Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607
    oops my bad you used t get 7 years for rape lol i am of course only joking but id defo crawl over hot coal on my cock for a night with her Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Hahahahhaahahaha :-))))))

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    what happend mate? how was your placing?

your show is over and i wanted to say this few weeks back, your chest and back need a lot of work your legs too, your arms are your best body part.
    your posing needs work, your face is like you are choking, your face should looks more relaxed.

but congrats cuz you did it, your effort was the important part.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    what happend mate? how was your placing? your show is over and i wanted to say this few weeks back, your chest and back need a lot of work your legs too, your arms are your best body part. your posing needs work, your face is like you are choking, your face should looks more relaxed. but congrats cuz you did it, your effort was the important part.
    I didn't place, but I didn't look out of place. They only placed the top 6/19. Like I said earlier , judges feedback was more tan, more condition, better posing, no site injection lumps.

Thanks for your honest feedback, i can take it, I'm a big boy. (220lbs lol )I think basically I have mass but no shape, I am going to do more reps , more sets. I know pecs need bringing out more, as do quads and Xmas tree back. Upper outer triceps head need development too. I like my shoulders best. I want to improve. If you have actual solutions to help I would like to hear them.

I will be taking posing coaching next time. I seem to grimace coz I'm trying that hard to tense, which does actually contract the muscle and make them appear smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    I didn't place, but I didn't look out of place. They only placed the top 6/19. Like I said earlier , judges feedback was more tan, more condition, better posing, no site injection lumps. Thanks for your honest feedback, i can take it, I'm a big boy. (220lbs lol )I think basically I have mass but no shape, I am going to do more reps , more sets. I know pecs need bringing out more, as do quads and Xmas tree back. Upper outer triceps head need development too. I like my shoulders best. I want to improve. If you have actual solutions to help I would like to hear them. I will be taking posing coaching next time. I seem to grimace coz I'm trying that hard to tense, which does actually contract the muscle and make them appear smaller.
    I really think that muscle development is 99% genetic dependent, if i know that solution my arms were bigger ,i honestly don't think that you can really help your pecs except adding a lot of mass , but those will always be a lacking part in your body. But what do i know huh? train them don't lose your hope,try every thing .

If only there were injectable genes available

I really think that muscle development is 99% genetic dependent, if i know that solution my arms were bigger ,i honestly don't think that you can really help your pecs except adding a lot of mass , but those will always be a lacking part in your body. But what do i know huh? train them don't lose your hope,try every thing . If only there were injectable genes available
    I don't think why your are saying is true, muscle development wholly dependant on how much time we spend at the gym, obsessed with what aw wear.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simply my overall thoughts on your story/prep/show. Take it for whatever it's worth.

1. If you need to drop 5% or more in 5-6wks, 99.99% of the time this means you will need to be doing cardio every single day. In most cases, daily cardio needs to be done far sooner than 5-6wks out.

2. You start getting into those final weeks, often there really shouldn’t be any cheat meals or refeed days, just suffering days.

3. If any type of carbing up is causing you to lose ab definition, stop doing any type of carbing up.

4. What the judges told you, conditioning. That is the standard term used to say, you need to be leaner. That is nothing anyone wants to hear, I never liked hearing it, but unfortunately it’s often true. Your upper body, particular the front looked pretty good in terms of condition, another unfortunate thing is we all tend to judge our conditioning by that if we’re not careful, which is often a HUGE mistake.

5. Just my critique based on pics:

*Legs were the most lacking body part in terms of conditioning. Lack of quad separation and glutes/hams a bit softer than you’d like, the latter being difficult for everyone.

*I could be wrong, I’m just taking a guess. Your chest looks like you train heavy but with a lack of strong contractions. Again, I could be wrong on this.

*Back also not lean enough and could use improvement.

6. Yes, definitely smile when posing, if you can’t the pose probably isn’t right – most muscular being the only exception but you should still have the ability to force and go from a grimace to a smile in this pose.

