Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: ask metalject anything?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    did a test/eq cycle,then moved on to a test/tren,then test/tren/eq, and my last is test,tren,eq,mast,always cycling t3 and clen,arimidex 0.5 e3d,i prolongue clen with ketotifen, omega 3,multivitamins,and food is crap,all day every day chicken breast,oats,egg whites,lean beef,green beans,brocoli,peanut butter and wallnuts.i also drink lots of green tea and 2 cups of cofee a day 1 in the morning and 1 before training,i **** alot,5-6 girls a week,and wife wants 1 every second day,and i noticed my sex drive dropped,and i ran into a problem recently it happened to me twice,when i was banging this girl i could not focus to climax,and i got soft,i thin kthis all has to do with my low test dosage,what do you think?
    You started your 2nd cycle in November. Including that one are you saying you have ran 3 or 4 cycles in the last 6 months?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Plenty of guys I know 3 days off carbs 1 day on for prepping for shows.

metal- settle this for us. Or is it trial and error cause diet changes for us all.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your ai and dosage?

When I cut for my shows I ate carbs. Actually a week before I was eating 30 oz of sweet potatoes a day plus rice. Too low of carbs is counterproductive.

yes but go high and you start to look like crap in the mirror...
    True
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	150627

Metal- what is your t3 dosage off season?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I mean no energy,low sex drive,anxiety,i have the feeling someone is out there to get me.....i guess it sounds weird.And if you have time i would like to know you're opinion on carbs when cutting,i try to limit them to first meal(oats with whey and 5 egg whtes)and PWO drink,but it makes me think bout carbs every single second of the day,i neve tought i would crave for something this bad,i've cut bf very very nice with discipline and diet,but cant seem to get the tunnels in the abs.And did you ever eat rice or other carbs when cutting? i want to mess with carbs alot but i know it might slow my progress shredding bf%,what's youre opinion on the situation?
    It's a hormone problem. What else are you taking?

Carbs - there's no right answer. What cape does most couldn't do, including me but there are guys that can eat more carbs and do little to no cardio, again not most. So that alone should tell us that X amount of carbs at certain times of day is meaningless in terms of a perfect answer for all.

Speaking for myself when dieting, when carbs need to be reduced, for myself the first thing that goes is and carb meal that's not pre or PWO or first meal of the day. Once those carb meals are gone, if carbs need to be reduced further I'll drop the PWO carb meal, not the meal but the carb portion. The last carb meal to go is pre-training. Now how many carb meals there were altogether, that depends. I've dieting with carbs in my diet all the way through and with no carbs at all the entire time in keto plans.

Types of carbs, rice, oats, potatoes (any kind of potato).

A good solution - you'd have to list out what you're eating.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Plenty of guys I know 3 days off carbs 1 day on for prepping for shows.

metal- settle this for us. Or is it trial and error cause diet changes for us all.
    It's different for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Metal- what is your t3 dosage off season?
    50-100mcg

Do you coach people on show prep now?
    So you play trial and error with their diets.

So overall for gh. Would you rather run 10ius for 1 year or 5 ius for 2 years

What are your thoughts on injecting growth intravenous ? I know some who have and holy hell they exploded.

Do you coach people on show prep now?
    So you play trial and error with their diets.

So overall for gh. Would you rather run 10ius for 1 year or 5 ius for 2 years
    I do but I don't as much as I used to. At times I'd like to do it more again, I do enjoy it. The last two years I haven't had as much time though due to some work related things. I still keep a handful a year of people that I want to work with but in time I'll probably start picking up more again as time allows. As far as the diets, I have a handful of what I call base diets and from there they are adjusted from person to person. As you work with someone long enough it gets easier and easier to make things fit and work just right for them. But it's funny, there's a normal course of action I've noticed over the years - women are easy, they work with you for a show and will stay with you as long as they compete. Men, if they do not win outright they get pissed and go to someone else or if they place well in one show but worse in the next they go to someone else. But eventually you end up picking up some of those same guys again later on as they mature in the sport a little more. Just the way it is.

The GH question - that's a hard one to answer. Personally, I'd lean towards the 5iu for 2yrs simply for the fact that the longer you can use gh the better. The exception, someone's competing for a pro card during that 1yr period, in that case 10iu...and I'm talking about a guy that has a true chance.

