BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

BIGSNOR's Current Diet please critique

Meal one, upon waking up
    Meal 1: 75 grams Protein Shake 100% Whey, 50-60 Grams of carbs either oatmeal or sometimes Kashi Go Crunch Cereal.

Workout
    PWO: 100 Grams Protein, 35 grams with my PWO Creatine Gaspari SIZE-ON, 1 banana.

Meal 2: 2 Cans of tuna, one cup of cottage cheese

Meal 3: Half a package of Ground turkey, 50-60 grams of protein worth, Cup of cottage cheese. Also have some ketchup and mustard on the turkey.

Meal 4: Two cans of tuna, cup of cottage cheese (sometimes have some ademame beans, which are soybeans to snack on)

Meal 5: Heres where I start craving carbs like no other. Will have some more ground turkey (i always eat my base but im often still hungry) and i go overboard and have a turkey sandwhich or somethin with 2 tbsp. of lite mayo. and some almonds.

Meal 6: 50 grams of protein in milk ( i know i need to avoid the sugar) 4 tbsp. of peanut butter, some more almonds.

I'm 265 at 5'11 and have no clue what my BF is somewhere in the 15%+ category. Let me know what you think.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    macros?
    Last meal is useless to keep you anabolic during the night. Swap for steak or cottage cheese which digest slowly. Whey is in and out and will leave you catabolic for hours while you sleep.

not even sure of my macro's thats what i need help on. And before this post for the last month or two i had been eating carbs shitty (taco bell etc) aobut two hours before bed, and would have potato chips and other crap during the day with one or two meals. i just got burnt out cuz i had been dieting and was looking semi good, i'll put some of the old pics up too, anways got burnt out and went to hell. wasnt doing cardio for those two months either.

I've heard alot that you should eat something that doesnt require alot of work to digest before bed, that way you muscles will have the nutrient rich blood to repair muscle tissue etc. instead of it working with your stomach. Casein shake would be good right?
    Last edited by BIGSNOR; 05-17-2007 at 06:35 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    well what you heard was BS, but casein is better than your current meal yes. No one is going to"help" you do the macros, you need to spend an hour or so with a calculator and sort it out yourself.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Need macros..

Look up on Calorieking.com, No one will do this for you as ppl pay for others to write diets. Get on it.

Thread Information