Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    another thing i dont see why you need to do
    2 sets of 45 minute cardio in one day...
    if you cut your food down little bit more you wont need 2 cardio session will make life much easier.....

creatine keep it to before and after training..
    as for glutamine not sure if it works but i would keep that to before and after cardio...........

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Don't listen to Collar, he's fat. I've seen his pics

dont listen to giantz his full of it..
    actually everything i have learnt is from giantz anyway..
    im on cutting diet right now..
    he helped me and done my diet actually..
    helped me through it and learnt lot of stuff of him..

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    IN CAPS AND BLUE.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    In 5, years, i gained 100 pounds. Now up to 220. The time has come to "see" what all i have done. Here it is. my endomorophic metabolism is stubborn. I am 19

9:00-8 egg whites - MIX THIS WITH A SOLID FAT OR CARB AND YOUR GOOD
    10:45-green tea - OK
    11:00- walking on treadmill for 45 minutes - YOU SHOULD TRY DOING THIS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. THIS WILL PROMOTE YOUR BODY TO BURNED STORED FAT AS ENERGY AT THIS TIME. BE SURE TO STAY IN YOUR TARGET HR FOR APPROX 45 MIN.
    12:00-8 ounces of chicken with 2 large servingspoonfulls of white rice - YOU MAY WANT TO DITCH THE CARB AND ADD SOME EFA'S....FLAX OIL, NATTY PB, OLIVE OIL ETC,.....
    1:00- 8 ounces of chicken - YOU CAN EITHER MAKE THIS YOUR 2PM MEAL AND ADD A FAT OR KEEP YOUR 2PM MEAL AS IS AND TAKE THIS MEAL OUT.
    2:00-3.5 cups of milk with 1.5 scoops of whey= skim milk and 70 g prot. - I WOULD MAKE IT WHOLE MILK TO ADD FAT TO THE MEAL OR YOU CAN DITCH THE MILK, MIX THE SHAKE WITH WATER AND ADD 1TBSP OF FLAX OIL
    2:30-green tea - OK
    4:30-8 ounces of chicken and pasta, moderate pasta, what feels right - THIS IS HARD TO ANALYZE AS I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS YOUR PWO MEAL. IF IT IS, I WOULD CHANGE IT TO YOUR PPWO MEAL.
    5:30-70 gram protein drink- THIS CAN BE USED PWO ALONG WITH A FAST ACTING CARB.
    6:45-green tea - OK
    7:00-walking on treadmill for 45 minutes - AGAIN I WOULD KEEP THIS IN THE AM ON AN EMPTY TANK.
    8:00-12 ounces chicken - OK BUT AGAIN IF THIS IF YOUR PPWO MEAL - ADD A CARB SUCH AS RICE, YAM, ETC....
    9:00-4 egg whites - I WOULD TAKE THIS OUT COMPLETELY. YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN ENOUGH PROTEIN DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAY.
    9:30-green tea - OK
    11:00-12 egg whites + 1 whole egg - IF THIS IS YOUR "BEFORE BED" MEAL THAN I WOULD MAKE IT A SHAKE/FLAX MEAL. SOMEWHERE AROUND 30-50G PRO - 15G FAT FROM FLAX OIL.
    12:00- creatine - PERSONALLY I DO NOT USE THIS DURING A CUT SO I WOULD DITCH THIS COMPLETELY BUT THATS JUST ME.
    glutamine taken somtime after cardio number 2 - I DONT USE GLUTAMINE BECAUSE MOST PRO SHAKES CONTAIN A GOOD AMOUNT OF IT.

total protein comes out to about 430 grams of protein. caffeine and/or green tea doses can always be upped if needed

Basically i am looking to do this as quickly as possible. and feedback or ideas would be appreciated. workout days are similar in diet. no morning cardio, with cardio after workout if workout is quick enough. i lift 3 days a week. so far, i think milk is one flaw, but its somthing i need to keep protein intake up.

p.s. this is my 2nd time typing this up, somhow i managed to delete the damn thing the first time around.

If you post the time of day that you do your weight training, It would easier to configure the times of your meals.

I hope this helps.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    I have been looking at all your suggestions. Thanks everyone for taking the time. my question is why cant you just eat plain protein. i have seen it time and time again that it should be either combined with fat or with carbs. what is the reason?

One reason would be because your need a fuel source to burn with your protein or you will burn protein as a fuel source and you wouldnt want to do that.

Protein is the main contributor in the he****g and re-building of muscle tissue.

you dont wont to use your proteins for fuel , you want to use them for muscle repairing...

you want to use fats and carbs for fuel........

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    basically, after 1 week, my pants feel tons looser, venis look more noticable, and i still won the battle with the logbook

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    basically, after 1 week, my pants feel tons looser, venis look more noticable, and i still won the battle with the logbook
    Did you change your intial diet up at all or are you going to stick with it for a while?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information