and insulin and year after year continuing to bulk, diet, bulk diet, on and on, things can change. You may never have a bad distended gut or you might develop one over time. It's a combination of what you're doing and genetics. Really no easy answer to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by APM View Post
    Is funny bostin Lloyd was mentioned earlier, I looked up one of his vids, he goes over his exact mg/doses of his prep before a show, holy F!! The amount of gear is through the roof!

Going back to my previous post/question when I asked about how much is "a lot of gear"... I'm going to guess this is what you meant when u said insane prep cycles...

He also talks A LOT about synthol... Do you have any experience with this? Is this something that really does run rampant with the hardcore guys in the sport, yet is never talked about much? I never really knew much about it or how it was dosed until I watched this vid, interesting stuff...

If you have a minute check out this vid. Forward to the 11:00min mark, this is when he starts to talk about the gear

Something else he mentions that I found interesting is he talks about good coaches and bad coaches... Starts around 26min

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JArXv7JAtUg
    OK, I watched it. I didn't watch the entire thing, just the parts you pointed out.

His contest cycle, it's a lot of gear, that's an ass load of gear. And it's more than most guys at his level take. I never took that much. I can't give you an exact to the mg amount I took because I can't remember the exact amounts right down to the last mg, but a rough estimate, most ever 5-6g of steroids . That doesn't include thyroid, HGH, AI's, etc.

Is he taking a pro level amount of gear? Sure, plenty of guys take that much and more. His T3 dose seemed pretty low though.

Everything he said about coaches, I agree with 100%. Too many take way too much credit. What he said about Omar and George, I also agree. What he said about Palumbo, I also agree.

Synthol, I don't promote it and don't care for it. Most guys won't admit to using it. Plenty do use it in their arms though.
    Last edited by Metalject; 01-19-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    william981125 likes this.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    OK, I watched it. I didn't watch the entire thing, just the parts you pointed out.

His contest cycle, it's a lot of gear, that's an ass load of gear. And it's more than most guys at his level take. I never took that much. I can't give you an exact to the mg amount I took because I can't remember the exact amounts right down to the last mg, but a rough estimate, most ever 5-6g of steroids . That doesn't include thyroid, HGH, AI's, etc.

Is he taking a pro level amount of gear? Sure, plenty of guys take that much and more. His T3 dose seemed pretty low though.

Everything he said about coaches, I agree with 100%. Too many take way too much credit. What he said about Omar and George, I also agree. What he said about Palumbo, I also agree.

Synthol, I don't promote it and don't care for it. Most guys won't admit to using it. Plenty do use it in their arms though.
    when u see all the light heavy weights with 20-22" arms at a random show yeah... synthol abuse is far worse then people lead on, its more taboo then using gear.

Dorian writes for muscular development and posted his off season and show prep cycle. the gear amounts are small. He claims he has no reason to lie and before the mid 90's everything was still being made in proper labs so the solution was more pure and reliable on what was in the vial. Could be some truth behind this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hard to believe tho

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    when u see all the light heavy weights with 20-22" arms at a random show yeah... synthol abuse is far worse then people lead on, its more taboo then using gear.

Dorian writes for muscular development and posted his off season and show prep cycle. the gear amounts are small. He claims he has no reason to lie and before the mid 90's everything was still being made in proper labs so the solution was more pure and reliable on what was in the vial. Could be some truth behind this.
    I don't believe it for one second. I haven't read what you're talking about, the article in Muscular Development, I haven't read a bodybuilding magazine in years. But if it's anything like I suspect it is and what it always is in such magazines, no I don't believe it. I know for fact how much gear Ronnie Coleman used to use. Or at least I know for fact as much as you can without actually watching him use it and inject it, and you can't tell me Dorian looked like he did using small amounts when Ronnie's doses would make you just about throw up.