7. All injections the last few days should be in the glutes and in areas they can be hidden by trunks.

8. My overall opinion – bring chest and back up a bit and be leaner next time. Yeah, I know, general advice, lol! More to the point, be willing to do cardio more…you can always decrease it if you need to but it sucks when you don’t do enough. And don’t get sucked into the idea that your prior contest diet was perfect and just needs slight tweaking. That could be the case but you may also find other plans that are different from what you just did to be far better. A lot of guys have a very hard time accepting this, I know I went through this for a while myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    Simply my overall thoughts on your story/prep/show. Take it for whatever it's worth. 1. If you need to drop 5% or more in 5-6wks, 99.99% of the time this means you will need to be doing cardio every single day. In most cases, daily cardio needs to be done far sooner than 5-6wks out. 2. You start getting into those final weeks, often there really shouldn’t be any cheat meals or refeed days, just suffering days. 3. If any type of carbing up is causing you to lose ab definition, stop doing any type of carbing up. 4. What the judges told you, conditioning. That is the standard term used to say, you need to be leaner. That is nothing anyone wants to hear, I never liked hearing it, but unfortunately it’s often true. Your upper body, particular the front looked pretty good in terms of condition, another unfortunate thing is we all tend to judge our conditioning by that if we’re not careful, which is often a HUGE mistake. 5. Just my critique based on pics: *Legs were the most lacking body part in terms of conditioning. Lack of quad separation and glutes/hams a bit softer than you’d like, the latter being difficult for everyone. *I could be wrong, I’m just taking a guess. Your chest looks like you train heavy but with a lack of strong contractions. Again, I could be wrong on this. *Back also not lean enough and could use improvement. 6. Yes, definitely smile when posing, if you can’t the pose probably isn’t right – most muscular being the only exception but you should still have the ability to force and go from a grimace to a smile in this pose. 7. All injections the last few days should be in the glutes and in areas they can be hidden by trunks. 8. My overall opinion – bring chest and back up a bit and be leaner next time. Yeah, I know, general advice, lol! More to the point, be willing to do cardio more…you can always decrease it if you need to but it sucks when you don’t do enough. And don’t get sucked into the idea that your prior contest diet was perfect and just needs slight tweaking. That could be the case but you may also find other plans that are different from what you just did to be far better. A lot of guys have a very hard time accepting this, I know I went through this for a while myself.
    Thanks for the feedback, a lot of it I already know, as I am my own worst critic.

I killed myself doing cardio, my hams were so so tight and dead I could hardly walk up stairs. Granted my two blow outs in Dublin and Benidorm didn't help my cause. 4 weeks out i was leanest ( see pic ) but thought i could be clever and go for size, and adrol ! 100mg ed was too much for four weeks. I'll drop that next time. 2 yes I did too many high carb days, and ate way too much chocolate after the magic happened once ( I learnt from this now ).

All my body needs training for shape, more isolation more reps. I know chest lacks, I was disappointed with my back definition for the size of it.

This was me four weeks out at about 208lbs, I think this was my best shape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-107031719.jpg  
    NACH3 and Indymuscleguy like this.

Did you use diuretics ? Water manipulation ? Sodium ?

Did you use diuretics ? Water manipulation ? Sodium ?
    No, yes, no

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Awesome! Huge accomplishment to step one stage!!!

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Well done MRFQ.......i know jack about bodybuilding BUT you stuck it out and did what most weight lifters just dream of! must be hell on the prep! so big props!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    Awesome! Huge accomplishment to step one stage!!!
    Thank you dear, yep, ticked a box, got a monkey off my back, the relief when it was all over was immense.

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny
    Well done MRFQ.......i know jack about bodybuilding BUT you stuck it out and did what most weight lifters just dream of! must be hell on the prep! so big props!
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Well I'm going for another, I think there's five contests between September and November so I'm maintaining for three week then start to diet down again. Ultra discipline is required, maybe that's why I didn't do as well, or convinced my self I could be clever than everyone else.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Thank you dear, yep, ticked a box, got a monkey off my back, the relief when it was all over was immense.
    You looked good IMHO.

You should post up some of your before and current pics in transformation thread. It's s lifestyle.

Blog Entries
    I think you looked pretty damn good especially for a first show.. In regards to playing the "size game" i think it's usually that you would never be able to put on the quality muscle within the last 2 weeks for it to be "stage weight" equivalent.. Meaning the orals will not give you those extra 10 lbs of "stage weight" maybe fairly lean but not ideally what you would want.. I would think you'd be able to tell if you're going to be able to come in a little bigger starting at maybe 12 weeks out or something where you'd be able to either slowly cut depending on your condition and spare the muscle to come in a little bigger without expense of conditioning or if you're at the point 2 weeks out where you feel you might be a little small.. i'd think you'd want to be able to come in most shredded as possible to give the illusion of more thickness and have good conditioning a win-win for you in the judges case IMO instead of maybe trying to blow up with oral on stage and it being harder to combat the water retention and storage so maybe that could have been done differently just my opinion though

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well done & Awesome accomplishment FQ! Just getting up there takes Balls and even going through what you went through... Gives you more confidence for your next show! I too think that pic may have been your best shape overall!!

