• 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: Interesting..

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

Interesting..

almostgone and fiddlesticks like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I saw that yesterday. They are going to do some time.
    fiddlesticks likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I thought Blackstone was only selling legal stuff like boladione or whatever the hell it was called? What did they spike the weak PHs with superdrol or something?

All I know is that it is fucking COMICAL that DMZ and superdrol were legal at one point and testosterone remains illegal. A drug 5000x+ times stronger and more liver toxic than test was fine tho.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 03-15-2019 at 02:10 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my wife has ran several AAS cycles with 'real' aas. we were always careful with what she ran and ramped dosages up slowly. She's ran Var, Tbol, Winny without any issues or side effects . well being a Blackstone labs retailer, we got plenty of sups laying around. during some down time she decided to run one of their pro-hormones abnormal (which is a nandrolone like hormone, so should be perfectly fine for women being nandrolone was designed with women in mind and most women do great with NPP and Deca ). she was popping a couple pills per day and not really thinking much of it being it was just an OTC supplement . well almost over night her voice got raspy and clit got enlarged. which was never experience on any other 'real' AAS.

she immediately stopped taking it. I of course immediately started taking it.

something in there was definitely causing some androgenic effects. which nandrolone isn't really supposed to have. ever since that though I've never advised women to mess with any OTC supps that make anabolic claims . just stick with real AAS that way you know what your getting for the most part.
    Kinda sucks we were really careful with sources and her running actual AAS conservatively.. then she gets sides from a damn OTC sup

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    my wife has ran several AAS cycles with 'real' aas. we were always careful with what she ran and ramped dosages up slowly. She's ran Var, Tbol, Winny without any issues or side effects . well being a Blackstone labs retailer, we got plenty of sups laying around. during some down time she decided to run one of their pro-hormones abnormal (which is a nandrolone like hormone, so should be perfectly fine for women being nandrolone was designed with women in mind and most women do great with NPP and Deca ). she was popping a couple pills per day and not really thinking much of it being it was just an OTC supplement . well almost over night her voice got raspy and clit got enlarged. which was never experience on any other 'real' AAS.

something in there was definitely causing some androgenic effects. which nandrolone isn't really supposed to have. ever since that though I've never advised women to mess with any OTC supps that make anabolic claims . just stick with real AAS that way you know what your getting for the most part.
    Kinda sucks we were really careful with sources and her running actual AAS conservatively.. then she gets sides from a damn OTC sup
    I bet Blackstone secretly put tiny doses of shit like dbol ,sdrol maybe even mtren in the phs.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Made me laugh. :-)

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Ugl’s are probably more reliable Than otc supps. Ugls these days are heavily scrutinized on forums by guys like us (rightfully so). Which in turn, in my opinion, has created better ILLEGAL drugs than there are LEGAL supps. I trust my ugls more than i trust a bottle of some bullshit test booster at gnc. And when a ugl does go south, everybody knows pretty much immedietly.

So whats todays lesson? Capitalism fixes everything. The government does not care about your safety, and couldnt protect you efficiently even if they genuinely cared.
    Proximal, Cylon357, EDCG19 and 3 others like this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How stupid is it to sell gear as a "dietary supplement?" Reminds me of the episode of the Andy Griffith show when Aunt Bea bought two bottles of Colonel Harvey's Indian Elixir, which turned out to be 170-proof hooch. No wonder the shit makes you feel better!

almostgone and RaginCajun like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Ugl’s are probably more reliable Than otc supps. Ugls these days are heavily scrutinized on forums by guys like us (rightfully so). Which in turn, in my opinion, has created better ILLEGAL drugs than there are LEGAL supps. I trust my ugls more than i trust a bottle of some bullshit test booster at gnc. And when a ugl does go south, everybody knows pretty much immedietly.

So whats todays lesson? Capitalism fixes everything. The government does not care about your safety, and couldnt protect you efficiently even if they genuinely cared.
    Very well said
    *Admin* and Octaneforce like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I saw that yesterday. They are going to do some time.
    Yep. Saw that early this morning and wondered if they are going to try to access large scale customers as well.

Excerpt below from one of the articles I read.

That same month, Boccuzzi falsely described himself as an FDA agent in a document entitled “Certificate of Free Sale” that he sent a wholesale customer. The indictment stated this email also said, “This is the best I can do. I dont [sic] even feel comfortable doing this because I am impersonating the FDA and our business could get shut down, tons of people will lose their jobs.”