As far as bodybuilding magazines go, I'm sure a lot of people know this but the majority of the articles are ghost written by another author. Ron Harris did this for years and I'm sure he still does. Heck, I've done it. If the bodybuilder is actually involved in writing the article, what usually happens is the magazine will give a set list of questions to the bodybuilder. These are short answer questions. The writer then takes that info and makes an article out of it. And of course they pick and choose what to use and how to word it. If something is said that the magazine doesn't like, it doesn't make the cut or it's adjusted to fit. Or the magazine simply gets permission from the bodybuilder to say whatever they want. Often the latter is the case since the bodybuilder is owned by the magazine and supplement companies he's "sponsored" by. Bodybuilders are owned by these companies in a way that's not much different from a rancher owning a cow.

Here's another example, I remember sitting with a friend of mine, a pro 202 competitor now 212. He had one of these questionnaires sent by a magazine. He got to one of the questions and said out loud "well I'm not answering that one and laughed." He then made something up and put that as an answer.

Bodybuilders have every reason to lie, their livelihood is built on lying and depends on lying. They're also scared that if they tell the truth about gear some idiot will nearly kill themselves and then they're screwed and so is the magazine.

Pro bodybuilders use gear by the pound. Anything else you hear is not the truth.
    william981125 likes this.

Hard to believe tho
    Nice delts Mr. Cuz85

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Nice delts Mr. Cuz85
    Thank kind sir. Hey I gotta video I want you to watch. I think you will like it...if you can make it through it lol.

Just listen to this dumbass...I can remove it if you don't want it here no big deal, just thought you would voice an opinion on it if you can make it through the first 5 seconds..
    Last edited by Cuz; 01-20-2014 at 09:49 PM.

APM
    APM is offline Associate Member

Cool.. Thank for taking the time to look at it and respond... Lemme ask you this... With the amount of test you would take, what did the blood work results look like?

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well Dorian has brought up his usage in interviews that have nothing to do with the magazine. catch 22 if he as a role model say i did 10 grams a week, that can cause a big ripple effect in kids wanting to be Dorian.

Dorian talks about 1 year to the next with how much stage weight he had gained when he was at his prime he was only adding 3-4 kilos between Mr O contests.

all up from his first show till his biggest stage weight he put on 70lbs stage weight

and i agree i have never looked in a bb or fitness magazine, an old school power lifter who inspired me to work out said , there is only so many ways to build muscle but those magazines keep trying to reinvent the wheel so they can sell their product.

people who respond to gear extremely well dont need large dosages. but because of large dosages being so common, now anyone can have a shot at being a bodybuilder, just increase ur drug protocol and you can step on stage with those who have a: genetics, b: the ability to respond to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by APM View Post
    Cool.. Thank for taking the time to look at it and respond... Lemme ask you this... With the amount of test you would take, what did the blood work results look like?
    I had blood work done about once every 16+wks for years. I was fortunate to have free blood work available anytime I needed. Would I have gotten it done so often if it wasn't free? Probably not. Anyway, I never checked my testosterone levels , seemed kind of pointless. These were all just checkups to see how my health was. In 10+yrs of heavy gear use, here were the results:

*High cholesterol: Never - HDL would run low, as is expected. Never alarming but comments were always made. Current state of health, no cholesterol issues.

*Kidney Issues: Never

*Hematocrit or RBC issues: Never anything alarming

*Cardiac Enzymes: Never

*Liver: Once values got pretty high, alarmingly high. This was when I was 19 and used prohormones for the first time. Actual steroid use , no issues. Levels would go up and come right back down once C17-aa gear use came to an end.

*Thyroid issues: Never, even with stints of T3 use that surpassed 30wks per year. Not 30wks in a row but combined for the year this is a good estimate.

*Prostate: Never

*Blood pressure: Always 120/80 or very close. Currently the same.

Other stuff:

*Gyno: Had a small lump about the size of a nickel that was behind the right nipple to the right/outside. Didn't develop into anything and eventually went away.