Great advice from above experienced competitors! Just grow into it(you've got the right attitude go smash it!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Well done & Awesome accomplishment FQ! Just getting up there takes Balls and even going through what you went through... Gives you more confidence for your next show! I too think that pic may have been your best shape overall!! Great advice from above experienced competitors! Just grow into it(you've got the right attitude go smash it!
    I want more ! I want a trophy ! I WILL get a trophy !
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I want more ! I want a trophy ! I WILL get a trophy !
    W/that attitude I dont doubt it FQ! Maybe get a trainer this go around! And as Sol!dSnak3 said diuretics/water manipulation/& sodium...

I see where you thought that dosing an oral at the end would fill you out, as I'm learning the basics... A coach may be the little tweak you need(for further developing those lacking BPs(we are all our own worst critiques

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    W/that attitude I dont doubt it FQ! Maybe get a trainer this go around! And as Sol!dSnak3 said diuretics/water manipulation/& sodium... I see where you thought that dosing an oral at the end would fill you out, as I'm learning the basics... A coach may be the little tweak you need(for further developing those lacking BPs(we are all our own worst critiques
    Sorry for brief replies, moving flats ( apartments) :-)), no internet connection tho.

Ye, it seems like not employing a trainer turned out to be a big school boy error, idk, maybe the game really has been upped a few points. I have a couple of contacts, I got the judges card and number and also a ambassador for a local protein company that is the judges mate. ;-)

In a way I'm kinda glad I made those mistakes, what is it they say about the the best lessons are the hardest learnt....man , it is a different league, somewhere to show off to fellow enthusiasts, and get respect amongst your peers.....can be the greatest compliment ever.

what was you full cycle for this contest and how many weeks?are you on trt?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. Well I'm going for another, I think there's five contests between September and November so I'm maintaining for three week then start to diet down again. Ultra discipline is required, maybe that's why I didn't do as well, or convinced my self I could be clever than everyone else.
    You are not going to take an off season to bring up your chest and back before dieting down again?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary
    You are not going to take an off season to bring up your chest and back before dieting down again?
    And my quads.....

I know what you're saying, but basically I'm hoping I can do both, I have overhauled my training programme to train pecs and quads twice a week, more isolation, more reps more sets, I was going to start another thread on mass vs shape. I can see progress changes already.

I really do want to get on stage again, I love it, I know what I need to do to get a trophy and I am prepared to work hard for it. I am sure along with my next cycle I can build muscle ( or create shape) in calorie deficit. I now stand at 215lbs, about 10%bf without really trying

what was you full cycle for this contest and how many weeks?are you on trt? X2
    plz answer this

wellshii is offline Member
    Looking good,despite not placing. Shred those abs . Whats your ab routine?

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii
    Looking good,despite not placing. Shred those abs . Whats your ab routine?
    Thanks man, abs routine was a bit random, planks crunches, cable crunches, leg raises, alternate leg raise. I always tried to concentrate on lower abs

what was you full cycle for this contest and how many weeks?are you on trt? X2 plz answer this
    It was a really long heavy cycle- about 40 weeks. Would be frowned upon on here. PM me. No trt. Blast and cruise.

Here we go again ! 10.5 weeks left till my next competition, I'm gonna keep this thread open as my journal and it's my way of giving back what I have leant from this site.

I am also taking advice from a PT too, I can't say who, but very well respected in BB circles and quite high up in the food chain. Here is my diet check

here is my planned diet routine, its what i used for the North East at Nabba, some of it is thought through to the end, some i play by ear, i will be willing to make changes as you see fit. I will try and explain some of the things i do and why. Also diet will get tighter and totally drop dairy the closer we get, continually readjusting and checking, weigh in friday morning, cheat meal saturday night, zero alcohol.
    Anything i have forgotten please ask, training and supplement plan to follow.

DIET CALCULATIONS.