What are your thoughts on injecting growth intravenous ? I know some who have and holy hell they exploded.
    I honestly don't have any experience with it. I know some guys who do it as well but I've never done it or had any of my guys do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    I honestly don't have any experience with it. I know some guys who do it as well but I've never done it or had any of my guys do it.
    I don't think I would do it. Seems too "Train Watching "for me. But I did see some nice growth on them. And by nice I mean blew up. With just a cruise amount of test. Nothing else. Well slin.

I don't think I would do it. Seems too "Train Watching "for me. But I did see some nice growth on them. And by nice I mean blew up. With just a cruise amount of test. Nothing else. Well slin.
    Well, there you go. Slin ain't hardly nothing else.

One of the best amateur bodybuilders I know of, I mean unreal genetics, is like he was birthed for the sole purpose of bodybuilding - he stands 5'10, 290lbs in the off-season with abs...not great ripped abs but abs and vascular from head to toe. His off-season gear use is 1000-2000mg/test/wk, 10-15iu HGH/ed, IGF-1 and Insulin (I can't remember how much of the last two but I can ask). That's all he takes with the exception of 200mg/deca sometimes for joint issues and once in a blue moon a short burst of Tren just for fun. Contest time he runs everything you can think of....my point, well I don't know if I had a point, lol!

Well, there you go. Slin ain't hardly nothing else.
    Most anabolic things
    #1 food
    #2 slin
    David PvP likes this.

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You started your 2nd cycle in November. Including that one are you saying you have ran 3 or 4 cycles in the last 6 months?
    i never really went off,just jumped from cycle to cycle,never ever intend to go off,posibly bridge or cruise but never off

It's a hormone problem. What else are you taking?

Carbs - there's no right answer. What cape does most couldn't do, including me but there are guys that can eat more carbs and do little to no cardio, again not most. So that alone should tell us that X amount of carbs at certain times of day is meaningless in terms of a perfect answer for all.

Speaking for myself when dieting, when carbs need to be reduced, for myself the first thing that goes is and carb meal that's not pre or PWO or first meal of the day. Once those carb meals are gone, if carbs need to be reduced further I'll drop the PWO carb meal, not the meal but the carb portion. The last carb meal to go is pre-training. Now how many carb meals there were altogether, that depends. I've dieting with carbs in my diet all the way through and with no carbs at all the entire time in keto plans.

Types of carbs, rice, oats, potatoes (any kind of potato).

A good solution - you'd have to list out what you're eating.

9am oats+whey+5 eggs+olive oil+multivitamin
    12 chicken breast+1 spoon peanut butter
    15pm chicken breast+1spoon peanut butter
    16pm 1 banana+ 1000 vit c
    17pm train
    18pm pwo(oats + whey)+ 1000 vit c
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+
    23pm lean beef+green beans+omega3

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    cheat meal is on sunday,usually bacon,donuts,icecream,cake,fat pork,whatever i get my hands on.

17pm train
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    cheat meal is on sunday,usually bacon,donuts,icecream,cake,fat pork,whatever i get my hands on.

You didn't mention how much oats per serving or how much meat.
    Biggest mistake bodybuilders make when dieting, eating too much good food. Good or healthy food, calories still add up.

And I do have to ask, sex once or twice a day, why did you mention this?

Most anabolic things
    #1 food
    #2 slin
    can i add water? a large percent of the dea;,and plus it gets so unnoticed sometimes it makes me laugh,i still see people who drink half a gallon a day and wonder why they dont get the best rezults afther a cycle,easy cheap and highly anabolic
    Last edited by David PvP; 05-20-2014 at 02:50 PM.

You didn't mention how much oats per serving or how much meat.
    Biggest mistake bodybuilders make when dieting, eating too much good food. Good or healthy food, calories still add up.