*Abscess: Once, right glute. It looked like a volleyball sticking out of my ass. I couldn't walk for 3wks. I couldn't lay on my back or stomach because that caused a weird pressure that was excruciating. I never ran a fever, so I guess you'd call it a sterile abscess. I did not go to the doctor. Should I have gone? Yes.

Long story short, 3 times a day I took an 18g needle and 3cc syringe and drew out the nastiest yellow/green puss you've ever seen and then stood in the shower and let it bleed out. I'd fill up 3cc syringes, so 9cc's of goo. 3 spots was all I could take. It would about make me pass out each time but it gave me good relief for a little while. And yes, the goo smelled like rotten eggs.

Injuries:

*Torn Pec: Left side, outer pec, only about a 1/4" long. Felt like I'd had my pec cut off. Was very painful.

*Twisted vertebra: Two doctors wanted surgery. I declined. Found a chiropractor who said he'd have it fixed in 6-12 months. Went to his office for adjustments 4x/wk for 12wks. During that time took lots of Nandrolone and HGH. 12wks later vertebra was perfectly aligned. Coincidence? I don't know.

*Bone spurs on both shoulders - Not really an injury but they hurt to this day.

*Broken big toe from dropping 45lb plate on it, edge not flat. Lot of blood.

*Once had a muscle get lodged into my shoulder socket to where it was stuck. Physical therapist pulled my shoulder out of socket, reached in and got her hand under the muscle, pulled it up and out, jammed shoulder back in socket and let it loose. Excruciating pain for about 2 seconds but instant relief.

*Currently have a tendon issue in my right shoulder. Have had some corticosteroid shots but go in for an MRI in the next wk or so.

Thank kind sir. Hey I gotta video I want you to watch. I think you will like it...if you can make it through it lol.

Just listen to this dumbass...I can remove it if you don't want it here no big deal, just thought you would voice an opinion on it if you can make it through the first 5 seconds..
    Watched the first 2:30. I don't know what to say other than he's living in the land of make believe.

Metal can u tell us what a good carb rotation would be? currently i am going for 3xmedium carb dayz,3xlow to none carb dayz,1x very high carb day.

Also here's another one: if i inject test enanthate every day would there be a difference betwen e and prop? the daily injection would eliminate the unstable blood levels problem if i think correctly,a tought great one?(asking becauze i noticed the much more economic enanthate compared with prop)

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    David have you, or are you prepping for, competition?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    "Why would you use insulin that increases the size of the fat cell on your body and then turn around and have to use DNP which is a dangerous environmental contaminant. Why not use a well constructed cycle with a intensive diet and training plan that can bring you ready to do battle on stage at any bodybuilding show. Why would you buy untested underground AAS just because they cheap. I would rather keep my money before I bought fake stuff because then you have a bad product and no money. Usually the cheap price tag tells you it's fake. Certain quality products are expensive so how does a dealer have a cheap Anavar product? (Anavar is expensive) I'll tell you why because it's fake. The dealers must think we stupid...These dealers are all about money so beware of those cheap products and the injectables that claim they 300 or 350 per ml.??? Bullshit...You can't induce that much medicine into 1ml of oil. Even Bayer a huge pharmaceutical company with very expensive equipment can only do 250 safely. Be aware you have been warned."

Interesting read writtin by former pro. thoughts on this Metal?

Metal can u tell us what a good carb rotation would be? currently i am going for 3xmedium carb dayz,3xlow to none carb dayz,1x very high carb day.
    I've tried most ways. My preference, set amount of carbs every day. One day have more carbs and a little less fat and by more I don't mean gorge on carbs, just a bit of an increase. Maybe 100g. One day eat no carbs except trace carbs in your other foods. The rest of the time keep things the same. And then on one day eat your standard diet and have a big cheat meal the last meal of the day.

If you're doing this while trying to diet as in lean out for a show, as you need to decrease the amount of carbs on all the days. Less carbs on your standard diet day and on your one higher day but still more than your standard day. On your no carb day you're still just having no carbs.

