jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

bulking diet question

ok im doing first cylce now of test e. I am 22 years old and 5 11 205 lbs Dont know my body fat, but its not where I want to be . I used to weight 265 in high school so I have droped alot.

all that aside. I am trying for 300 grams a day in protein. And about 8 meals aday. My problem is that I really am not gaining weight. I eat foods like chicken and lean burger, fish, oatmeal, yams skim milk and lots of whey shakes egg beaters and bagles for b fast I eat about every two hrs on the dot. Toward the end of the night its hard for me to eat so I drink alot of shakes. I dont know how many cals I eat but it has to be in the 3000/4000 range. I want to put some dam muscle on, I work out alot also but not to much. my question is should I add more cal rich foods and foods that have more fat, right now I watch the fat really good.

Diet example

Meal 1
    egg beaters
    oatmeal/bagle pb on it
    glass of skim milk or protien shake.

Meal 2
    95% lean beef patties just meat
    yam, or sweet potatoes ...cant belive its not butter
    water

Meal 3
    turkey burger (2) just meat
    brown rice
    water

Meal 4
    Muscle milk protein shake
    energy drink abb diet tea pre work out
    water

Meal 5
    Myoplex org

Meal 6
    wheat pasta
    chicken breast or lean steak or fish
    Maybe a peice of wheat toast

Now that is a good day for me the other days after meal 5 it goes like this
    Meal 6, 7, 8... Myoplex org protien bar Myoplex or muscle milk
    I work at a gym and its hard to get some food in so shakes are the way to go.
    Let me know what you all think, Should I add more fat, more food. 3 chicken breats instead of one? Stuff like that
    thakns

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Well I don't know why ur on juice...

IMO i think you need to add some EFA's in there, and REAL FOOD in the evening is a must. maybe precook it for the week if you are crunched on time. i don't see a PWO shake of whey/dex or a PPWO meal either. i think you need to read up about how to separate your macros (fats and carbs) seeing as you are having both in every meal, but this may help you with gains. but personally eating a lot fo teh right things at the right time helps me out the most. what i mean is i centralize my carbs around my workouts and eat pro/fat meals only before and after my pre, PWO, and PPWO meals. maybe go to the workout forum and post your routine, and i hope you aren't on too much Test...

No not to much test im doing test e 250 twice a week. 1 cc each time. I think I understand what your saying about the pro/fat, and eating later at night, you think I should eat right before bed?

No not to much test im doing test e 250 twice a week. 1 cc each time. I think I understand what your saying about the pro/fat, and eating later at night, you think I should eat right before bed?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I do, yes, when i'm bulking.

Thread Information