jbk
    jbk is offline New Member

Using a cutting diet with my first cycle with gear?

Im planning on taking gear and doing my first cycle in a week or so but im not happy with my bf still im at about 16%. I lost alot of muscle getting off creatine and not hitting the gym as hard but i know juiceing is mainly for bulking but is it a bad idea to cut while juicing?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    i would do a first cycle while bulking...the only reason for AAS while cutting, imo, is to keep strength and muscle volume up. However some AAS, like tren is good for bulking up on mucle, and helping to burn fat for some

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    i would do a first cycle while bulking...the only reason for AAS while cutting, imo, is to keep strength and muscle volume up.
    agreed. get your bf% down below the double digits before bothering with gear.

a big problem you'll have with taking gear with the bf% you have is that gear aromatizes in bodyfat, so the more you have, the more the stuff will aromatize, increasing your likelihood of getting gyno, not to mention decreasing the results you'll get from it.

personally, i never do gear while cutting. i tried once, and it just didn't do enough for me to think it was worth the $.

Thread Information