RobM is offline New Member

Please can someone help me prepare a sensible diet..

Hi
    I am 42 yo and have lost 45lb in the past 12 months by extreme dieting. I am 5'7" and weigh 160lbs. I have lost a lot of muscle over the 12 months as well as lots of fat. I still have a little fat to remove from my mid region (love handles) but as my diet was pure lack of food and no exercise was involved I now want to get together a diet, cardio and free weights that will build me up quickly.

I want to maintain low fat intake and have to be careful with the carbs as at my age everything seems to stick around my mid section if I eat even a little too much carbs.

I would be really grateful if someone could help me with the following:

1. I need a diet that will allow me to build up muscle only and not fat
    2. I have some free weights and a cross trainer that I can use to train but have no idea where to start as far as a training program is concerned
    3. Once I get a training program, how often should I train
    4. I was using whey protien when I exercised in the past , should I continue to use this and are there anyother things I should be taking either pre, post workout to assist my muscle development
    5. I have been given some Anadrol50. Should I use these and if so how? Do I need to take anything else with them?

Please bear in mind I live in the UK and do not have lots of money therefore cannot afford to purchase massive quantities of supplements etc..

Any help and advice greatly appreciated
    Thanks guys
    Rob

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    You're in the right spot.
    1. Check the sicky at the top of the dieting forumn.
    2. Once you get your diet in check, go head to the training forumn and do some research on what would be your best option for a workout routine.
    3. Basically you need to work out at least 4 times a week, cardio 5-6 days a week. And TRAIN LEGS.
    4. Whey is essential. The stickie's will explain when to take it and why.
    5. Do not use your Adrol. Aas should be used with at least 2 or 3 years of training under your belt.

Good luck.

RobM is offline New Member
    Thanks for the tips I should have mentioned the majority of my protien is from Whey shakes with the rest made up of chicken and tuna

Thread Information