Like Tree23Likes

Thread: ask metalject anything?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you coach people on show prep now?
    So you play trial and error with their diets.

So overall for gh. Would you rather run 10ius for 1 year or 5 ius for 2 years

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Do you coach people on show prep now?
    So you play trial and error with their diets.

So overall for gh. Would you rather run 10ius for 1 year or 5 ius for 2 years
    I do but I don't as much as I used to. At times I'd like to do it more again, I do enjoy it. The last two years I haven't had as much time though due to some work related things. I still keep a handful a year of people that I want to work with but in time I'll probably start picking up more again as time allows. As far as the diets, I have a handful of what I call base diets and from there they are adjusted from person to person. As you work with someone long enough it gets easier and easier to make things fit and work just right for them. But it's funny, there's a normal course of action I've noticed over the years - women are easy, they work with you for a show and will stay with you as long as they compete. Men, if they do not win outright they get pissed and go to someone else or if they place well in one show but worse in the next they go to someone else. But eventually you end up picking up some of those same guys again later on as they mature in the sport a little more. Just the way it is.

The GH question - that's a hard one to answer. Personally, I'd lean towards the 5iu for 2yrs simply for the fact that the longer you can use gh the better. The exception, someone's competing for a pro card during that 1yr period, in that case 10iu...and I'm talking about a guy that has a true chance.

Thread Information