My calculations go like this;
    I want to be 205lb@5% body fat so 205*0.95=195 LBM
    195*15cals=2925cals to maintain
    so to lose 1lb a week less 500 cals from 2925=2425cals daily

so at 195lbs i need 1.5 g/lb = 292g protein per day; 292 * 4cals =1168 cals
    fats 0.4g/Lb = 78g/day = 78*8 = 624 cals
    1168+624=1792
    2425-1792=633
    633/4=158g carbs per day

So totals are calories 2425, protein 292g, carbs 158g, fats 78g

Now to be clever and shock the body and keep muscle glycogen stores full, i carb cycle, so i might have 4 days at 100g carbs and two days at 250g carbs so that the net weekly carb intake is the same.
    I also work to the daily macros(if it fits in your macros)and that timing is not that greatly influenced to food intake performance.

DIET FOODSTUFFS and TIMES (cals/pro/carbs/fats/sugars)

2am Protein whey isolate and egg whites, 339/74/2/1/2
    7am Apricot wheats with liquid egg whites 323/25/36/1/11
    930am Herring 390/25/11/27/8
    12 stuffed pepper with tuna and dressing 188/32/8/4/4
    2/3 pre workout whey isolate 230/52/2/1/2
    PWO meal 5/6pm chicken rice curry sauce 551/69/51/11/5
    8pm protein dessert 147/30/3/2/2
    10pm unsalted cashews 300/9/12/24/4

Totals for day 2515/316/129/72/40

Thats my plan for this fortnight, weigh in , check an readjust again.

FLUID INTAKE

Pint of dilute juice for nighttime
    530am filter coffee pint
    730am 250ml machine coffee
    i try and drink 3 litres of water at work
    12pm, 250ml coffee
    pint of dilute with tea
    Coke Zero/Max occasionally
    Coffee has semiskilled milk in, will be dropped closer to show date

Ok so here goes with the supps, if I had more cash I'd spend a lot on this area, recent flat move has wiped me out, so it's back to basics. I prob have a load of stuff in the cupboard I forgot about like creatime and glutamine

T400/tren E/mast E/test E
    Weeks 1- 3 400/150/150/250
    Weeks 4-7 800/300/300/0
    Weeks 9-10 1200/450/450

I still have gyno symptoms so I'm on adex and nolva. I also use melatonin for sleep.

That's all I can think of right now. My wish list is long though, and I'm not adverse to spending money on supplements. High on the list is Sibutramaine appetite suppressants. Then clen .

Sent from my iPhone

Weighed in at 217.2 lbs this am, feeling lean and solid, sure I'm losing bf very slowly- well almost to plan of 1lb a week, if get 10lbs of pure fat I will be chuffed to bits

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Great log this big ladand alot of new comers could learn alot from it sounds a solid plan mate when we having this workout anyhow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Great log this big ladand alot of new comers could learn alot from it sounds a solid plan mate when we having this workout anyhow lol Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Yeah well this is my way of passing on what iv learnt, instead of hand picking noobs, and trying to educate them, only for them to last five minutes they will have to follow my thread.

Legs tomorrow mate ??

Feeling solid, getting some odd bloats tho, 217.2 lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Comp diet, 5 weeks left 10 to 5 %-image-4044221260.jpg  

Feeling solid, getting some odd bloats tho, 217.2 lbs
    Looking solid pal and yeah can do mate as i done legs mon so due again ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why the dosage changes in your cycle? Thats where the gyno and acne will come from. You will never have stable levels doing that, just lots of sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Why the dosage changes in your cycle? Thats where the gyno and acne will come from. You will never have stable levels doing that, just lots of sides.
    The idea is to ramp up the tren , when that hits me, I go off on one - literally I'll blow a gasket. I'm just getting rid of the last case of acne and gyno. And it makes my gear last a bit longer. Point taken on board though...

Looking solid pal and yeah can do mate as i done legs mon so due again ? Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Sound pal, got docs at 230, then picking car up, so I should be with ya about 4 ??? I'll text ya

Sound pal, got docs at 230, then picking car up, so I should be with ya about 4 ??? I'll text ya
    Should be good for me too mate finish at 330 today doing some overtime so yeah shot us a text :-)

So this time around Having learnt from mistakes gone by, I have dropped the cheat meal and replaced it with a refeed meal with a treat, I last night it was spaghetti bolognaise,garlic bread, followed by chocolate cake and then peanut butter M&M's , how dare you tanks keep this d boys to yourself ?!

Sunday is now total rest day, a few weeks of this and I'll know if it's a good way to go. 10 weeks till my next show, and I'm already in better shape than last time at 10 weeks out, all in all my plan is working

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information