As time progresses, you may need more no carb days. Anyway, this is my preference.

Also here's another one: if i inject test enanthate every day would there be a difference betwen e and prop? the daily injection would eliminate the unstable blood levels problem if i think correctly,a tought great one?(asking becauze i noticed the much more economic enanthate compared with prop)
    Should not make a difference in your cycle either way.

"Why would you use insulin that increases the size of the fat cell on your body and then turn around and have to use DNP which is a dangerous environmental contaminant. Why not use a well constructed cycle with a intensive diet and training plan that can bring you ready to do battle on stage at any bodybuilding show. Why would you buy untested underground AAS just because they cheap. I would rather keep my money before I bought fake stuff because then you have a bad product and no money. Usually the cheap price tag tells you it's fake. Certain quality products are expensive so how does a dealer have a cheap Anavar product? (Anavar is expensive) I'll tell you why because it's fake. The dealers must think we stupid...These dealers are all about money so beware of those cheap products and the injectables that claim they 300 or 350 per ml.??? Bullshit...You can't induce that much medicine into 1ml of oil. Even Bayer a huge pharmaceutical company with very expensive equipment can only do 250 safely. Be aware you have been warned."

Interesting read writtin by former pro. thoughts on this Metal?
    Broken down in sections:

*Yes, insulin use can make you fat. That's one of the reasons a lot of guys need to stay away from it. In my opinion it shouldn't be considered at all until you have a very substantial amount of muscle on your frame. Having all that muscle can help you get away with some things that others can't get away with. In my opinion, most do not need insulin or reach a point to where they need it.

*Implying you'll have to use DNP because you used insulin is just idiotic.

*Human grade testosterone - if you have access it's generally the best choice.

*Underground testosterone - there are good brands that are just as good as human grade but they are few and far between.

*If you're going to be a bodybuilder and use things like Tren and Masteron and the rest of the things you can't get an RX for you're going to have to buy underground.

*A cheap price does not always mean the product is bad. More often than not it's a big fat red flag but not always. A problem/issue that's existed for years: smaller suppliers buying gear from larger suppliers in bulk for a cheaper rate and then cutting it to have more to sell. Another problem is of course guys cutting it from the get go.

*Anavar is not expensive to make. Raw powder is more expensive to buy than Dianabol powder but we're not talking about a difference that this guy is implying. When GD Searle first made Anavar it was fairly cheap but then all Oxandrolone disappeared from the market for 5-6 yrs. Something like that, maybe 7 or 8yrs. After that BTG came out with their own line and had a monopoly on the human grade market for several years which allowed them to jack the price up. The price has remained high ever since. On top of that, it's one of the most sought after steroids on the underground market. It's so side effect friendly many men and women want it so demand is high, and dealers can get away with charging what they want. But no, it's not insanely expensive to make.
    Cuz likes this.

Random Thoughts & Tips:

1. When you're posing, when you do the "come on" motion with your hand to the crowd to get them pumped up, they're not actually getting pumped up. Are you really going to ask people to cheer for you? Did you forget you're on stage in a bodybuilding show?

2. When you're on stage, the world is not watching you. Stop acting like an idiot. See #3 below. So who's out in the crowd?

*Your wife/or girlfriend
    *Your family that you've tricked into coming
    *Her family that you've tricked into coming
    *A few friends who you tricked into coming
    *A few local gym folks who like to compete but aren't at this show or those that want to compete but just can't make themselves do it.
    *Weird perverts who enjoy staring at bodybuilders because there's apparently not enough weird stuff to look at online.

