Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    daytrader is offline Member

Thumbs up My diet log... check it out

Disregard my previous bogus diet i posted... this one i put a lot more effort itnto.. i really want you knowledgable bros feedback.... Let me start by saying i think i know why i was gaining BF... i was eating so much food it was ridiculous... I feel almost starved today but when i added up all the figures i cant belive how much i actually had ingested... this was the weekend too so not quite a typical day...
    My goal with this diet!.... Lose BF while still making gains in the gym.... so not quite a cutter... guess you could call it a clean bulk.... Heres a list of everything that went in my mouth today.... some of the macros are guestimated but im as close as i could get without a scale
    Time Item Fat Carbs Protein
    1115am-1130 3/4 cup oatmeal 5 43 8
    1 1/2 scoop protein 2 5 26
    Chicken breast 1 - 25
    Total 6 48 59

1250-110- Cardio for 20 mins(jogging)

130 1 Can Tuna 1 - 37
    Salmon Burger 10 - 23
    Serving Bake Beans 1 30 6
    TOTAL 12 30 66

315-330 1 zone Bar 7 21 16
    1 cup white rice - 45 4
    Chicken Breast 1 - 50
    TOTAL 8 66 70

545 3 medium potatoes - 64 8
    2 Big chicken breasts 1 - 60
    TOTAL 1 64 68

815-830 1 CUP oatmeal 6 54 10
    handful raisains - 12 -
    1 1/2 scoop protein 2 5 26
    1 cup milk 5 12 8
    TOTAL 12 83 44

1115 5 eggs(2 whole) 10 24.5
    6 spears asspargus 5
    TOTAL 10 5 24.5

1AM(B4 bed) Chicken breast 1 - 20
    1/2 cup LF yougurt 1 10 5
    TOTAL 2 10 25

*TOTALS* 57 301 356

pLEAse critique! I really want to make sure i have this down PAT..... Like i said this was on a sunday so i sleep longer than usual... I probally have time for 1 more meal on a regular day mayb.... Hows it look
    Ooo im 6'3 236lbs and prob 15-17% looking idealy to get to 12% while continually make gains in the gym

shit ilayed it out better when posting it... when the thread went up all my number jumbled together hope you guys see it

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Ok here is my opinion on this. if you want to lose weight and still keep / make gains in th egym you should eat at your maintenance level. so you're about 400 off of my calculations are right. so based on that...
    make that a whole cup of oatmeal in your first meal,
    make it two scoops of protein in your first meal and the meal around 830,
    maybe eat a few Tablespoons of Natural peanut butter and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese before bed,
    change your white rice to brown rice,
    maybe throw in some flax oil in a pro/fat meal if you indeed add a meal,
    you could amke your 830 meal at 730,
    then make your 1115 meal at 10,
    then you could add in another meal at 1130, maybe 2 tsp of flax oil with some fresh turkey or another of your favorite lean protein sources.
    these are my suggestions, good luck, and i hope the BF drops and you make some solid lean gains!

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Ok here is my opinion on this. if you want to lose weight and still keep / make gains in th egym you should eat at your maintenance level. so you're about 400 off of my calculations are right. so based on that...
    make that a whole cup of oatmeal in your first meal,
    make it two scoops of protein in your first meal and the meal around 830,
    maybe eat a few Tablespoons of Natural peanut butter and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese before bed,
    change your white rice to brown rice,
    maybe throw in some flax oil in a pro/fat meal if you indeed add a meal,
    you could amke your 830 meal at 730,
    then make your 1115 meal at 10,
    then you could add in another meal at 1130, maybe 2 tsp of flax oil with some fresh turkey or another of your favorite lean protein sources.
    these are my suggestions, good luck, and i hope the BF drops and you make some solid lean gains!
    Thanks bro good advice!,,, Im out of cottage i will normally take that instead of yougart.... and i will bump the protein powder but this is my first week off from the gym in like 7 months so im gonna try to give my body a little break from the powder this week... Im gonna post my diet as well tommrow on a more typical day... but it wont be That much different... but slitley

Bump.... howd this day look to everyone?... this was everything i put in my mouth yesterday.... how do my ratios look?

Thread Information