Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    solid snake is offline Junior Member
    hi everyone sorry i havent posted in the last few days i got very badly injured in a brawl at work and have spent the last few days in hospital

incase most of you didnt know im a security gurad/crowd controler and work in a sometimes dangeroes inviroment

i am ok just needed some rest to recover

ive decided its too late now to post week 2 photos so im just gonna wait till week 3

and the update on my weight

on day seven of cutting i was 130.1kg down 2.1 kilos from 132.3kg

so not bad for the first week

while i was in hospital i still never cheated exept on my cheat day and also my diet was perfect nothin but complex carbs (low GI) and protein and good fat (no mixing of carbs and fat of course)

so all is good now and thank god im ok

and also thank my mum becasue she cooked all my meals so i didnt need all that hospital food crap.

take care everyone.

solid snake.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I'm sorry to hear you were injured snake, but I'm glad you're ok. Hopefully nothing too serious. But anyway, that's great news about your diet. That's real dedication to get your meals in even being at the hosptial. Pass my gratitude to your mum for helping a bro out.

1buffsob

thanks bro im really trying hard to lose fat and now that i gota post on AR i know in the back of mind i cant mess up because photos dont lie!!!!

and yeah i do have a good mum shes been so suportive ever since i started cutting she wants me to lose weight and is fully in my corner

thanks for posting bro take care

solid snake

Yeah, this place will definately keep you honest and on track. But we're all here for support and words of advice when you need it. I'm stoked to see your pics for this upcoming week.

1buffsob

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    everything okay?

hey guys sorry i havent posted in a while i havent had any time with all the work i got going latly

heres the update

i started at 132.3 kg and im curently 127.4kg so almost 5 kilos in about 15 days

here are the photos and sorry about the lighting and distance ill make sure there the same from this point on week 1 is on the left and week 2and a half is on the right.

take care everyone and all the best.

solid snake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Cutting Diary-pre-cutting-diet-march-9th-06.jpg   My Cutting Diary-cutting-diet-week-2.jpg  

come on guys i got the photo upgrade and no posts whats the deal???

i havent had much time to post lately sorry

i just have so much work now days mostly desk jobs until i recover from injury and thats why i haven't posted in a while but I'm trying and I'm still sticking to my diet

after my 4th week I'm down to 125kg from 132.3 so 7.3 kilos in a month!!!!

I'm felling great and my foot problems are starting to ease up a little

i just hope you guys don't fell like I'm giving up or anything due to the lack of posts its just work is so time consuming and i gotta work hard because I'm about to buy my first home

hope your all doing well ceya.

OK still no post guess i gotta redeem myself with more consistent post

today was OK it was my cheat day so i had a good chance to carb up

Ive decided to start posting pics monthly instead of weekly to see better results

from now on i will be doing 30 min cardio per day my reason for this is because of lack of time and I'm just getting too run down with the standerd one hour cardio

plus according to the test my Doctor with a electric machine that he has it said that my muscle % had gone down

so has fat but as we all know losing 5kg of fat is about 100 times easier then gaining 5 kg of muscle so from know on its all about not losing muscle while chipping away at the fat

Ive also added injectable L-CARNITINE apparently its the bomb for fat loss

tomorrow i change my workout a little as well ill be dowing more power lifting training because i wanna ad a bit of strength to my body for a while then back to my usual routine.

hope you guys start posting again it was good to hear everyones opions and support

take care guys ceya around.

solid snake.

hey guys here is todays update

today was not a good day i cheated a fair bit

i just didnt plan my day very well and didnt pack my food for work and at my work place all i had to eat was nothin but junk so all in all not a good day but a good leson to learn.

thats about it

hope someone starts posting soon or im gonna go nuts

MYKA, 1BUFFSOB WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

Still following buddy Don't think you're not being watched. LOL

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Still following buddy Don't think you're not being watched. LOL

1buffsob

i knew you where lurking somewhere in the rafters

thanks for posting bro i thought people had just given up on my thread because i didnt update for a few days and also the lack of pics

thanks again bro seya around

p.s whats going on with your pic?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    bro you're lookin good, keep up the good work and it will happen for you. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by solid snake
    i knew you where lurking somewhere in the rafters

thanks for posting bro i thought people had just given up on my thread because i didnt update for a few days and also the lack of pics

thanks again bro seya around

p.s whats going on with your pic?
    I'm always lurking. LOL

The pic......... well that's just a little inside joke between me and Corey. We both started our pre-comp this week. So he thought a change of avvy was needed. The little bastard lost my original in the process. Haha.

PM me if you need something bro.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    bro you're lookin good, keep up the good work and it will happen for you. Trust me.
    thanks for the support bro ill keep it up

solid snake

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I'm always lurking. LOL

The pic......... well that's just a little inside joke between me and Corey. We both started our pre-comp this week. So he thought a change of avvy was needed. The little bastard lost my original in the process. Haha.

PM me if you need something bro.

1buffsob

ha ha ha oh man lost your avvy in the process good luck with that

i might pm you soom time soon bro as i said now that im trying to build muscle and loss fat at the same time i gonna need all the help i can get so my work is really cut out for me but what the hell

thanks again bro take care

solid snake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information