3. Things that make you look stupid, excluding purposely standing on stage paper thin testicle holder with your ass cheeks hanging out covered in oil:

*See #1 above
    *Yelling so loud the people outside can hear you
    *Yelling period
    *Grunting so loud people think you farted
    *Grunting so hard you look like you're constipated
    *Ending your posing routine with a brief or any period of time display of your martial arts skills
    *Pelvic thrusting
    *Putting your hand to your ear to ask the crowd to cheer louder
    *Wearing white posing trunks. They look like a diaper on anyone
    *Walking out on stage with full blown irritable lat syndrome while simultaneously looking like Wyatt Earp getting ready to gun down the entire auditorium

4. Posing Music - What NOT to pose to:

*Any song that has the words "make love" or any variation, that sound like they're saying "make love" even though they didn't say the words, a song you would actually play when you're making love.

*Songs that have you or a friend delivering a prerecorded message to the crowd at any point in the song.

*Any song that is the current hit douche bag rock song AKA Five Finger Death Punch or similar bands because 14 other people will pose to that song that night.

*The song "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva because 14 other people will pose to that song that night. The song "Here Comes the Boom" also applies regardless of who's singing it.

Quick solutions that don't work:

1. Eating 42lbs of sugary carbs right before you step on stage isn't going to fix the fact that you're not ready.

2. Sitting in the sauna every day for 23hrs a day the last week isn't going to fix the fact that you're not ready.

3. Taking 200mg of halotestin per day the last few days isn't going to fix the fact that you're not ready.

4. Stopping all water 3 days out before a show isn't going to fix the fact that you're not ready. You're fat

5. Radically changing your cycle/stack the last week or two isn't going to fix the fact that you're not ready. Once again, you're fat.

Reasons why YOU should NOT compete: If any of the following apply to you, you should not compete.

1. If you're broke, you shouldn't compete.

2. If you're going to go broke, you shouldn't compete.

3. If you're wife/girlfriend is going to leave you because you're acting like an asshole, you shouldn't compete.

4. If your children are going to suffer in any way because you're dieting, you shouldn't compete.

5. If you are slacking at your job and putting your job at risk, you shouldn't compete.

6. If dieting turns you into a wild animal that cannot associate with society without being a complete tard bucket, you should not compete.

7. If you have to do gay for pay to afford competing, you should not compete.

8. If you can't follow the advice of the person you're working with (if you're working with someone) but take advice from several people, you should not compete. You will look like crap or more than likely not make it through the diet.

9. If you are putting your health at severe risk, and you'll know when you are, you should not compete. Stop dieting, regroup and consider another show down the line.

10. If not winning is going to ruin your life, you should not compete. Even if you're the absolute best on stage there's no guarantee. Bodybuilding is subjective, it's also often poorly judged, it's often judged unfairly due to the judges being friends or trainers of the competitors or because the competitor offered up his wife/girlfriend to a judge for a better placing or even himself. Happens I promise you.
    SOL!D5NAK3 and william981125 like this.

Alcohol - you mentioned avoiding it at all costs more than once. Most of us take this as a given, but since you are writing from experience, can I ask why? What happens? Calories? Kills the metabolism? What?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Alcohol - you mentioned avoiding it at all costs more than once. Most of us take this as a given, but since you are writing from experience, can I ask why? What happens? Calories? Kills the metabolism? What?
    I'm not against having a few drinks here and there during your off-season. I'm not a big drinker, never have been but I enjoy a few beers now and then. But when you're dieting, there's not much out there that's worse for your metabolism. Plus it just slows a lot of guys down and dieting is already hard enough. And then of course, extra calories. So everything you asked is correct.

7. If you have to do gay for pay to afford competing, you should not compete.
    What about watermelons ??

emayarsh is offline New Member
    metal.. im thinking about doing a hardcore bulk..

wk 1-10
    1200mg test
    600mg deca

wk 11-20
    1200mg test
    900mg eq

wk 21-30
    1000mg test
    600mg tren e

dbol 4 wks on.. 4wks off all way through..

is this smart or not? will i keep gaining right up until the end of the cycle? its like a blast blast blast lol which ive never done before.. im competing again in september & this will take me straight up to my prep..