And I do have to ask, sex once or twice a day, why did you mention this?
    because the more i have sex the more i dont want it,and takes some of my power away or that's how i feel,there are some rare days when i dont do it and i feel better. i remember once i was supose to do a shoulder training and shoulders are by far my beloved muscle group,and i had a shot half an hour before and it was terrible,crap training,crap day alltogheter,i think i need to drop some for better results in the mirror and thats all that matters for me atm

you got me there Metal,i have a cup of oats but i never really weighted it,and i know chicken breast is around 200g each meal,beef around 170,guilty

True
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	150627
    you could be a little more shredded. haha

great job cape!

because the more i have sex the more i dont want it,and takes some of my power away or that's how i feel,there are some rare days when i dont do it and i feel better. i remember once i was supose to do a shoulder training and shoulders are by far my beloved muscle group,and i had a shot half an hour before and it was terrible,crap training,crap day alltogheter,i think i need to drop some for better results in the mirror and thats all that matters for me atm
    Sexy won't take your power. That's an old boxer theory. Some training days will be sh!t they won't all be winners.

Did you say water is highly anabolic ?It is involved in modulating the hormonal and metabolic responses to resistance exercise.

Lower your clen dose. IMO. It makes me feel like hell some days.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-20-2014 at 03:19 PM.

you got me there Metal,i have a cup of oats but i never really weighted it,and i know chicken breast is around 200g each meal,beef around 170,guilty
    you need to be way more dedicated then a cup of oats. yor calories need to be exactly. 200 calories over your goal each day seems like nothing but at the end of the week your 1400 over. or when bulking you are still eating over your limit and you will gain way to much fat. I did this and never again. it took me 16 weeks to get my abs back again. that is cutting and morning fasted cardio every day 7x a week for 16 weeks. sure I could of done it in 8 probably with losing more muscle. I wanted to lose none so I did it slow.
    My point is your diet is the most important thing on here and MOST spend the least amount of time worrying about it.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

you could be a little more shredded. haha

great job cape!
    See what almost a pound of spuds a day can do.

Thank you.

17pm train
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    Not sure why this post showed up twice

you need to be way more dedicated then a cup of oats. yor calories need to be exactly. 200 calories over your goal each day seems like nothing but at the end of the week your 1400 over. or when bulking you are still eating over your limit and you will gain way to much fat. I did this and never again. it took me 16 weeks to get my abs back again. that is cutting and morning fasted cardio every day 7x a week for 16 weeks. sure I could of done it in 8 probably with losing more muscle. I wanted to lose none so I did it slow.
    My point is your diet is the most important thing on here and MOST spend the least amount of time worrying about it.

very true heavy words man....i know diet is more important than anything you can think of and the hardest to keep ,cuze it actually requires you're full attention day afther day meal afther meal,i just try to lie at times to myself,and i bet alot of people do that too,i even heard a few pros abuse hgh and t3 so they can eat crap more than a simple cheat meal,diet can play tricks with youre mind at times.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    i never really went off,just jumped from cycle to cycle,never ever intend to go off,posibly bridge or cruise but never off
    You really need a rest IMHO. You've been blasting for 6 months with multiple compounds.

If you ain't coming off you need to learn how to cruise.
    Capebuffalo likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The reason a lot of guys have bad training sessions after sex is because they let themselves become too relaxed. It's not the sex itself that did it to them but the mindset they put themselves into.

As for your food, I'll be glad to help for a check in the mail LOL!
    Seriously, if you're not losing fat and or gaining fat, something has to change, as you know.
    Glancing at your diet, you're eating 3000 calories a day, maybe more if the meats are even higher than you think. There's problem number one.

very true heavy words man....i know diet is more important than anything you can think of and the hardest to keep ,cuze it actually requires you're full attention day afther day meal afther meal,i just try to lie at times to myself,and i bet alot of people do that too,i even heard a few pros abuse hgh and t3 so they can eat crap more than a simple cheat meal,diet can play tricks with youre mind at times.
    yes those people try to use drugs to help with your cheating or bad diet but if you want to look the best you can you will need to eat right. yes clen t3 albu can all help lose some fat but I could take 200mcg of t3 and if you eat bad your going no where.
    Most like myself have a dialed in diet where we are kinda like machines doing the same thing day in and day out with a few changes. Is it boring, ya a little bit but results are the reward and I have one FULL cheat meal a week. I eat whatever I want and have a huge dessert following. last week was chicken, tri tip steak, garlic bread, French fries, and a 32oz of ice cream

