redwizza is offline Associate Member

on the fat side now....arghh....want reviews on my plan plz

k k.....im natural...5'7 in hight, and sadly weigh about 210 pounds. at about 185 pounds i will be pretty ripped!
    i want to lose 25 pounds in 12-14 weeks...i think at least technically it is safely possible.

i tried to lose weight on the first week, on a 2500 calories diet, but oddly enough i gained a couple of pounds!!! i suspect it was bloat from excess fiber and maybe from creatine. and i only did 15 minute cardio in the mornings.

so from now on, ill be eating 2000 calories per day, and slowly decrease carbs and increase protiens every week or so>

-40 % of carbs, 40% proteins, and 20% fat.
    -30 minute treadmil cardio, 6 times a week, in the morning about an hour and a half prior to the first meal...
    -weight workouts in the evenings, 6 times a week, about 8-10 hours after the cardio.
    5 meals a day...again i repeat, 2000 calories per day.

meals include: almonds, egg whites, chicken breasts, lean beef, non-fat yogurt, baked potatos, whole-wheat pita, tuna, spaghetti, long-grain white rice. ill be drinking coffee that has about 100mg of caffeine in it 30 minutes prior to cardio.
    *each meal will not exceed (35-40 grams) of carbohydrates.

questions:
    -if i keep gaining weight....should i just kill myself!!??
    -should i keep taking creatine, zma...since i do think they may slow down fat loss or add water weight, or both!?
    -are my numbers realistic...wanting to lose the 25 pounds of fat and water in 12-14 weeks?

GUnit33 is offline Member
    check out the cutting sticky and repost here. You could achieve a 25lbs loss in 14 weeks, but it'll be tough. You'll need an intense workout regimine, tons of cardio, and a VERY strict diet.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    k k.....im natural...5'7 in hight, and sadly weigh about 210 pounds. at about 185 pounds i will be pretty ripped!
    i want to lose 25 pounds in 12-14 weeks...i think at least technically it is safely possible.

i tried to lose weight on the first week, on a 2500 calories diet, but oddly enough i gained a couple of pounds!!! i suspect it was bloat from excess fiber and maybe from creatine. and i only did 15 minute cardio in the mornings.

so from now on, ill be eating 2000 calories per day, and slowly decrease carbs and increase protiens every week or so>

-40 % of carbs, 40% proteins, and 20% fat.
    -30 minute treadmil cardio, 6 times a week, in the morning about an hour and a half prior to the first meal...
    -weight workouts in the evenings, 6 times a week, about 8-10 hours after the cardio.
    5 meals a day...again i repeat, 2000 calories per day.

meals include: almonds, egg whites, chicken breasts, lean beef, non-fat yogurt, baked potatos, whole-wheat pita, tuna, spaghetti, long-grain white rice. ill be drinking coffee that has about 100mg of caffeine in it 30 minutes prior to cardio.
    *each meal will not exceed (35-40 grams) of carbohydrates.

questions:
    -if i keep gaining weight....should i just kill myself!!??
    hahah
    -should i keep taking creatine, zma...since i do think they may slow down fat loss or add water weight, or both!?
    If you want to lose weight, why are you taking creatine ? Most people get bloated from this and only use during bulking cycle and/or PCT. Again everyone is different ...
    -are my numbers realistic...wanting to lose the 25 pounds of fat and water in 12-14 weeks?
    Yes, just stick to your diet and you should be fine. Again trying to lose that "water weight" drop the creatine.

beuno is offline Junior Member
    Calories sound good at 2000 a day for your height.

Muscle chew calories so it's ok to just work out that day and not do any cardio that day as well - this also has a lot of benefits to packing on lean muscle while trimming down. Have a rest before you take on cardio.

Also watch your portion sizes. Dont eat till you are full, but don't be TOTALLY hungry either.

Limit your carbs after 6 and don't have any before bed. Spaghetti sounds fine, but it's a killer to your hunger - it's high gi, you'll get hungry faster and it's a filler. Try to stick to non-processed complex carbs - oats, browns etc

Eat healthy and keep active - you'll look great in no time!

Thread Information