What about watermelons ??

Any type of fruit is completely acceptable. That's actually the secret to bodybuilding success. And if you stick your wiener into a big bowl of fruit salad, well that's guaranteed Olympia gold and massive respect in the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by emayarsh View Post
    metal.. im thinking about doing a hardcore bulk..

wk 1-10
    1200mg test
    600mg deca

wk 11-20
    1200mg test
    900mg eq

wk 21-30
    1000mg test
    600mg tren e

dbol 4 wks on.. 4wks off all way through..

is this smart or not? will i keep gaining right up until the end of the cycle? its like a blast blast blast lol which ive never done before.. im competing again in september & this will take me straight up to my prep..
    I can't say if you'll keep growing and growing or not. You'll definitely hit sticking points, that always happens. You just have to find a way to break through them. Personally, if I were going to do something 4wks on, 4wks off, I'd use IGF-1 for that purpose.

EQ, the only time EQ is worth much IMO is during a diet. I used to use 200-300mg of EQ every other day during the front end of a prep. The purpose in this is to keep your total milligrams of anabolics high without having to add more test. It's a bit more tolerable for a lot of guys.

If I were going to stay on for 30wks, I'd have a set testosterone dose in mind the entire time but knowing I might have to increase it at some point in order to get past a sticking point. I wouldn't have a set dose in mind that I know I'd stay at say 15-20wks in. I might stay at that dose but that can't really be predicted.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can't say if you'll keep growing and growing or not. You'll definitely hit sticking points, that always happens. You just have to find a way to break through them. Personally, if I were going to do something 4wks on, 4wks off, I'd use IGF-1 for that purpose.

EQ, the only time EQ is worth much IMO is during a diet. I used to use 200-300mg of EQ every other day during the front end of a prep. The purpose in this is to keep your total milligrams of anabolics high without having to add more test. It's a bit more tolerable for a lot of guys.

If I were going to stay on for 30wks, I'd have a set testosterone dose in mind the entire time but knowing I might have to increase it at some point in order to get past a sticking point. I wouldn't have a set dose in mind that I know I'd stay at say 15-20wks in. I might stay at that dose but that can't really be predicted.
    How long did you run this eq for and did you have the hunger increase that people talk about? I've done several preps and I'm 3 weeks into this one. I've been on eq for 2 weeks now and this is the first time I've ran it. I'm running it for the exact purpose that you mentioned. Is this hunger thing for real? I really don't feel like suffering through daily extreme hunger pains during prep.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    How long did you run this eq for and did you have the hunger increase that people talk about? I've done several preps and I'm 3 weeks into this one. I've been on eq for 2 weeks now and this is the first time I've ran it. I'm running it for the exact purpose that you mentioned. Is this hunger thing for real? I really don't feel like suffering through daily extreme hunger pains during prep.

I've never been less or more hungry because of EQ. I know some people say it makes them hungrier. Maybe it's one of those things that affects people differently or maybe it's one of those things that got stuck in people's minds years ago because someone said it. I don't know. There's really no reason on paper IMO that it should make you any hungrier compared to any other steroid . Personally, I'm always hungry if I diet, especially when there's T3 involved. Now that crap makes me hungry, but it's also an awesome addition to a diet.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Metal, post 190 "Random thoughts and Tips." Simply epic.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never been less or more hungry because of EQ. I know some people say it makes them hungrier. Maybe it's one of those things that affects people differently or maybe it's one of those things that got stuck in people's minds years ago because someone said it. I don't know. There's really no reason on paper IMO that it should make you any hungrier compared to any other steroid. Personally, I'm always hungry if I diet, especially when there's T3 involved. Now that crap makes me hungry, but it's also an awesome addition to a diet.
    How long did you run it and do you consider it a useful compound? Many people say it is junk. I ran it many years ago before I started competing I didn't really notice anything. Hopefully it works better when bf is much lower.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information