yes those people try to use drugs to help with your cheating or bad diet but if you want to look the best you can you will need to eat right. yes clen t3 albu can all help lose some fat but I could take 200mcg of t3 and if you eat bad your going no where.
    Most like myself have a dialed in diet where we are kinda like machines doing the same thing day in and day out with a few changes. Is it boring, ya a little bit but results are the reward and I have one FULL cheat meal a week. I eat whatever I want and have a huge dessert following. last week was chicken, tri tip steak, garlic bread, French fries, and a 32oz of ice cream
    Again, it just depends on the guy. I know guys who eat cake every day up to 6wks out and they come on stage looking awesome. Diet is important and I know people get tired of hearing it but it's still true, in bodybuilding drugs and genetics is everything, then diet.

As far as cheat meals go, that's my favorite topic. I used get cravings like a pregnant woman. Weirdest meal I ever had was sushi and taco bell with cereal for desert. Biggest cheat meal I ever had: This was 4-5wks out - IHOP, 2 steak omelets, 6 pancakes, 6 pieces of bacon, 6 cheese sticks, hash browns, half an order of crapes from the girl I was with, 4-5 glasses of vitamin D milk and 2 pints of ice cream. By the end of the meal I was drenched in sweat, I mean soaked and you could see my heart beating under my shirt....45min later I was starving!!! By the end of prep I was always so hungry I couldn't see straight. I could eat and eat for weeks after a show and never feel satisfied.

Again, it just depends on the guy. I know guys who eat cake every day up to 6wks out and they come on stage looking awesome. Diet is important and I know people get tired of hearing it but it's still true, in bodybuilding drugs and genetics is everything, then diet.

As far as cheat meals go, that's my favorite topic. I used get cravings like a pregnant woman. Weirdest meal I ever had was sushi and taco bell with cereal for desert. Biggest cheat meal I ever had: This was 4-5wks out - IHOP, 2 steak omelets, 6 pancakes, 6 pieces of bacon, 6 cheese sticks, hash browns, half an order of crapes from the girl I was with, 4-5 glasses of vitamin D milk and 2 pints of ice cream. By the end of the meal I was drenched in sweat, I mean soaked and you could see my heart beating under my shirt....45min later I was starving!!! By the end of prep I was always so hungry I couldn't see straight. I could eat and eat for weeks after a show and never feel satisfied.
    The last week before the show you start thinking what the first thing you're going to have. Then change your mind over and over.

Every commercial on tv is Pizza Hut or KFC. Bastards. Lol

I think hitting each body part 2x/wk is way too much gear or no gear. Most bodybuilders don't do that. I know plenty that hit every body part once every 9 days or so and that's it. That doesn't mean they're not training most days.

Most bodybuilders split their leg day, one day for quads and one for hams. Some go as far as to split their arm sessions, one for tri's and one for bi's...personally I don't see the benefit in the split arm training but it works good for Flex, you can't argue that. His split is Shoulders, quads, back, chest, hams, bi's, tri's with rest days thrown in as needed. Still, most still follow the 7 day each body part once, 1-2 days rest.

When off gear, most don't train much. Common time to put training aside and rest or just do light circuit training or something like that. Most guys would do so much better if they trained like this. Took me years to accept this myself.

care to elaborate. this sounds like Ronnie rowlands 8 weeks on and 2 week deload of light to no weight and repeat

[/B]

care to elaborate. this sounds like Ronnie rowlands 8 weeks on and 2 week deload of light to no weight and repeat
    A lot of guys hold to this train of thought - take gear, make gains, come off gear and train even harder to make more gains and protect the gains they have. If they happen to hold the same bodyweight they deem it a success, even though nine times out of ten they are now holding more body fat. This is the typical gym rat/gear head mentality.

Another scenario - take gear, make gains, take more gear, lots of gear and lean out for a show. Put yourself through hell and now train even harder for rebound gains. What usually happens - gain more fat than you should have or burn out.

For the regular guy running a cycle or two a year, the serious time off of training may not be needed but it's still a good idea to take a week off here and there.