I'll post a link, but it was flaky earlier?

https://www.naturalproductsinsider.c...ms-prohormones
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-15-2019 at 06:46 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wasn’t there another thread for this?

I thought came up with this, just never ran with it - the outcome is kinda y

How not - shit works, throw any aas into otc garbage, call it a proprietary blend & make lots of money

That OTC trash costs more than real juice - costs way less to make

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member

Capitalism works in the black market who would have known...
    Octaneforce and Cylon357 like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Hmmm. Never had voice go rapsy overnight nor clit engorgement or enlargements that quickly. Wonder if laced with test or tren ? Very scary!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Theres a kid at our gym that took some otc pro hormones his senior year of high school and had some issues. Hes now getting a gyno lump removed soon. I asked was he taking any test or other aas, he said no. I didnt believe him, but now I do
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Can’t wait to show this article to my kids. I’m always preaching to them about never knowing what you’re going to get in supplements & to avoid them. I tell them that if they want it bad enough, wait till they’re in their 20’s and just use AAS.
    EDCG19 likes this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Can’t wait to show this article to my kids. I’m always preaching to them about never knowing what you’re going to get in supplements & to avoid them. I tell them that if they want it bad enough, wait till they’re in their 20’s and just use AAS.
    My 16 year old brother started asking me about taking "steroids " and I told him at this age he has no need for anything other than training and eating. He's already 6ft1 at 16 and weighs around 220lbs, trains regularly by doing the compound/accessory work I once did and he actually has the guts to ask me about using gear at that age... It isn't needed
    Same thing with my other brother, he's in his mid 20s and he even said he would like to but the problem with him is he will workout for 3-6 months and quit than put on weight again. He's skinny and really has no need for AAS or working out since he can't even stick to a proper weight training regimen

People think AAS is a shortcut sometimes, I've been there myself but I have been training since I was in my late teens/early 20s so for "guys" like us i think AAS is perfectly fine
    Proximal likes this.

I teach 11th & 12th graders. Most of the football players take my class & any kid that is into training & diet. I know there are kids using, but won’t let them tell me or even make a hint, (or I’d have to report it).

Been there a while now & know there is a ton of ex students using and regularly see them at the gym I use close to school. It’s so cool seeing a kid that you knew had potential when he graduated at 17 or 18, then you run into him at the gym and he is a beast.

They are absolutely in LOVE with and obsessed with the idea of AAS. It’s a tremendous idea of a short-cut for a generation of kids that wants things NOW.
    Obs likes this.

I teach 11th & 12th graders. Most of the football players take my class & any kid that is into training & diet. I know there are kids using, but won’t let them tell me or even make a hint, (or I’d have to report it).

Been there a while now & know there is a ton of ex students using and regularly see them at the gym I use close to school. It’s so cool seeing a kid that you knew had potential when he graduated at 17 or 18, then you run into him at the gym and he is a beast.

They are absolutely in LOVE with and obsessed with the idea of AAS. It’s a tremendous idea of a short-cut for a generation of kids that wants things NOW.
    In general it seems kids expect instant/easy results and gratification.
    They just don't makes kids like they use to.
    Proximal likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries

As we know, Even with gear its definitely not a short cut. But you are right. The younger generation is fuckin lazy. They are also scared
    Of commitment which is scary on its own in regards to steroids . Juice is for life. These kids think they will just do some occasional anavar before summer and all is well. Sarms are pretty huge now also. They think its harmless but they will see the repercussions sooner or later.

Also, your a highschool teacher? Must be interesting! I was a prick when i was 17 lol
    Proximal likes this.

As we know, Even with gear its definitely not a short cut. But you are right. The younger generation is fuckin lazy. They are also scared
    Of commitment which is scary on its own in regards to steroids . Juice is for life. These kids think they will just do some occasional anavar before summer and all is well. Sarms are pretty huge now also. They think its harmless but they will see the repercussions sooner or later.

Also, your a highschool teacher? Must be interesting! I was a prick when i was 17 lol
    Agreed 100%. And you're right about SARMS.

The kids that I am referring to are actually hard working kids, just looking for that added advantage. I lend some of them my refrigerator to keep food in, they're watching diets, etc.

