Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: bringe eating problem

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

bringe eating problem

OK I know this sounds dumb to be a topic but this is my first show on aas. This morning I was good. Had all my normal food (1050 calories) then it hit me HARD I wanted to eat everything. So I broke open two boxes of cereal and killed them. I could not stop. I honestly had no desire to stop. This is very unlike me. I have a great amount of self control and will power but I could not get enough. The only reason I stopped was because I had no more boxes left. I didn't feel full at all. Then I read the nutritional facts on the boxes and freaked out on how much shit was in them so I ran upstairs to puke it up. (Normally I can puke up food after eating a bunch of shit like after thanksgiving or a buffet) but nothing was coming up. I tried three times and nothing. I feel like an asshole for even writing this but I just want to know if this has happened to anyone (the binge part not the puking part) did my body need it if it didn't let it come u?
    TDEE: 2850
    8 wk Show calories: 2350 (will drop more closer to show)
    Calorie split: 25% carbs, 45% pro, 30% fats

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your body and mind needed it. I have never tried to cut like that for a show or anything so I can't say how I would react. This is the type of thing that really tests you will power, I imagine it will only get worse closer to show time. You might need to throw in a calorie spike every now and then to prevent this from happening, it will kill your show prep near the end.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Sounds like your body and mind needed it. I have never tried to cut like that for a show or anything so I can't say how I would react. This is the type of thing that really tests you will power, I imagine it will only get worse closer to show time. You might need to throw in a calorie spike every now and then to prevent this from happening, it will kill your show prep near the end.
    Yeah man that's the weird thing. I had a re-feed day on Friday. Saturday I was back on my prep. The Sunday morning hit and I really couldn't stop lol.. Sad but true. Now I know how fat people feel when they say they can't stop.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Yeah man that's the weird thing. I had a re-feed day on Friday. Saturday I was back on my prep. The Sunday morning hit and I really couldn't stop lol.. Sad but true. Now I know how fat people feel when they say they can't stop.
    its all in your head brother.... Being hungry is good. If your not hungry you are not doing it right on a cut. You just have to get used to it and you will

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    its all in your head brother.... Being hungry is good. If your not hungry you are not doing it right on a cut. You just have to get used to it and you will
    Thanks for the support brother. Ur right, it is all in my head. I've just never felt that before haha. It was nuts to say the least.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think anything gonna happen to halt your progress , in fact it may be a good thing. Forget it and focus on the prep now. Your body will

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's called starvation bro. . . . . lol

It's misreable

I have talked to some guys & gals who are in very extreme shape and exactly what they do. All agree, it's all on how much discomfort you can tolerate. Asked one girl what her diet was down to a T - asked her, what was the last cheat meal she had before she was doing a contest - she said nothing out of her perfect on key diet for over 10 weeks. She looked fvcking jaw dropping, making me look like a out of shape walking pile. Google xjustbex

It takes some serious dedication that I personally find no need for - Just me, to each is own. Maybe I will someday, but I just have way more shit to deal with ATM

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Thanks for the support brother. Ur right, it is all in my head. I've just never felt that before haha. It was nuts to say the least.
    eat more hard dense greens to fill up. It's Almost impossible to over eat them and they will help you strip weight off. Broccoli asparagus cauliflower etc are all great fillers
    swolehead likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Try baking the cauliflower, cut the head into wafers, spray a little pam on them then season to taste and bake. It has almost a nutty flavor, totally different from boiling them.

sincura is offline New Member
    It happens, just don't trip out about it. You will drop all the water weight in about 3 days. But now you know the warning signs.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Starvation is no good. That's why I am have cheat meals even if I do not want to. Otherwise I will gulp all food I can find.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Unplanned cheat-meal. That's not the end of the world.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I always recommend 1 big cheat meal for me its always saturday, i eat clean all day saturday and at 6pm start my cheat meal, usually pizza and some ice cream or chocolate for me and finish around 10pm, of course i do not eat continuously for 4 hours but nibble and watch a movie...this gives me an outlet to focus on and if i get cravings Wednesday all i have to do is wait till Saturday...i find that controlled overfeed is a good way to keep motivated and moving forward and not to fall off in the middle of the week. i cut the cheat meals out around 3-4 weeks out of the show, to clean up and get rid of any water retention it may cause...

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I always recommend 1 big cheat meal for me its always saturday, i eat clean all day saturday and at 6pm start my cheat meal, usually pizza and some ice cream or chocolate for me and finish around 10pm, of course i do not eat continuously for 4 hours but nibble and watch a movie...this gives me an outlet to focus on and if i get cravings Wednesday all i have to do is wait till Saturday...i find that controlled overfeed is a good way to keep motivated and moving forward and not to fall off in the middle of the week. i cut the cheat meals out around 3-4 weeks out of the show, to clean up and get rid of any water retention it may cause...
    How about cheat Days every 2 weeks on a contest prep? And cutting it out 4 or 3 weeks out

Thread Information