For the bodybuilder who trains like an insane person, takes a lot of gear (possibly most of the year) competitor or not, it's a good idea to take bigger breaks. Take a month or two off from training if you're done competing that year. You're not going to make any real gains during this phase anyway and your body needs a rest, physically it needs the rest. Ronnie Coleman didn't make it as long as he did without an injury for no reason - he'd take 3 months off after the Olympia every year. Cutler used to take two months off, but I can't say if that's still true or not but I'd bet money it is.

Will you lose some size and appear a little softer if you do this? Absolutely, but it's short lived and you'll do much better in the long run, protect yourself from injury and protect yourself from burning out. It took me forever to figure this out and if I had sooner I might not have had as many injuries or problems as I did. Just don't let your mind mess with you, everything will be fine. More than likely, everything will be better.
    sonmychest likes this.

Best protocol for staying on year long? 8 on 2 off?

Best protocol for staying on year long? 8 on 2 off?
    There's lots of ways you can do it. How your shows are lining up, when and how many will determine what you do. For example, if you're doing a spring and early fall show there's no reason you can't take a break somewhere in the middle. "Break" meaning low dose test for a few weeks. But if you're doing a few shows there's not going to be coming off.

I've done the 8-9 months of heavy use several times and IMO when it comes to that 2 month or so period of being off PCT is pointless, at least standard PCT. My preference, low dose test and frequent HCG . Although I'll admit there have been many times where I'd just stop taking everything, wouldn't even take a low dose of testosterone because I was so sick of injecting.
    michael30 likes this.

There's lots of ways you can do it. How your shows are lining up, when and how many will determine what you do. For example, if you're doing a spring and early fall show there's no reason you can't take a break somewhere in the middle. "Break" meaning low dose test for a few weeks. But if you're doing a few shows there's not going to be coming off.

I've done the 8-9 months of heavy use several times and IMO when it comes to that 2 month or so period of being off PCT is pointless, at least standard PCT. My preference, low dose test and frequent HCG. Although I'll admit there have been many times where I'd just stop taking everything, wouldn't even take a low dose of testosterone because I was so sick of injecting.
    After the break would you increase dosage? Change esters? Change compounds?

As far as cheat meals go, that's my favorite topic. I used get cravings like a pregnant woman. Weirdest meal I ever had was sushi and taco bell with cereal for desert. Biggest cheat meal I ever had: This was 4-5wks out - IHOP, 2 steak omelets, 6 pancakes, 6 pieces of bacon, 6 cheese sticks, hash browns, half an order of crapes from the girl I was with, 4-5 glasses of vitamin D milk and 2 pints of ice cream. By the end of the meal I was drenched in sweat, I mean soaked and you could see my heart beating under my shirt....45min later I

was starving!!! By the end of prep I was always so hungry I couldn't see straight. I could eat
    and eat for weeks after a show and never feel satisfied.

that is a ton of food! My cheat meals I guess are moderate compared to yours.
    did you cheat one a week until contest or 4 weeks before. You like once a week, twice or once every 10 days ive heard from some people.

After the break would you increase dosage? Change esters? Change compounds?
    Just depends. Primarily I always used Test-e, off-season and contest. I used some of everything else too but Test-e was always easy to come by and I preferred the Testoviron amps over anything else. As for the rest of the off-season, I'd rotate Tren and Nandrolone but more Nandrolone than anything else. Would add in Dbol sometimes for fun but that's about all it's good for, fun. But sure, doses would go up sometimes and sometimes they'd remain consistent for long periods of time. I never got into the short blast periods of high doses for a few weeks followed by low doses for a few weeks and so on. Contest prep, the more the prep went on the more gear was added, larger doses, more compounds, etc.

that is a ton of food! My cheat meals I guess are moderate compared to yours.
    did you cheat one a week until contest or 4 weeks before. You like once a week, twice or once every 10 days ive heard from some people.
    Once a week, last meal of the day on Saturday night. Cheat meal would stay in the diet until it needed to go. I've kept cheat meals in until 3wks out and I've had to stop them 6wks out. Each diet is different. But I always do my best to make food cry, lol! Kind of a good rule to go by with cheat meals - if you throw up you ate too much. If you can't breath you ate too much. Otherwise eat whatever you want.
    Back In Black likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information