After I know them, and the word gets around they know I'm on TRT, they are fascinated. But what I've learned here on the forum: regarding mistakes guys have made, sides, purchases gone wrong, all of the ancillaries needed, etc. are eye opening to them. Your right, they think it's quick, clean & easy.

I know I've got some kids that are going to be playing D1 football & I tell them to get their butts in a forum, ask questions and learn as much as they can before starting, because some of them will be expected to add 20 or more pounds very quickly. I don't want them to rely on some butt-headed teammate who knows squat.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Obs
    Gear is a shortcut and will take you far beyond where you were aiming naturally. Kids are just too young and dumb to know what they want out of life.

Not a shortcut... I am getting stretch marks from pumps ffs. Try that shit natty without fat gain.
    Short cutted the hell outta my ass and flung me a world of no return
    Old Duffer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Gear is a shortcut and will take you far beyond where you were aiming naturally. Kids are just too young and dumb to know what they want out of life.

Not a shortcut... I am getting stretch marks from pumps ffs. Try that shit natty without fat gain.
    Short cutted the hell outta my ass and flung me a world of no return
    Yes sir, but your a responsible and motivated person.

From what I've seen of the young guys coming up in a skilled trade, there are very few guys motivated. No initiative, very few self starters, or those that understand what the responsibility of a commitment entails.
    Old Duffer, Proximal and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Yes sir, but your a responsible and motivated person.

From what I've seen of the young guys coming up in a skilled trade, there are very few guys motivated. No initiative, very few self starters, or those that understand what the responsibility of a commitment entails.
    Yes that is what I meant by too dumb to know what they want.
    almostgone likes this.

Yes that is what I meant by too dumb to know what they want.
    Ah, gotcha. I didn't read it properly.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Ah, gotcha. I didn't read it properly.
    How is your fingers doing after the squish?
    almostgone likes this.

How is your fingers doing after the squish?
    Less like flailed hamburger and more like fingers, lol. Think I see the beginning of a nail showing on one of them. Haven't let it slow me down at work, but I take extra care to keep them clean.

Thanks for checking up on me.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Gear is a shortcut and will take you far beyond where you were aiming naturally. Kids are just too young and dumb to know what they want out of life. )
    There is dumb and then there are those that lack wisdom. How can a 16-17 year old be wise ffs? During WW2 we let them (yes they lied about their age) join the army for what they believed in, and many died.

The kids that I see lack wisdom, but they aren’t dumb by any stretch of the word. They see what’s out there and they want it - now. Hell, who wants to wait till they’re “old”? It’s a new world.
    Obs likes this.

I would have asked, but I thought I might catch leprosy. I hear that you can catch that shit through social media.
    almostgone and Obs like this.

Obs
    There is dumb and then there are those that lack wisdom. How can a 16-17 year old be wise ffs? During WW2 we let them (yes they lied about their age) join the army for what they believed in, and many died.

The kids that I see lack wisdom, but they aren’t dumb by any stretch of the word. They see what’s out there and they want it - now. Hell, who wants to wait till they’re “old”? It’s a new world.
    Dumb is not an insult.
    We were both young dumb and full of cum at one point. Yes 100%
    Proximal likes this.

Obs

Many were 13
    Proximal likes this.

Obs
    Less like flailed hamburger and more like fingers, lol. Think I see the beginning of a nail showing on one of them. Haven't let it slow me down at work, but I take extra care to keep them clean.

That was disgusting.
    I have had to have pieces of gangrenous flesh cut off my hand but I cant believe they had to cauterize it!
    Thats terrible!

That was disgusting.
    I have had to have pieces of gangrenous flesh cut off my hand but I cant believe they had to cauterize it!
    Thats terrible!
    It takes a great amounts of age, dilapidation, and clumsiness to fvck up on the level I did.
    Proximal and Obs like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Interesting point!

Would rather see AAS legitimized then watch young kids ruin health due to misinformation and bad actors.

I imagine tremendous pressure on high school athletes to be bigger stronger and developed as if 30 yo for college scholarships and admission.
    Octaneforce and Proximal like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Interesting point!

Would rather see AAS legitimized then watch young kids ruin health due to misinformation and bad actors.

I imagine tremendous pressure on high school athletes to be bigger stronger and developed as if 30 yo for college scholarships and admission.
    This
    Proximal likes this.

TY again for this thread & this article. This will really dissuade a lot of my kids from going the supplement route.

Thread Information